Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 298804 times)

Offline Blind_Guardian

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #480 on: October 27, 2005, 04:20:38 pm »
I agree. Though watching him being all deadly, literally deadly in some cases, makes him so very, very, very, very cool to watch, he's also so much more cute and loveable when he's smiling and relaxed with Sakura. And I had just loved that line in the CCS movie of Shaoran's. I practically swooned. Ahhhhh, I just love this couple!

EcAStiC

« Reply #481 on: November 01, 2005, 05:35:47 pm »
who is ur fav character?

i like kurogane

and mokona for "its" cuteness and funny talks.

sorry if the spelling is bad.

Offline Blind_Guardian

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 01, 2005, 07:28:38 pm »
Favorites, huh? Hard to say

I love Shaoran, Sakura, Fye and Kurogane. It seems strange and I'm in the minority, but I don't like Mokona. Sure, it has its cute moments, but overall, I find him/her/it annoying. Does it even have a gender?

Offline Frostleaf

• n00b Hero
  • CCS & TRC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 02, 2005, 12:18:01 am »
Favorites? That's easy!

Female --> Sakura
Male --> Kurogane

Sakura is my favorite anime character of all time. I've been following her adventures since CCS and she is really cute all the time (except once at the start of the second CCS movie where I was like "Whoa!! She's so badass it can't be Sakura-chan!"),

Kurogane is one of my favorites because of his "badassosity" and I really like katanas.
"If you lose your way, take a detour and look at the scenery" - TRC Chapter 83 (manga)

Offline Xagest

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 02, 2005, 08:43:59 am »
Syaoran is definitely my favorite.
I think Ryuo goes under my favorite supporting character.  I hope we see more of him in the future.

Sakura is my favorite anime character of all time. I've been following her adventures since CCS and she is really cute all the time (except once at the start of the second CCS movie where I was like "Whoa!! She's so badass it can't be Sakura-chan!")

Sakura has always been badass.  Don't forget that in the first episode she kicked Touya in the shins while wearing roller blades.  I swear, I was laughing for a week
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 08:46:35 am by Xagest »

Alterego001

« Reply #485 on: November 02, 2005, 11:09:41 am »
what is ccs? i wana watch it! it sounds good!, iv been watching chronicls cince it came out and its  one of the best anime out there at the moment... shame the next serise dont come out til next year  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Blind_Guardian

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 02, 2005, 04:11:40 pm »
CCS is Cardcaptor Sakura. Basically, it's about Sakura in modern Japan times as a kid capturing Clow Cards (magic cards) that escaped from a book. Shaoran is the descendent of Clow (a really awesome magician) and he wants to get the cards too. And of course there's more involved in this, and my summery really sucks, but at least you get the idea, right?  ;D

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 02, 2005, 05:36:06 pm »
Fye and Kurogane. They're my favourite. Kurogane is just so...utterly lovely and tough and Fai's just....he's so deep. I'm a sucker for characters with hidden depth.
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 04, 2005, 12:24:47 am »
Fye rocks...he seems so simple but hes really not and hes so mysterious...we know so little about him, not why his tattoo was so important or why he decided not to use magic without...its his mystery that captivates me...and i love how he seems to not care about giving it up.so cool.
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline Blind_Guardian

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 04, 2005, 12:33:35 am »
Fye is very cool and mysterious, but I also wonder why he won't use magic without his tattoos. And also why his tattoos affect his magic period. I wish they'd explain even a little!  :'(

Offline Frostleaf

• n00b Hero
  • CCS & TRC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 04, 2005, 03:01:00 am »
In the manga they also haven't mentioned yet anything about Fye's magic nor his tatoos so I guess we'll be wondering that for a long time.

And for the Fye fans, in the second season (if they follow the manga of course) Fye will be even more mysterious.

Oh, and Ashura is a woman. In the first episode is hard to see but later on it'll be pretty obvious.
"If you lose your way, take a detour and look at the scenery" - TRC Chapter 83 (manga)

Kaishi Zero

« Reply #491 on: November 04, 2005, 08:41:23 am »
My favorite: Seishirou, even though he only appeared shortly.

I still like the main characters however. :]

Offline pendral

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 05, 2005, 08:46:55 am »
Uhhhh Ashura? a woman? ROFL
HE is a MAN! ROFL!
A face in the snow

Offline Xagest

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: November 05, 2005, 09:19:28 am »
Um, actually, Ashura neither has a wang nor a uterus.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/rg_veda/ashura.htm <-- RG Veda spoilers warning.

Cryostasis

« Reply #494 on: November 07, 2005, 02:46:20 am »
Ooooohh....one of those......

Well it's still creepy.