Author Topic: Peach Girl Live-Action?  (Read 10209 times)

Offline TootsiePop

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Peach Girl Live-Action?
« on: October 22, 2005, 09:21:02 pm »
Hey, I was confused on if someone was still subbing it. I really love the series but havn't really seen any updates in a long time. Is it still being subbed or was it dropped?

Hika.chan

Re: Peach Girl Live-Action?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 10:13:53 am »
This is a question of me too. I`ve such a heartache by thinking  that I`m just able  to see this wonderful series till episode 10.

When you need help with something just tell.

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 03:39:02 pm »
Nothing is dropped unless you see an announcement on our home page or on the forums from a staff member saying otherwise >_>.

If you *think* you could help bug Akirasuto or Spymon on IRC as I think they're the ones most directly involved.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 07:58:28 pm »
Yup. We need help.  I'm not sure what the status of the project is anymore but I'm still happy to work on the editing.

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

Offline TootsiePop

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 12:32:20 am »
>.> I would help if I could, but I really don't think I'd be of any real help seeing as I can't speak tiwanese or anything like that... otherwise I'd jump at it.

iluid

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 09:17:34 am »
The Story of Peach Girl 6:

Through some strange string of events the peach girl ep 6 script and raw landed on my hard drive sometime in the spring of 2005 for timing. Unfortunately I got very busy with real-life work and let the script sit there. Since I'm not actually part of L-E I didn't worry about it much and it sat for a long time. A couple months ago or so I asked around a bit wondering if anyone else had timed it since I never got around to it. The response was mostly confusion and ended in me not doing further work on the script since I had no idea if any revisions had been made since I first got my script (which seemed likely to me).

After seeing this thread a couple weeks ago I decided to poke Akirasuto. This time the response was "peach girl? sure, feel free ^^;" Since this is a more positive response than the last time I poked, I will proceed with timing ep6.

There are still some problems though, mainly the script, language and the length. Peach Girl is an hour show rather than a 1/2 hour show like most anime, so it will take longer. More importantly though, the script I have is formatted in paragraphs, which if you know anything about timing is a pain and takes a lot more time to time than a script where the lines are separated when the speaker pauses. And even more important than that, I don't know any Mandarin! I think my willingness to time a language I have no knowledge of was how the script got to me in the first place ^^; Anyway, not understanding a word means I need to take a lot more time making sure everything is in the right place.

In other words, I'm not going to finish soon. I have other projects to work on and peach girl is a rather difficult project, but I'll get it done (unless someone tells me not to). I'll finish timing it in the not too distant future, but there's a lot of other work to be done on it, so please don't even attempt to guess a release date based on this post.

The good news though is that PG ep6 is actively being timed (unless I'm an ass and it's already timed, but no one told me ^^;). So, yay, I'll try to help more peach girl come out ^_^

P.S. To real L-E staff: I hope I'm not giving out too much info, but it's been so long since a release I figured it’d be fine (and possibly helpful to some L-E staff XD ) Also, if ep6 has already been timed please let me know ASAP, msg iluid on ETG or rizon ^^;

Offline TootsiePop

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2005, 10:30:50 pm »
(Sorry for the late response, I've been having computer troubles as of late)

Thank you for informing me ^.^ I'm fine just knowing that it's being worked on and hasn't just been forgotten.

Offline Soleija

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 01:14:59 pm »
wow, cool to know that peach girl 6 will be out someday! thank you for all the hard word, I really appreciate it!!!

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 04:22:56 pm »
Hi Users and future users,
This has something do with all our current projects. Please follow the link below to visit my poll and place your votes.  ;D
http://forum.live-evil.org/index.php?topic=973.0

-Reasons for clarifying your votes would be truly appreciated. :D

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2006, 01:41:13 pm »
Akirasutp and Spymoon??? ??? I thought GF was an LE Ideology thing.  ??? Where do they come in?
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii