Author Topic: Blood+ Comments  (Read 52654 times)

Offline Blue Mage

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Blood+ Comments
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2005, 05:32:58 pm »
I would be willing to bet you that yes L-E is still subbing this (unless of course they dropped it without telling anybody, which I think is fairly unlikely). And that as soon as Sindobook sees this he is going to refer you to the L-E pig as to the release schedule as ordained by the diviners.

And besides, it's barely been two weeks. Have patience.
My mind is like a sieve. It retains all sorts of interesting bits and lets the important stuff flow straight through.

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2005, 11:52:31 pm »
yes the pig the pig you must consult the pig he is mighty in all ways and more clever than any, consult the pig and be humbled!(sorry sindo i wanted to do it once.)
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline Frostleaf

• n00b Hero
  • CCS & TRC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2005, 01:13:05 am »
All hail the mighty pig!

Edit: I just want to say that I'm also waiting for episodes 5 and 6. I could get them from other groups but I started with Live-Evil and I'm going to stick with Live-Evil not matter how long it takes, I just want them to do a good work as always.

(Yes, this edit was only to avoid being completely off-topic)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 01:19:33 am by Frostleaf »
"If you lose your way, take a detour and look at the scenery" - TRC Chapter 83 (manga)

Offline Frostleaf

• n00b Hero
  • CCS & TRC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2005, 04:16:54 am »
Another thing to notice is that they haven't released anything at all since November 9th. Maybe there's something wrong?  ???
"If you lose your way, take a detour and look at the scenery" - TRC Chapter 83 (manga)

tumzy

« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2005, 06:44:31 am »
Hmmmm thanks for the replies, but I thought it was more than 2 weeks since the last release. Anyway its probably me imagining the past 2 weeks being alot longer than they usually are due to exams and such. I've got plenty patience for releases anyway as im just pilling on the episodes and will enjoy all of them in one go or whenever i get time.

By the way, what is the LE pig you guys speak of?

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2005, 12:18:35 pm »
Episode 5 is waiting on final encoding

Episode 6 is timed and awaiting further processing

Episode 7 is awaiting translation

The L-E pig can be seen here -> http://sindo.live-evil.org. Our pig is able to discern via astrological charts the most optimum time when we should make releases. He also runs around in his wheel to generate kinetic energy to make such releases possible. Our pig is also very interested and supports the subtitling of pig friendly anime which includes such classic shows as Magical Angel Creamy Mami. Unfortunately the pig does not regard Blood+ as a pig friendly anime so he doesnt help on that :-/ .

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Frostleaf

• n00b Hero
  • CCS & TRC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2005, 08:38:36 pm »
Thanks gumbaloom for the update!

tumzy

« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2005, 05:45:06 am »
ahh cool, thanks for the update.
By pig friendly animes do you mean animes with pigs in them or the pig watches the anime and rates them by running around the wheel a certain amount of times?
Either way  the LE pig seems like some super smart pig if it can read astrocological charts, makes me wish I had a super monkey.

sanhitomi

« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2005, 03:42:30 pm »
so what is the pig saying right now......

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2005, 03:58:21 pm »
In case none of you knew, Tofu's been missing for a while, and none of these guys actually know where he is. That's probably why there's been a delay.

Just thought I'd give you that bit of info. Completly irrelivant, and probably not helpful. but yeah.
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2005, 11:15:02 pm »
yeah a supe moneky or a super animal of anykind would be cool! i would want a super lizard!
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline apu

• n00b Hero
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2006, 01:50:13 pm »
I was just wondering is any of the members of live-evil military? You all knew awful alot about what is happening in okinawa. The internet can tell you about sofa but alot people don't know about the Marines going to guam. Inless you are stationed over there. It's no big deal I was just wondering. In case you were wondering I am Air Force stationed over there. Whats cool is some of the places they mention in blood+ I have seen. Now all I have to do is look for over groan monsters that feed off of human blood.   ;D

Offline greenkabbage

• Rakuen Hero
  • leet title that I paid $100 for: -=LE=- Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2006, 12:07:58 pm »
a couple of tid bits for you.

-07 and 08 are translated and are now undergoing a severe beating by the editors.
-Tofu doesn't translate this show anymore, I do - he's been awol for some time when I took over.
-I'm not in the military, must be some sort of elite editor that knows that stuff. I just put in whatever google told me :p
Well on my way to 100! (Ever so slightly out of date)
14 x Wolf's Rain
26 x Gilgamesh
09 x DAQ
03 x GE999
02 x Phantom
05 x Blood+
05 x Gallery Fake
04 x YUA:FT

Offline Hybridchild

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2006, 11:12:37 pm »
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=8241

So its licenced now, by Sony of all people, i wonder if this means they're going to start licencing more full series

Offline Dapprman

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2006, 11:36:47 pm »
Ah well - it's a shame when it happens before a fan sub has been completed, but still L-E guys you did a great job