Author Topic: XXXHolic anime  (Read 13771 times)

Offline DavidPT

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
XXXHolic anime
« on: October 18, 2005, 07:42:06 am »
I just saw this on clamp-net.  This makes it sound like a XXXHolic anime will start around the same time TC season 2 starts.

『XXXHOLiC』テレビアニメ化決定
『XXXHOLiC』のテレビアニメ化が決定しました。2006年春に放送開始の予定です。

Babelfish says this about the above text

' XXXHOLiC ' television animation conversion decision
' XXXHOLiC ' television animation conversion decided. It is schedule of start of broadcast 2006 spring.

I don't know if you plan on doing this or not but I decided I would post it anyways.

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
Re: XXXHolic anime
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 08:42:02 am »
Babel fish is...probably wrong. There haven't actually been any notcies of an anime being made. Thre's a movie! Maybe that's when the dvd is coming out? or when it's being shown on tv? I don't know.
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 08:48:32 am »
Yes there IS going to be an XXXHolic anime which will begin at around the same time as Tsubasa Chronicle Season 2.

I would be surprised if Tofu said he didn't want to translate this.

I envisage Tofu being rather busy translating in the spring.... The question is more who is he gonna rope in to typeset XXXHolic >_>;;;;;

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline keozen

• n00b Hero
  • No Thanks, I already have a Penguin!
    • View Profile
    • KeoZen dotcom
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 11:10:27 pm »
It has indeed been confirmed that there will be an XxxHolic Anime series airing Spring 2006.

I can't wait for it to come out and I do hope you guys sub it, you've done such an excelent job on Tsubasa.
- KeoZen -
www.keozen.com

Offline pendral

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 03:35:15 am »
Oh man....... I have around 120GBs left on my computer and its so hard to decide what to spend it on...

XXXholic
Tsubasa
Initial D
FMP
Bleach

.....Im going to run out!
A face in the snow

Offline keozen

• n00b Hero
  • No Thanks, I already have a Penguin!
    • View Profile
    • KeoZen dotcom
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2005, 01:49:44 pm »
I already have, I'm buying myself a new 200GB HDD. That'll take my total storage up to 320GB, lol.
- KeoZen -
www.keozen.com

Maho

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 04:34:55 pm »
Aside from that my HDD has reached a critical area of ''C: 2.09 GB'' and ''D: 4.30 GB'' (got a server with alot of HDD space though, a couple or 300 empty DVD's, and 3 external HDD's.)

I have read in my ''TRC'' Manga, Which I bought btw. that there will indeed be a anime of(like the guy(or girl) said befor) it even kept pestering me to buy it (in a strange way: recomended to read/watch XXXHolic etc. and after that: but it's not needed but will explain much what's going on, blablabla.)

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2005, 09:38:36 pm »
I have 8.71GB and that's after shoving a load of my stoof onto disks.....I have download issues. At one point, I managed to download so much that I had as little as 32MB on my drive left.
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline totosquirt

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2005, 12:10:45 pm »
Yes there IS going to be an XXXHolic anime which will begin at around the same time as Tsubasa Chronicle Season 2.

I would be surprised if Tofu said he didn't want to translate this.

I envisage Tofu being rather busy translating in the spring.... The question is more who is he gonna rope in to typeset XXXHolic >_>;;;;;

-gumbaloom

i would want to help live-evil fansub the anime, but i don't know any japanese, i don't know how to encode, i don't know what typesetting is, and i don't know how to run mIRC like a op and upload it to the bots and stuff...i am just...a leecher  :'(

Offline Masakari

• kl33my Hero
  • Scourge of the Matsumoto Division (FLAME!)
    • View Profile
    • Live Evil
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2005, 01:47:51 pm »
Honestly, I wouldn't rely too much on us for this one. If the info is at all accurate, in that it will hit air waves the same time as TC S2, I would think most of our clamp-liking staff's time will already be alloted to that, and that  this would more than likey hit that ugly stack known only as "teh queue."

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2006, 02:49:15 pm »
Honestly, I wouldn't rely too much on us for this one. If the info is at all accurate, in that it will hit air waves the same time as TC S2, I would think most of our clamp-liking staff's time will already be alloted to that, and that  this would more than likey hit that ugly stack known only as "teh queue."

Well, we never even considered subbing it, did we?
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii