Author Topic: Yawara 21-25 Batch  (Read 7368 times)

DanekJovax

Yawara 21-25 Batch
« on: October 24, 2005, 05:54:15 pm »
This may also need ot go to the Azureus forums, but I'll at least mention it here in case I'm not the only one.

I'm trying to start the Yawara 21-25 batch torrent with Azureus 2.3.0.4, and I'm getting the following error when I click the torrent link from the scarywater.net page:

"Torrent open fails for 'C:\Documents and Settings\...'" (the path points to the location where the torrent files are stored).

If anyone else is seeing this error in regards to this torrent file, please mention it here.  Also, if this is a problem with the torrent file, please let me know what to do to fix it.  Thanks in advance.

--- DanekJovax

zector

Re: Yawara 21-25 Batch
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 05:22:59 pm »
If I'm not misstaken, thats usualy because the *.torrent file you have is corrupt. Try downloading it again.

DanekJovax

Re: Yawara 21-25 Batch
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 05:56:47 pm »
Thanks for that, though I've already done that several times, clearing out all data and torrent information for that torrent each time, and still the same error.

I've since loaded a different torrent downloader (BitComet), and that same torrent is working just fine in there.

Once I'm done getting that torrent complete, I'll decide to keep Comet or toss it (I like to only use one client at a time) then.

--- Danek