Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 275799 times)

delphenuz

Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #255 on: September 25, 2005, 12:12:47 pm »
Oh if u guys get the soundtrack listen to catastrophy... i reckon its the background music for an epic ep... cant wait :D

Offline ~caiyu~

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 25, 2005, 07:06:14 pm »
At the end of ep 23 was sooooo.....sad  :(you know when sakura hugged syaoran...

o.O the TRC soundtrack (future soundscape II) is really good , its one of those soundtracks where you should go out and buy it, even though you have the all the tracks from downloading, all the songs are so pretty. Its so worth it.  The Cd cover is really pretty to  :D

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 25, 2005, 08:30:43 pm »
I don't accept that. Episode 23 did not just happen. No. That was just....  :'( :'( :'(

Now there's a whole goddamn week till we find out what happens!
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline Hirvine

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • World of Shenja
« Reply #258 on: September 25, 2005, 09:24:51 pm »
Wow, they'd suprise me there, I didn't knew they dare to do that. Really I was surprised rather sad about it, but it's a good thing Shaoron and Sakura went too,  means fye can come back as well ... not?
I mean it's all about Sakura, Shaoron they wouldn't dissapear would they? Next an episode without those? Guess seeing big puppy in big scene once isn't bad either.

For manga, games and programs
Current program, Anime Manga Ost Manager at amo.worldofshenja.com, manage your backups!

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 25, 2005, 09:57:10 pm »
I love Kurogane so much!....So it'll be goood!

But...Fye died in a different way to sakura and Syaoran. So...what...what if....No, I daren't say it!

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 25, 2005, 10:11:01 pm »
I dont think Fay died. I know for sure Sakura and Shaoran will eb back of theyw ould be no show without them but I am also prety sure Fye will eb back to. And they did bootgh die at teh hand of an oni. And in teh cafe kuro and Shaorna didnt see Fye body. So im guessing he went into blocks like all the rest.

1aznsoul

« Reply #261 on: September 25, 2005, 10:33:27 pm »
Who knows maybe fye did die but they would bring him back some how like maybe in another world where they meet him but its not really him xD but still NOOO >.<

Offline Brokenimage0

• kl33my Hero
  • Time to roll the dice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 25, 2005, 10:38:25 pm »
wtf...wtf...fye is my fav they cant kill him...it just cant be done...no...this isnt happening...????WHY????
The planet weaves a cruel fate for men... Children are always the first to suffer... Geostigma,Genova,Reunion... Children who have lost hope... Respite for the Soul... And so he takes sword in hand once again...

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 25, 2005, 11:00:27 pm »
They bring him back. They just have to. Yup....if they don't, I actually think I'll never watch anythign CLAMP have done every again.

Offline ~caiyu~

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 26, 2005, 02:12:06 am »
they do bring him back, cause in the manga he is alive in later chapters same with sakura and syaoran ... but its still sad thinking about it   :(

delphenuz

« Reply #265 on: September 26, 2005, 02:27:04 am »
At the end of ep 23 was sooooo.....sad  :(you know when sakura hugged syaoran...

o.O the TRC soundtrack (future soundscape II) is really good , its one of those soundtracks where you should go out and buy it, even though you have the all the tracks from downloading, all the songs are so pretty. Its so worth it.  The Cd cover is really pretty to  :D

I agree with u there.. im gonna get 1 and  2 :D... ep 23 was kinna sad yeh but theyll all come back... prolly when kurogane whoops seishiro or something  so everyone should calm down :p

reiko

« Reply #266 on: September 26, 2005, 06:05:35 am »
I think the manga spoiled it for me ^^;; Cause I'm sitting there watching it and going "bah, so dramatic, and i already know what happens..." That is, if they don't change anything in the anime, since in the manga, Sakura didn't die o.o

but don't fret, they're alive~ somewhere..
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 06:07:17 am by reiko »

Offline Frostleaf

• n00b Hero
  • CCS & TRC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 26, 2005, 12:19:32 pm »
Everyone just relax. Like reiko and ~caiyu~ said in the manga they are still alive and well at least until chapter 82 which is how far i got. Needless to say i already know what will happen in most of season 2 of the anime.

I'm not going to post spoilers so if you didn't read the manga you'll have to wait untill next episode to understand what's happening. Here's a clue: if you have the OST 2 you'll notice one of the songs is called "1 & 0 city", well there you go.
"If you lose your way, take a detour and look at the scenery" - TRC Chapter 83 (manga)

Alterego001

« Reply #268 on: September 27, 2005, 12:03:31 pm »
No this carnt be happening!!!! No Fye!!  :'( :'( :'( he will be back i know it yep!!, i wana se him use magic! bet he kicks ass! :P

Offline Hirvine

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • World of Shenja
« Reply #269 on: September 27, 2005, 01:53:17 pm »
Yo Frostleaf,reiko and ~caiyu~ , don't spoil it for us movie watchers. I bet the manga is great, but let us wander in the darkness for a while. Though I already guessed that they actual didn't die, cuzz Shaoron stands like 'ok I'm beaten now I have to wait till my body dissapears. oh Sakura too, ok if she also wants, nod and it's good for her to die as well'. I think if he and she really were to die he wouldn't be that quiet.

For manga, games and programs
Current program, Anime Manga Ost Manager at amo.worldofshenja.com, manage your backups!