Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 296580 times)

delphenuz

Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #300 on: October 09, 2005, 12:19:11 pm »
its sunday and it TSUBASA TIME!!! i got my popcorn and my coke ready so lay it on me baby XD

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 09, 2005, 07:19:23 pm »
Lol! This is like, routine for me now! G out, come home and download Tsubasa, do some homework while it dowloads, watch it, obsess over it for ages, then more homework, then bed.

What will we all do for the next six months?
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline ~caiyu~

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 09, 2005, 08:57:42 pm »
Lol! This is like, routine for me now! G out, come home and download Tsubasa, do some homework while it dowloads, watch it, obsess over it for ages, then more homework, then bed.

What will we all do for the next six months?
WOW! your routine is the same as mine XD
as for what ill do ine the six months wait ...hmmm
ill re-watch the anime and read the manga, it'll keep my tsubasa cravings down for a while >> but after that i dont know XD
But we also have the movie coming out so it probably will be out soon... that may help  :D
episode 26 looks really good.. i cant wait to see it ^^
i really really hope its not the last one and there is 2 more arcs/seasons ^^ *hopes*

I find the episodes have been getting better and better!

hiddenxsadness

« Reply #303 on: October 09, 2005, 10:44:20 pm »
sorry, im new to all this so i hope you dont mind if i ask weird questions >___<;; oh the windows media player, whenever i try to watch it, something pops up and says that the format isnt supported. what does this mean?

hiddenxsadness

« Reply #304 on: October 09, 2005, 10:44:46 pm »
*on

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 09, 2005, 10:50:21 pm »
Oh...my frigging...God!

One more episode! One more episode! One more episode!

By the looks of that recap....the next episode is going to be a bit like a ending...kinda. Like, they all get the choice to keepdoign what they have to, but go their seporate ways.

I seriously need to get the manga.

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 09, 2005, 11:10:09 pm »
Hidden, these videos are Xvid encoded files. You need an Xvid or Divx Decoder. Just do a google search for a "Divx Codec" and install that and it should let you watch it.

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 10, 2005, 06:54:52 am »
Yeah from the preview of the next eps it seems like the quest to find the feathers will end then what happens next???. They go back to their lands Fye goes with Kurogane or Sakura and Shaoran or he keeps jumping worlds with Mokona. Or is Sakura gonna be the one to make the world jumps now if she gets all her feathers back. But then why would they keep jumping worlds if they completed their quest. I feel that eps 26 is gonan leave us on a cliff hanger for a whole freaking 6 months, no way!!! They cant do this its inhuman. Its must surely be a crime againts humanaty to make us wait that long on a cliff hanger.

Offline pendral

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 10, 2005, 07:08:35 am »
By wish, do they mean that its just their hopes or do they mean that they can actually have them granted? If they do, will it be like Yuuko's shop (is that how its spelt?) with a price that you must pay? And whats with the Syaoran clone??? Those are my questions for the next episode (OMG I have exams next week!!!).... :'(
A face in the snow

Offline Razon

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 10, 2005, 08:56:17 am »
Lets see, episode 25 ends off in Volume 7, Chapter 49, and while I'm looking through I don't see anything like the next episode in the manga, so I'm guessing its probably just a filler episode.

Offline Frostleaf

• n00b Hero
  • CCS & TRC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 10, 2005, 06:09:54 pm »
After some problems with bittorrent I was finally able to see episode 25 and, like Razon said, episode 26 is NOT on the manga. So it's a completely new episode and not even I know what's going to happen.

However one thing is certain, if they are going to follow the manga (which they did so far), the group will not get seperated since they still have tons of worlds to go and feathers to collect, so don't get desperated.

I was only expecting them to leave this world in the next episode but I guess they couldn't strech it that far. On the other hand I'm really glad CLAMP created a new world for ep. 26 because if they followed the manga, even though the next world in the manga is a really small one that could fit one episode, it would of have been a very anti-climatic ending for the season.

PS: I still can't believe I'm going to have to wait 6 months for season 2.  :'(
"If you lose your way, take a detour and look at the scenery" - TRC Chapter 83 (manga)

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 11, 2005, 02:00:11 am »
Anyone know where I can find the lyrics to Blaze COMPLETE opening? I'd prefer Latin letters cause I don't know Kanji. I wanna make a Karaoke mega mix, mixing different Karaoke style, like fading letters, changing colors in the middle of highlighting, fill in from invisible letters, and flying in letters into this one song. Tsubasa is my favorite anime so far. and I'm new to subbing but I've read a lot of guides so I have a basic jist of how to do it. I just need the lyrics cause I can't seem to find it. I wanna keep myself busy with this project until season 2 is release. So if anyone knows where to get the lyrics please let me know. Thanks ^^

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 11, 2005, 08:55:50 pm »
http://pobladores.lycos.es/channels/aficiones_y_tiempo_libre/Tsubasa_RESERVoir_CHRoNiCLE/area/13

How's that? it's a foreign site, but I think all the lyrics are there.

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 11, 2005, 09:28:56 pm »
Do you have to register with them? cause I can't seem to find the lyrics. and I don't know much spanish either. except for the Cognates

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 11, 2005, 11:23:50 pm »
ell, they were just there when you scrolled down...but now they've dissapeared.