Author Topic: "Active" Projects  (Read 8447 times)

AnijoAnan

"Active" Projects
« on: October 11, 2005, 10:31:15 pm »
What ever happened to Gallery Fake? or Galaxy Express 999? There have to be others who are wondering about too. I'm just curious why you're picking up new shows like Blood+ when you've left old shows hanging and can't maintain an episode a month on new shows like Snow Queen?

I want to watch all 3 of these shows that are subrate-challenged... there are probably other shows left behind like GF that other people want to finish watching, maybe this thread can serve a purpose by having them brought back into the lime light here too? Post 'em!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 10:35:55 pm by AnijoAnan »

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
Re: "Active" Projects
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 11:19:27 pm »
Galaxy Express 999 - Episode 8 has been translated and timed for a month or two now but is awaiting translation chec, edit and typeset.

Akazukin Cha Cha OVA3 - Waiting on Translation

Gallery Fake - Episode 4 was translated and timed just recently and is now in 2nd edit.

Detective Academy Q - Episode 25 is waiting on final QC implementation before encoding

Snow Queen - Episode 4 has been QC'd and awaiting encoding, Episode 5 translation is underway.

Creamy Mami - 44 and 45 are edited and waiting on translation check for quite some time now.

Space Symphony Maetel - Episode 7 is waiting on Typeset, Episodes 8 - 9 are waiting on Edit 2, Episode 10 is waiting on first edit.

Yawara - Episode 44 is waiting on typeset from me, Episode 45 - 46 are waiting on OP / ED shifting from the OP/ED stylist for the new OP/ED, 47 is in translation which will probably start once we get 46 out.

Dr Rin - Episode 7 is waiting on 2nd edit, Episode 8 is waiting on translation check.

Now I didn't *HAVE* to volunteer that information but you've just had a fairly comprehensive status update of all our projects.

NOTHING IS DROPPED UNLESS WE ANNOUNCE IT ON THE HOME PAGE.

There are many reasons why some projects are moving faster than others. This depends on the personal lives of the staff members working on the individual projects. It'll be said once and it'll be said again. WE HAVE LIVES. We have jobs...we have school....we have University. When we *DO* have free time we pick what we want to work on first which may NOT necessarily be the thing thats been waiting the longest to be processed.

I'm sorry that you're unhappy that youre shows aren't coming out as fast as you'd like but we're doing this for fun so we'll work on stuff in whatever order seems most natural at the time. Heck I've got over 2.5 hours of Sailor Moon Musical scripts to get processed but in the past month I've worked about X6 as much as I do normally because I'm earning money for a trip to Japan.

So unless you see something to the contrary on our home page saying its cancelled its still being worked on just have some patience please ok ?

-gumbaloom

PS Not all staff members work on all projects. I work on Blood+, Snow Queen and occassionally timing GE999 but I DONT have anything to do with Gallery Fake or DAQ so just because theres a new show coming out doesnt necessarily that a staff member is working on that instead of the show you're waiting for.
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 02:19:20 am »
One thing of note:  While most groups are held up by lack of translators, as you can see most of our projects are held up by lack of people to do the supporting (non-translation) work.  We just need some good editors / tlcheckers / QCers who are willing to and can spend pleanty of time helping out on our less-popular titles.  Sadly finding people like this who are not just all talk is not easy. 

StarDruid

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 08:26:25 pm »
Lol I'd try to help you guys(or any group for that matter) but I get f's on my papers unless i have someone proof read my papers. After that I get A's/B's. So editor/QC is really beyound my ability sadly. But in a month or so I'll have 3 machines so I'll at least be able to help groups with distro and encoding.

Lol bet lots of people want to help like me but can't do crap as well.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 02:57:32 pm »
To know about what projects are still avtive and are being worked on, why don't ya all visit my poll?
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii