Author Topic: initial D 4th raws  (Read 9532 times)

FlemmyD

initial D 4th raws
« on: September 03, 2005, 03:01:17 pm »
i love you guys.... but i ve kinda been getting impatient with initial D.. but still...

anyway

i found this guy

http://thewirdsdomain.com/anime.htm

who has up to ep 16 subbed and 17/18 raws...... i wont say anything else.....

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
Re: initial D 4th raws
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 03:04:08 pm »
you know you shouldnt be posting about other fansubbers here its rather rude...everyone knows about those or most everyone and they arent anywhere near LE quality. please dont post about stuff like this again.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

yoman

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2005, 06:31:40 pm »
for a person who doesnt speak japanese its not a difference whether you watch wird´s "subs" or the blank raw´s from e.g. l33t-raws ... the result is the same... you simply dont understand shit :D

/still waiting for the LE rls =)

Offline Raven_03

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2005, 07:34:55 pm »
Go on ten watch it. But I rather wait for L-E they have better quality subs and resolution... yeah its kinda rude to post some other fansub in other's fansub forums.. ::)
our strength is shown in the things we stand for
our weakness is shown in the things we fall for...

FlemmyD

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005, 09:10:00 pm »
it wasnt the fub... was trying to show the raws (17-18) because i was trying to help if the guys for whatever reason couldnt find it... i dont know about the quility of this guy, but im try to see right now.

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2005, 09:17:39 pm »
It is generally considered rude to
a) talk about other fansubbers doing the same show on a groups IRC channel / forums
b) talk about where to get raws

Now..lets make this clear if you can't wait for L-E then you can go and get raws / other peoples subs. Coming in to the IRC channel like some people have done and hurling abuse, constantly bugging about release dates, posting that you're getting raws / other peoples subs will NOT make us release any faster.

If you're desperate to get raws then pay a visit to tokyotosho and use a little bit of brainpower to find them. thewird doesnt cap his own raws by the way. ID4 raws come off Winny which is Japanese p2p and despite what raw groups may claim that they have their own secret raw source the DO come from winny there is no other source.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

FlemmyD

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 09:39:41 pm »
well then i am sorry for not really understanding the whole raw-sub process... am use to dvd rips (box)

DashRattleWRX

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2005, 11:45:34 pm »
ID4 raws come off Winny which is Japanese p2p and despite what raw groups may claim that they have their own secret raw source the DO come from winny there is no other source.

-gumbaloom

Unless you live in Japan and capture them yourself off tivo  :P

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2006, 01:26:02 pm »
Hmmm, I do agree with this thing about talking about other fansubbing groups.  Also we're told here not to dicuss about how to get the raws, aren't we?
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii