Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 311709 times)

KumoriKage

Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2005, 12:57:04 am »
And hey, do you guys have any idea why I can download at like 200- 500 kb/s but no matter how high I set my max upload rate( currently set at 200kb/s, it only uploads at like 52-55 kb/s max? Even when I'm not downloading anything? I'd kind of like to help out as much as possible.

It most likely has something to do with the way that your ISP works.  They probably resist high uploads, trying to keep you from running a website off of your internet connection.  So, I don't think that there is anything that you can do about it...

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2005, 01:42:53 am »

If these characters are from different dimensions, then wouldn’t there be the possibility that the Dimension witch has multiple names? I think I read that somewhere in the manga.
they talk about that in the last episode ( the 3 )
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net

USmangaka

« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2005, 02:28:34 am »
>It most likely has something to do with the way that your ISP works.  They probably resist high uploads, trying to keep you from running a website off of your internet connection.  So, I don't think that there is anything that you can do about it...<

Ah, that's kinda lame of them...

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2005, 03:05:03 pm »
Yes, there's no doubt the series is really great and L-E did a good job with the translation. Unfortunately there's the same problem with the audio encoding i noticed in ep4 of SSM. It's a real pain to watch this series in Dolby Surround. Something like this is rerally sad for a series originaly encoded in this audio format.

Just curious, did ep 3 of Tsubasa have the same problem?

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

wszhdmhj

« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2005, 05:37:45 pm »
I am wondering what is the title of the insert song in espisode 3 and 4.
it sounds good, however, i can't hear it clearly, since there are characters talking (it's a background song anyway).
so i wish to know its title and artist, so i can find it on the net.
if you have the full lyris, too, it will be great.
if you don't, it's fine, i will find it.

Thanks a lot!!!

have a good day, ppl!

Rekkusu

« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2005, 06:10:14 am »
ahh the english insert song right?? Hmm I believe we all have to wait till they release their ost cd..otherwise you could try and record the mp3 off the actual avi file.. but its not as clear..

Offline Yoten

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2005, 02:15:26 pm »
Finally got around to watching eps 3-6... it's been a busy month for me. :P

I'm surprised no one mentioned that Fye's name was spelled as "Fay" during the eyecatch in ep 5. Is L-E|DB too stubborn to change what they have now? :P

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2005, 10:07:28 pm »
ah, who cares how they spell the name, People wil understand anyway u spell it. Lets not bug L-E for a little prob like that, If We were paying for this, then go ahead and complain, but I dont see a  reason to complain, as they do it for free. Its not like iit makes it unwatchable.
Anyway thx L-E for another great ep.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

Offline jw1976

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2005, 02:38:32 am »
Epi 5, anyone notice during a certain section there is 'wingdings' as a font for the dialogue text?  is it going to be fixed? or anyone know how to fix it?

thanx

Offline Yoten

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2005, 07:29:04 am »
Epi 5, anyone notice during a certain section there is 'wingdings' as a font for the dialogue text?  is it going to be fixed? or anyone know how to fix it?
That would be intentional.

Luna_Hoshino

« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2005, 09:03:17 am »

thanx

Since they're speaking in gibberish rather than intelligible Japanese, that's the way we chose to convey that.  ^_^

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2005, 05:02:25 pm »
thx L-E for another great ep. I fail to see why some people dont like this series.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

UltimateZero

« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2005, 02:02:55 am »
You know maybe they found them stupid or something. I dont rellly know...
But hey they are missing a lot!

Zendog

« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2005, 07:53:32 am »
I'd like to add my accolades for L-E to the already long list of gratitude for subbing this most excellent anime!

Ironically, I started watching the Anime-Keep sub, and realized 5 episodes in that L-E had more episodes posted.  Once I started watching L-E's sub I realized the translations made WAY more sense and told a richer story and I was solidly hooked on Tsubasa.  I had wondered why the lyrics changed so drastically in Ep 2 tho - now I know, lol...

At any rate I will say L-E has a fantastic group and this sub is well worth the wait!

Oh - on the subject of Fai/Fye - I actually liked "Fai" because even though I'm American, I'm at least familiar enough with Japanese to prounounce it like the "Hai" in "Haiku".  Most Americans who share the interest prolly would, too but - *shrug* it certainly not something that influences my enjoyment of the show.

ZD

"Now you're the only one here / who can tell me if it's true / that you love me / and I love me"
- They Might Be Giants

EcAStiC

« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2005, 04:22:08 pm »
first post XD

my comment on Fai/Fye issue:
cant u just vertify with one of the middle bits, when then the first half connects to second half of the episode. ie where they cuts the ads out. im sure thats the name the producer uses.

and umm...the epi 5 windings:
i believe that is itended...mokona acts as a translator for them, as they come from different worlds. so when mokona got taken away...they couldnt communicate.

tsuabsa RC is awesome
XD

thankx guys~