Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 274682 times)

Sirusjr

Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #525 on: December 09, 2005, 05:58:38 am »
The way i see it, if i dont buy from FUNI then they wont buy anymore clamp stuff and then give it to someone else.  I know im jumping the gun when i have no idea how the quality is but if its not good then my failing to buy the rest of it could orchestrate the buying of the next clamp anime like xxxholic by a different company.

Offline SakuraSweetie

• n00b Hero
  • Tsubasa Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: December 09, 2005, 09:15:03 am »
FUNI isn't that bad. The one you don't want to get it is 4Kids. They BUTCHER anime. FUNI did FMA and I personally enjoy that dub. Hopefully they'll still do a good job and not mess up names and have bad voice actors. I just don't want a replay of CCS  :o Who dubbed CCS anyway? Was it 4Kids? I don't remember now lol.
~*~Tsubasa Love~*~

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: December 09, 2005, 05:01:13 pm »
Nelvana got licensing of CCS. They're the company that made Care Bears, My Little Pony, Fairly Oddparents and all that. I think they're studio is called Ocean Studio or something like that.

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: December 09, 2005, 07:16:14 pm »
Well after finally recovering from the initial shock of hearing about Tsubasa possibly being licensed, I did some thinking about it. Well for one it would be nice to see Tsubasa aired on local TV. and secondly Tsubasa itself has nothing that would be considered, "Inappropriate for young children." Even in fighting scenes. No one actually gets hurt. they may get a cut but you don't see blood. So they really have no reason to edit the show except for making it fit the time slot -.-. Shows in the US only get a 20 mins time slot while in Japan they get a 25 min time slot. The main thing that I'm worried about is them changing the music, names of characters, bad Voice Acting, and change of settings. like in CCS how they tried to make it take place in the US or so. But as long as the DVD has the original uncut version then it's cool ^^.

Sirusjr

« Reply #529 on: December 09, 2005, 07:44:40 pm »
i hope they dont make the dvd take any longer to try to fit it on tv.  I dont get cable so it would just be torturing me to wait for something i cant watch.  And i agree im worried about the music because its one of the best anime soundtracks ever and it will be hard for me to accept anything short of brilliant for sakura's VA.

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 24, 2005, 05:21:37 am »
I was bored and decided to browse Tsubasa Chronicles' encyclopedia on animenewsnetwork for fun. So I stumbled on some information that just made my day. I found out that Fye's Voice Actor, Played Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars and Frodo from Lord of the Rings the Japanese Dubbed version. and Tomoyo, Kurogane's Hime played Princess Amidala from Star Wars as well. What really got me was Kurogane voice actor played Super Man. I didn't know they had a dubbed version but it's SOOOO funny picturing their voice on these characters.

Just wanted to share this in case some of you didn't know.

Offline Hirvine

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • World of Shenja
« Reply #531 on: December 25, 2005, 11:05:10 am »
Thx for that information @Shadic, I didn't know and it's really an interesting fact. Shee, who have guessed that ...

For manga, games and programs
Current program, Anime Manga Ost Manager at amo.worldofshenja.com, manage your backups!

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 03, 2006, 02:36:40 pm »
I was bored and decided to browse Tsubasa Chronicles' encyclopedia on animenewsnetwork for fun. So I stumbled on some information that just made my day. I found out that Fye's Voice Actor, Played Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars and Frodo from Lord of the Rings the Japanese Dubbed version. and Tomoyo, Kurogane's Hime played Princess Amidala from Star Wars as well. What really got me was Kurogane voice actor played Super Man. I didn't know they had a dubbed version but it's SOOOO funny picturing their voice on these characters.

Just wanted to share this in case some of you didn't know.

Haven't you ever heard of the all famous Sakamoto Maaya before????  Lol, many of the Tsubasa fans are into the show because of her casting role.
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii