Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 293842 times)

delphenuz

Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #360 on: October 19, 2005, 06:25:15 am »
TOFUS HERE... TOFU TOFU TOFU TOFU TOFU!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH BABY

Offline keozen

• n00b Hero
  • No Thanks, I already have a Penguin!
    • View Profile
    • KeoZen dotcom
« Reply #361 on: October 19, 2005, 02:26:02 pm »
Yey!
Glad all is well with Tofu. Can't wait for the Ep!

I'm 50/50 on watching it or not, I've got a good 6 months stint with No Tsubadsa, I could watch like 4mins of the episode a month, a minute a week, by the time I;ve watched it Season 2 will be out!

Maybe not :)
- KeoZen -
www.keozen.com

Offline Nephtis

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • The Voltis Network
« Reply #362 on: October 19, 2005, 05:45:44 pm »
You know you'll watch it.

not_potable

« Reply #363 on: October 19, 2005, 08:21:11 pm »
because it should be a given you should be happy that it got released when it did...
you shouldnt complain about this stuff people have been waiting for other anime
for a much longer time than you guys have been waiting for your tsubasa... if you want to cry
then do it by yourself... nobody wants to hear it...

The point being that that would prevent people "complaining about this stuff". Don't get up in arms at people who are forced to ask questions becuase the information they want isn't readily available.

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 19, 2005, 08:43:04 pm »
The point is you DONT ask when fansubs are being released. That is the GOLDEN rule of being a fansub leecher.

Therefore such sticky topics should not be necessary. You just idle and then hammer bot's when something is released, NOT getting antsy because a release is late winding up staff in irc channels.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Nephtis

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • The Voltis Network
« Reply #365 on: October 20, 2005, 08:53:05 am »
You also should be thankful that Live-Evil, or at least for Tsubasa, (haven't seen a lot of your work guys!) have been consistant with their releases. Oh no, one release is delayed. Are you paying for it? Are you in fact doing anything for it? No, that's the world of fansubbing. They don't have to continue to work, and could in theory quit when they want to. Just wait for the release, aside from not being able to do anything, you should be happy it's getting done in the first place.

delphenuz

« Reply #366 on: October 20, 2005, 10:39:46 am »
You also should be thankful that Live-Evil, or at least for Tsubasa, (haven't seen a lot of your work guys!) have been consistant with their releases. Oh no, one release is delayed. Are you paying for it? Are you in fact doing anything for it? No, that's the world of fansubbing. They don't have to continue to work, and could in theory quit when they want to. Just wait for the release, aside from not being able to do anything, you should be happy it's getting done in the first place.

Amen to that

Offline keozen

• n00b Hero
  • No Thanks, I already have a Penguin!
    • View Profile
    • KeoZen dotcom
« Reply #367 on: October 20, 2005, 01:51:20 pm »
Hell yeah, we may be anxous for things to come out but we're still getting a good quality sub for free usualy only a day after it's aired in japan. Come on, if you want to cry when one is late then you shouldn't be allowed to download it in the first place.
- KeoZen -
www.keozen.com

Maho

« Reply #368 on: October 20, 2005, 03:58:18 pm »
Damn, I know people shouldn't ask when(or if) something will be released,
but the fact is they do. So if you would just post it on the main page, you won't have to explain every 5 minutes to every person that comes along asking why TRC isn't out yet. Which they will.

So, if you just post it there, you'll have less to explain, less PM's on IRC, and less people to ban.

(unless you like banning? I think DB likes to.. try counting the word ''ban'' on the DB site.. It'll take a while.)

P.S. People, stop saying people are ''crying'' or should ''cry'' somewhere else. they have just waited a week for the next eppisode, and they they don't get it, they know it's out, it's natural for people to want to know what happened. besides, if you kick out everyone who wants to know what happens if an epp doesn't come out, I think you're BT links won't go over 100 people, lol.

delphenuz

« Reply #369 on: October 20, 2005, 04:57:24 pm »
grrr stop talking ab the ep... you know what yall are doing... your just getting on their nerves more and more so theyll get back at u by not posting up the ep... and then we all suffer :(  lol... no use arguing about it coz its not gonna help eh... we have no control of when the ep is posted up they do so its best not to piss them off ya...

just a question yo ummm how many posts till im no longer a n00b hero..

tengu

« Reply #370 on: October 20, 2005, 11:04:27 pm »
Well, it's inevitable people are going to get a bit frustrated at having their routine broken up like this after being used to episodes of the show arriving in usually timely fashion, I know I am.  I appreciate the work that the subbers have put into this series, but does that mean I'm not allowed to be annoyed when, right at the finale of the series, the episode doesn't turn up until about a week late?

I'm not going to lose sleep over it or anything, but I can understand how others might be getting a little impatient at this point.  So show a little compassion, we're getting antsy about our fix here  :)

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 21, 2005, 12:50:57 am »
I'll wait as long as it takes for them to release it. Better than waiting a couple years for it to get licensed and subbed officially. So unless they contribute to the team in some way, they shouldn't make a big deal out of it. Yes, I can understand that it's hard when it's the finale. But you shouldn't be pestering people who are doing this for free.

Jpec07

« Reply #372 on: October 21, 2005, 03:48:21 am »
Thought I'd take the time to register here and post a message of gratitude for the people at Live-Evil and Dattebayo for providing the torrents of this agreeably excellent anime in a way we can understand (for those of us who can't speak Japanese). I can't wait for the next one, although I have to say torrenting the episodes has been good fun (getting as much as 300kb/s download for a while). Anywho, that's all for now. Keep up the good work, and once again, thanks. :D

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 21, 2005, 04:43:19 am »
Well, it's inevitable people are going to get a bit frustrated at having their routine broken up like this after being used to episodes of the show arriving in usually timely fashion, I know I am.  I appreciate the work that the subbers have put into this series, but does that mean I'm not allowed to be annoyed when, right at the finale of the series, the episode doesn't turn up until about a week late?

I'm not going to lose sleep over it or anything, but I can understand how others might be getting a little impatient at this point.  So show a little compassion, we're getting antsy about our fix here  :)

Very simple equation

More time spent answering the CONSTANT stream of "When is Tsubasa 26 coming out?" = less time fansubbing / doing useful things.

-gumbaloom

[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

not_potable

« Reply #374 on: October 21, 2005, 05:12:38 am »
...which is why a sticky would lessen stress levels for everyone considerably. :P