Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 290712 times)

buffypotter

Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #240 on: September 19, 2005, 02:01:11 pm »
there is gonna be a 6 month break between season 1 and season 2? .. your joking right?

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 19, 2005, 05:12:41 pm »
Nope. I would give a link to where I saw it but I can't remember. I think Gumbaloom said....or Tofusensei.

Anyway, with the movies coming out, the six months won't seem too bad.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 05:17:51 pm by kayryn »
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline ~caiyu~

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 19, 2005, 05:27:20 pm »
i said it before you can find it under:
CHIBI YUUTO live journal
he has lots of CLAMP stuff there

Offline Hirvine

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • World of Shenja
« Reply #243 on: September 20, 2005, 01:49:00 pm »
there is gonna be a 6 month break between season 1 and season 2? .. your joking right?
There is always a huge gap between seasons, else whey wouldn't be called season ,would they?

nooooooooooooooooooooooo ep 22 was a tease... nOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Yeah, ep 22, just an eposide to create a lot of cliff hangers, only new riddles found.

For manga, games and programs
Current program, Anime Manga Ost Manager at amo.worldofshenja.com, manage your backups!

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 20, 2005, 03:31:23 pm »
Yeah eps 22 is tortrue for those of us waiting for the rest of the storie.

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 20, 2005, 06:04:59 pm »
I think they're just trying to draw it out so the final episode of this series is when they finally get the feather.

buffypotter

« Reply #246 on: September 20, 2005, 11:07:38 pm »
i dont really notice it because tv here is pretty useless .. the only break we have is the summer stop. prove is that LOST for example is about 12 episodes behind here and by the time season 2 starts in america it will be rerunned here probably

at least this site actually bothers keep us informed with great TSubasa episodes.

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 21, 2005, 07:36:52 am »
I dont think we will see the anime in america for a while still. I havent hear that teh anime was bought yet. Their probablys till fighting over who will get to distribute and air the anime at teh moment.

Offline ~caiyu~

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 22, 2005, 03:01:26 am »
I wonder how it would turn out when it does come to america...i hope they don't mess around with it, they may ruin it. :-X 

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 22, 2005, 09:13:20 pm »
Yeah i still rmember the nelvana shit up form ccs.

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 23, 2005, 09:32:08 pm »
Cardcaptors....*shudder*

I despise Sakura's voice now. I actually despise it now that I've seen the japanese version. but I thought the opening theme was good (the cool one, not that "cardcaptors of the clow, expect the unexpected now" crap)

Offline ~caiyu~

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 24, 2005, 04:46:17 am »
Cardcaptors....*shudder*

I despise Sakura's voice now. I actually despise it now that I've seen the japanese version. but I thought the opening theme was good (the cool one, not that "cardcaptors of the clow, expect the unexpected now" crap)

i know i love CCS and all but sakura's voice drove me nuts >.< it was to high-pitched...
'catch you catch me' is really catchy.

but for like tsubasa RC i hope they don't change the OP or ED, and make some dumb one, i find they like to do that alot now...

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 24, 2005, 07:40:50 pm »
Well the betetr now chnage the ost. And bette rnot screw things aroudn liek they did with ccs. But TRC has a bter chanse of making it more unscared then ccs did. since ccs was mroe addepted for children but mostly older people caught on to it. And TRC is alredy made for old teens. Not for children. So the story shoudl be more true like the gundam series but even they go trought sensorship. ¬¬

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 25, 2005, 06:21:08 am »
As i was rewatching some episodes i noticed 2 things in eps 20. At teh end when that women si speaking identifyign sakura and saying she didnt yet realise they where interferign in her journey. you see eggs shape thing that are holding what seem to be people. Those eggs looks very familier tot eh angel eggs from angeliclayer. But what is most stuning is teh eggs thta is directly infront of her. dunno if nayoen else thinks that same but that kidna looks like the sillouhet Sakura from ccs had in one of her costumes. Doesn't anyone else agree?

delphenuz

« Reply #254 on: September 25, 2005, 08:40:18 am »
ost 2 is out on nipponsei all those songs that weve been talking ab are in it... so awesome... so very very awesome.. im seeding it so yeh go dl it...

http://tracker.minglong.org:8080/index.html?sort=1&search=tsubasa

i found it while looking for fma the movie... its out raw already... wonder why nobody has sububed it yet... oh well for those who like fma the raws are up on mininova.. hope u got ur jap to english dictionaries handy :P

« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 12:07:08 pm by delphenuz »