Author Topic: A PETITION FOR GALAXY EXPRESS 999  (Read 13365 times)

gotenks_fp

A PETITION FOR GALAXY EXPRESS 999
« on: November 14, 2005, 06:56:36 pm »
Hello, my name is francisco, im fron venezuela, im wondering if you can send to me the episodes of galaxy express 999 whitout the subtitles on it, and the subtitles files, so i can make a spanish traduction with your permission and recognition of the video source... i will appriciate this... because here en latinamerica galaxy express is a popular series... i saw it here in a national channel... i would be proud to gift this to the latinamerican and spanish people... please answer to my mail... or i'll be cheking this topic recurrently... thanks...

Offline Sun_Tze

• Condor Hero
  • Beware the eyebrow of doom!
    • View Profile
Re: A PETITION FOR GALAXY EXPRESS 999
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 08:39:43 pm »
Something tells me where's not in Kansas anymore...

gotenks_fp

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 12:31:49 am »
well... then if i make only the traduction to the spanish, and i send to you... and you make the publishing of the file... maybe it can be in a matroska file with both subtitles... im olny making suggestions... then you can put the torrent file in http://bittorrent.frozen-layer.net that is one of the good trakcer for the people who speak spanish... i dont know maybe... im only bother you because this is a great anime... sorry for everything...

Offline Sun_Tze

• Condor Hero
  • Beware the eyebrow of doom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 12:40:31 am »
well... then if i make only the traduction to the spanish, and i send to you... and you make the publishing of the file... maybe it can be in a matroska file with both subtitles... im olny making suggestions... then you can put the torrent file in http://bittorrent.frozen-layer.net that is one of the good trakcer for the people who speak spanish... i dont know maybe... im only bother you because this is a great anime... sorry for everything...

Even though i'm part of the Matsumoto Division, it's better that you contact Tofusensei
Something tells me where's not in Kansas anymore...

Offline Masakari

• kl33my Hero
  • Scourge of the Matsumoto Division (FLAME!)
    • View Profile
    • Live Evil
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 07:19:05 am »
Matsumoto Division.  ;D

Yeah, Well we may be seeing an expansion of this division in short order.  ;D

Something to do with other shows he made, and/or other versions of them ;D

Theres a good chance if it is stalled much longer, and the Matsumoto Division makes a name for itself, that you may see this show done with the vigor and care that was given to Tsubasa Chronicle. Geeze I hate that show, what a waste of manpower... :-[ :P >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2005, 10:01:25 pm »
* Spymon agrees...

Looks like a new ep of SSM is finally on its way...

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

Offline ladoga

• n00b Hero
  • what is this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2006, 07:02:11 am »
Theres a good chance if it is stalled much longer, and the Matsumoto Division makes a name for itself, that you may see this show done with the vigor and care that was given to Tsubasa Chronicle. Geeze I hate that show, what a waste of manpower... :-[ :P >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I really hope so. :)

Offline Masakari

• kl33my Hero
  • Scourge of the Matsumoto Division (FLAME!)
    • View Profile
    • Live Evil
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2006, 07:53:20 am »
Okay - PEOPLE.
Very VERY soon now, GE 8 will come out. In the mean time, sometime soon, you will get another present. In both cases, realize that putting out the first episode of something is much harder than subsequent ones, and although the first commissioned GE ep that we will be churning out is #8, for all intensive purposes, its as difficult as starting up a new series. We have only had juristiction of it for about a month! LOLZ! 

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2006, 07:57:01 am »
As stated before, one of the great difficulties was that before December, the only raw source was our AWOL translator mr tofu. However this is now not the case and yours truly is the Matsumoto Division's encoding whore with his GE999 DVD's  ;D

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline MazoneMayu

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2006, 09:21:23 am »
In both cases, realize that putting out the first episode of something is much harder than subsequent ones,

as long as it's Matsumoto,I don't care how hard it is or how long it takes  :P

been a fan of him since I saw GE on the telly in '81 or something & am not gonna quit now  ::)
matsumoto's minion

also the king of kaijuu

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2006, 01:46:53 pm »
I still like the show inspite of his it's crappy character designs...I'm more inot the CLAMP stuff....and Syaoran rocks!!!
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii