Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 290534 times)

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #180 on: September 04, 2005, 03:08:35 pm »
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net

Offline SailorDh

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 04, 2005, 03:26:21 pm »
This series is starting to get confusing.

How does Sakura have memories of him that Clover can access and the Witch didn't do anything about it???

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 04, 2005, 07:50:51 pm »
But they did run into themselves, I think it was episode 14 or 15. The one where they had to fight for the tournament prize.
That wasn't them selves that was people who resembled them in personalaty. and it also wasn't a clamp original episode.

That might be becaause Sakura has a power of her own and that Eahc tiem they gaina  feather she gains soem of her power back. some how i ahve a feelign at one point Sakura will might be strong enought to cancel the payment ina  way and hold on to her memories.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 07:53:01 pm by EadTaes »

Fanndakan

« Reply #183 on: September 04, 2005, 10:17:28 pm »
Aight for that dude WAY early on here who was having problems with codecs and such...seriously....FUCK WMP Winamp etc...I ONLY watch anime w/ Video Lan's VLC, just google VLC player and you'll find it....it plays everything softsubbed anime included (which is key to watching Hell's quick softsubs of bleach.)

drakelord

« Reply #184 on: September 05, 2005, 12:18:58 am »
Hmm... anyone know if there will be a second Tsubasa OST released after the end of season 1, or will they wait until season 2?

hxle

« Reply #185 on: September 05, 2005, 05:55:37 am »
i've just watched ep 20 and saw the AMAZING song sung by Sakura towards the end and i'm wondering if this song is part of the OST? if it's not, can anyone tell me the title/artist of the song? thanks for your help in advance  :)

Offline zrdb

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 05, 2005, 09:41:38 am »
Aight for that dude WAY early on here who was having problems with codecs and such...seriously....FUCK WMP Winamp etc...I ONLY watch anime w/ Video Lan's VLC, just google VLC player and you'll find it....it plays everything softsubbed anime included (which is key to watching Hell's quick softsubs of bleach.)

Trust me-I've tried just about every software player out there and I keep coming back to VLC, ie, the Core Media Player is a piece of shit, Winamp-you gotta be jokeing!! But seriously, with the right codecs installed-if VLC can't play it-NOTHING CAN!!
Some Where Over the Rainbo?!?!

Offline zrdb

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 05, 2005, 10:03:02 am »
I just saw an episode of this at a local anime club viewing and was very impressed, so guess what? I'm starting to download it now.
Some Where Over the Rainbo?!?!

Offline SailorDh

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 05, 2005, 03:13:04 pm »
i've just watched ep 20 and saw the AMAZING song sung by Sakura towards the end and i'm wondering if this song is part of the OST? if it's not, can anyone tell me the title/artist of the song? thanks for your help in advanceĀ  :)

It's not on the OST.
Maybe when they release a second one.

delphenuz

« Reply #189 on: September 05, 2005, 03:53:44 pm »

Trust me-I've tried just about every software player out there and I keep coming back to VLC, ie, the Core Media Player is a piece of shit, Winamp-you gotta be jokeing!! But seriously, with the right codecs installed-if VLC can't play it-NOTHING CAN!!

Your Codecs for windows media player must suck ass then lol... i can play everysinglelittlething on it... from hellfansubs bleach to tsubasa chronicle... if my windows media cant play it... nothing can :P... its all about codecs... i do agree with u on one thing tho... winamp sucks donkey balls...

Anyways back to the topic of this thread.. did anyone notice at the end how in the tube theres a person whos wearing the same getup as syaoran normally does... oh and about that chick being able to get the memories outta sakura... its not that sakura is fully remembering them its just what that chick is interpreting from her song... and sakura maybe deep down in her heart has faint memories of syaoran.. hence the tears... or something touchy feely like that..
« Last Edit: September 05, 2005, 03:55:52 pm by delphenuz »

MiKisCHu

« Reply #190 on: September 05, 2005, 07:15:23 pm »
The writers/animators really put a lot of effort into the songs in this series.  I'm so happy I stumbled across it and even happier that a quality group has picked it to sub.

Offline ~caiyu~

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 05, 2005, 09:29:46 pm »
i've just watched ep 20 and saw the AMAZING song sung by Sakura towards the end and i'm wondering if this song is part of the OST? if it's not, can anyone tell me the title/artist of the song? thanks for your help in advanceĀ  :)

Its sung by sakura's voice actor
Yui makino  and its call 'you are my love'
its on the Tsubasa movie Ost....  i also think its on the Ost 2 >.< thats what the tracklistings say for the furture soundscape 2 ....i got my song from the tsubasa movie OST though... ;)

Offline SailorDh

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 05, 2005, 10:13:45 pm »
How did they pay for the swords when Fai has the wallet and it's broken?

drakelord

« Reply #193 on: September 05, 2005, 10:33:03 pm »
How did they pay for the swords when Fai has the wallet and it's broken?

They ran into each other on this one.  In the manga, Syaoran still has the broken wallet, which is what they use to pay with.  It's not given to Fai, :3.

Offline Syaoran-kun

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • Live-eviL Official Website
« Reply #194 on: September 06, 2005, 05:18:12 am »
:P Achusss! Sniff, sniff!! :D
Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations:
http://www.tsubasa-kuronikuru.com/