Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 275610 times)

Offline beliveindz

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #390 on: October 22, 2005, 04:46:10 am »
I practically creamed my panties when Seishiro mentioned Subaru. I was just like....Subaru...Subaru...SUBARU!! And then he said they'd probably meet again so then there is actually going to be a Subaru in it!!

is subaru important ???  from where it is???

mythus

« Reply #391 on: October 22, 2005, 05:39:02 am »

i believe thats x/1999

Offline soupcan58

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 22, 2005, 05:41:50 am »

Subaru is extremely important to the character of Sei-san.  They are both from the series "Tokyo Babylon",  one of Clamp's first series.  It was also the basis of the X/1999 series as well.  Anything Subaru is involved with in a Clamp storyline is gonna be something huge.  I can't wait to see this!

Offline Xagest

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 22, 2005, 06:53:29 am »
*ignores above reply*

I swear every time I see touya and Yukito I just have to scream because they seem to actually be a couple every time we see them. Like in that reasturaunt in one of the worlds, and the cafe in Outo. All the characters in TRC seem to be so much cuter than in their original series to me.

No kidding.  I saw Tsubasa Chronicle before I had the chance to watch CCS.  Yukito isn't nearly as cute there as he is in TC.  His voice is more feminen, and that kinda bothered me.

I would kill to see a recurrence of Syaoran's boy-crush on Yukito, though.

RavenMelonai

« Reply #394 on: October 22, 2005, 07:27:44 am »
No kidding.  I saw Tsubasa Chronicle before I had the chance to watch CCS.  Yukito isn't nearly as cute there as he is in TC.  His voice is more feminen, and that kinda bothered me.

Well, Yukito's voice actor in CCS was a woman, so that'd be why he was more feminine. He was also supposed to exume an air of frailty, because of what was happening to him.
The animation in Tsubasa is years ahead of CCS and is quite lovely. CLAMP is really doing well with this and taking me by surprise the whole way. I wish the manga would come out quicker here in the US. It seems like I wait a few months between volumes.

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 22, 2005, 02:21:33 pm »

I loved those episodes. I just loved them when both Sakura and Shaoran were fighting for attention from Yukito. But then again, Syaoran would have kinda...got over it by now as Yukito is in his world, and is close to Sakura, so he'd spend quite a bit of time with yukito, really.

Curse you, logic.
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline beliveindz

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 22, 2005, 04:19:37 pm »
Subaru is extremely important to the character of Sei-san.  They are both from the series "Tokyo Babylon",  one of Clamp's first series.  It was also the basis of the X/1999 series as well.  Anything Subaru is involved with in a Clamp storyline is gonna be something huge.  I can't wait to see this!

exist a series about that or only the movie and the OAV ???

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 22, 2005, 05:02:01 pm »
There's a X movie, but because the public felt the movie didn't go into enough depth about a manga series that's what? 18 books long so far, CLAMP made a series....that actually ended in a different way to the movie. Although I don't know how it happened because I cannot stand to watch the english dub that I own all the way through.

Offline soupcan58

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 22, 2005, 05:02:29 pm »
exist a series about that or only the movie and the OAV ???

The way you said that kinda confused me a little bit, but I think I get the gist of what your asking.  The series I'm talking about is the manga "Tokyo Babylon".  There have been a couple OAVs for the series though I have heard, but they are just side stories.

Offline beliveindz

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 22, 2005, 05:19:28 pm »
The way you said that kinda confused me a little bit, but I think I get the gist of what your asking.  The series I'm talking about is the manga "Tokyo Babylon".  There have been a couple OAVs for the series though I have heard, but they are just side stories.

I looked in internet and i found this:

Tokio Babylon OAV 2 eps
X Movie
X OAV 1 eps
And now X series 24 eps

Offline soupcan58

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 22, 2005, 07:58:01 pm »
I looked in internet and i found this:

Tokio Babylon OAV 2 eps
X Movie
X OAV 1 eps
And now X series 24 eps

Yea, but what I was trying to say is that other than the manga there were two OSTs.  I just didn't remember to mention X in that post.

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 23, 2005, 01:46:28 am »
....an OST means official sound track. That's just....music. o_O;

Offline soupcan58

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 23, 2005, 01:56:22 am »
....an OST means official sound track. That's just....music. o_O;

My bad there.  That was me typing way to fast.  I meant OAV.  Sorry again!

svnelvn

« Reply #403 on: October 23, 2005, 10:31:33 pm »
hey guys.. i just want to know, how many episodes does this anime have in total?
i heard that there are 78 episodes in total? is that true? that's a lot of episodes...

Offline soupcan58

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 23, 2005, 10:47:48 pm »
hey guys.. i just want to know, how many episodes does this anime have in total?
i heard that there are 78 episodes in total? is that true? that's a lot of episodes...

Well, if the show greenlights for three seasons it will be that long.  Right now, counting next season, there will be 52 episodes.