Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 293716 times)

tsuyo otaku

Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #315 on: October 14, 2005, 05:06:26 am »
I'm confused.  From what it looks like, everyone seems to think that there's a six-month break between seasons.  But I've heard that every season is back to back.  Naruto for example never has any gapss between seasons.  It's like the Energiser Bunny, it just keeps on going.  Is that not the way is really is?  Or is Tsubasa Chronicle just different for some strange reason?

Offline DavidPT

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 14, 2005, 07:25:01 am »
This copied from the offical page.
※10月22日より、「ツバサ・クロニクル」を第1話から再放送する予定です。

which basicly says that they are going to show season 1 again from the beginning starting on the 22nd.

So they will probably start season 2 after the rebroadcast of season 1.

tsuyo otaku

« Reply #317 on: October 14, 2005, 02:45:07 pm »
Thx

hiddenxsadness

« Reply #318 on: October 15, 2005, 07:31:29 pm »
Hidden, these videos are Xvid encoded files. You need an Xvid or Divx Decoder. Just do a google search for a "Divx Codec" and install that and it should let you watch it.

thankyou sooo much!! XPPP

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 15, 2005, 10:55:21 pm »
Last episode soon!
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline Nephtis

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • The Voltis Network
« Reply #320 on: October 16, 2005, 05:46:24 am »
Yeah, we've got to thank Live-Evil and Dattebayo for a very good quality sub. Great work people!

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 16, 2005, 08:25:40 pm »
^^^^^ Ditto! You guys rock!

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 17, 2005, 01:07:14 am »
you know I've been thinking. How much it would BLOW if TC got licensed right before the last episode was aired. Looking from other anime's in the past, most if not all anime that is animated by "Bee Train" (which is Tsubasa's Animator) and music composed by "Yuki Kajiura" (also composing for Tsubasa) always goes to ADVFILMS. The good part is they do a decent job dubbing, it's acceptable IMO. The bad part is they have a bad habbit of Licensing an anime before the anime finish airing so most anime I watched I have to wait a couple of years to find out how the ending comes cause the subbers stop subbing it. And I have to wait til the english DVD comes out to watch it with the official sub (which isn't that good)

Yeah I know I can read the manga, but I wanna see how the last battle looks and if there's any cool music for it. This has been my greatest fear since I learned that TC was being animated by this company.

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 17, 2005, 01:32:11 am »
....what if that has happened? now the wait is gonna kill me even MORE!

tsuyo otaku

« Reply #324 on: October 17, 2005, 02:20:33 am »
Licensing didn't stop DB with Naruto

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 17, 2005, 04:47:55 am »
If Tsubasa at any point during the next 18 months became licensed by any of the potential North America licensors then Live-eviL would immediately discontinue subbing it.

Whilst I can't speak for individual staff members or for DB I can say that Live-eviL as a group will not infringe the rights of legitimate American licensors to distribute the series on legitimate DVD's domstically and this has always been the case like with Condor Hero or such. We would STRONGLY encourage you to support the licensors by buying the DVD's when they became available.

I would advise you to have a bit of realism. I seriously doubt that Tsubasa will remain unlicensed for the rest of it's run and when season 2 starts next March/April it will be at VERY high risk of being licensed as the con season will start up again and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if a license was announced at Anime Expo next June/July time. You'd best familiarise yourself the con schedule and keep an eye on animeondvd.com for conreports to see what gets licensed. Like come on guys do you REALLY REALLY think that companies would be so stupid to ignore Tsubasa after the way all of you hammer our bittorrents ?.

However at the end of the day is licensing REALLY a tragedy?. Yeah it might suck if it gets licensed before the last episode or the like but you'll be able to buy it on DVD. Surely a DVD is better ne?. I was frightened by what Funimation would do to Galaxy Railways but when I went to Otakon I bit the bullet and bought the first DVD. Whilst I might not agree totally with everything they did with the show it wasn't "bad". So I'll certainly go out and finish off collecting the series.

Anyhow random thoughts at 3.51am in the morning over >_>

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 17, 2005, 05:05:19 am »
You should continue subbing i say. Because we all know the crap shit we are gonan get her ein NA. remmebrs english version of CCS. Good thing whenre i live the french version was also playing.

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 17, 2005, 05:29:05 am »
Oh don't get me wrong. I'm definately gonna get the DVD release no matter what. It's a MUST HAVE. However, imo the subbing of the NA DVD release to me seems Half Donkey (if you know what I mean), and I rather watch it in Japanese with english sub. I just hate having to wait a year or so for them to release it -_-.

reiko

« Reply #328 on: October 17, 2005, 05:42:43 am »
The dubbed version of anime is always horrible. I have never seen one good dub in my life. I remember cringing so much from watching the English CCS, and I completely stopped watching it.

If TRC gets licensed, I guess it means we'll have to resort to pirated Hong Kong dvds with really bad subtitles :\ or the licensed ones, which will cost us all a fortune.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 05:44:15 am by reiko »

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 17, 2005, 07:15:41 am »
Was CCs licenced while it was still running? Cuz that's like, 70 episodes and, despite the fact that Cardcaptors has been around for ages, i was still able to download every episode, subbed.

Does having a licence mean that it's coming out in english, or something else?