Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 296760 times)

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #405 on: October 23, 2005, 11:08:21 pm »
that's a calculated average using the idea of having all three seasons consist of 26 episodes.

It may be more or less.
I never know what to put for these things....

tengu

« Reply #406 on: October 24, 2005, 12:43:15 am »
Why is TC season 1 only 25 episodes long then?

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 24, 2005, 12:49:16 am »
Why is TC season 1 only 25 episodes long then?
-_-;;;;;;;;;;;

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline kratosauron0

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 24, 2005, 12:49:46 am »
 ??? good question... I can't think of why, too, other than that the people who made TC felt like it...  ???

I can't wait until episodes 26 and 27 come out subbed...

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 24, 2005, 01:14:09 am »
??? good question... I can't think of why, too, other than that the people who made TC felt like it...  ???

I can't wait until episodes 26 and 27 come out subbed...

-_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Don't people read a few pages back in forum threads or is that too much to ask these days ? >_>;;;;;

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 24, 2005, 01:26:10 am »
Yes, is the answer to that question.

Offline pendral

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 24, 2005, 02:54:41 am »
Its understandable though, it has been nearly two weeks since the last release (or is it? can't remember) and people are getting bored waiting.

Still its better then some of the waits I've had before so I'm not complaining, I mean look at GitS 2nd gig.......... Its been nearly one and a half years and they are still only on episode 25........... I want last episode.............
A face in the snow

Offline Xagest

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 24, 2005, 03:56:17 am »
Maybe the guys at Live-Evil are planning something special for the last episode of the season (Cause we all want to see some Kuro on Fye action, and by that I mean a pillow fight).

Jpec07

« Reply #413 on: October 24, 2005, 04:30:11 am »
Its understandable though, it has been nearly two weeks since the last release (or is it? can't remember) and people are getting bored waiting.

Still its better then some of the waits I've had before so I'm not complaining, I mean look at GitS 2nd gig.......... Its been nearly one and a half years and they are still only on episode 25........... I want last episode.............

Two weeks.

Personally I'm gonna take the opportunity to watch the whole thing again, just to let sink in everything I may have missed in the last go 'round.

Oh, and if they want any help in dubbing it (not saying they're not capable), I'd be willing to learn Japanese and the dubbing software just to help out (or contribute the meager $1.37 of cash in my piggy bank to make it as worthwhile for them as possible). 'Course, by the time I did all that the second season would probably be well under way, so it wouldn't be much use.

And yeah, the Fye/Kuro pillow fight would be awesome (I'd just be worried about them using Mokona as an object of combat :-X).

Offline Razon

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 24, 2005, 08:50:07 am »
This is really too long of a wait, I've subbed anime alone and it only takes around a day. I'll probably just watch the raw.

delphenuz

« Reply #415 on: October 24, 2005, 01:31:15 pm »
TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* TeeHee *bangs head on desk* .... etc

Offline draconx

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 24, 2005, 01:39:10 pm »
This is really too long of a wait, I've subbed anime alone and it only takes around a day. I'll probably just watch the raw.
Then do that.  Don't come whining here.
Linux artemis 2.6.17-mm6 #8 PREEMPT Sat Jul 15 13:48:12 EDT 2006 x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+ AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 24, 2005, 01:55:42 pm »
....and we're back. If you've subbed an anime before and are bored of waiting, get off your lazy ass and sub this one yourself instead of complaining, although I highly doubt You'd a) share it as you seem very, VERY selfish, and b) do as good a job as Live-Evil

Guys. Live-Evil don't actually MAKE the episodes, they just sub them, so if CLAMP didn't put a pillow fight in there, I very much doubt there will be one in the subbed version.

Ever thought that maybe, because everyone keeps whining, the admins have decided that, until we actually shut up about this, we're not going to get the epsiode that none of us are doing anything for. Personally, I could've watched the RAW like, last week, but I'm gonna wait because waiting makes things better, and I am also going to take this chance to watch the whole series again, so I can really appreciate what a good job Live-Evil do subbing such a good series.

delphenuz

« Reply #418 on: October 24, 2005, 04:04:05 pm »
Awww man i wanna be a condor hero.... grrr... neways back on topic... some anime to keep ppl occupied while they wait... gun x sword(awesome XD), Beet the vandel buster( zelda meets dbz lol) oh and umm erementar gerad(still trying to get the 1st 5 eps)... lets all just list good anime :D so that we have stuff to waste our bandwidth on

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 24, 2005, 04:11:09 pm »
*dances* I'm a condor hero!

Gravitation. Loveless. D.N.Angel. X TV (so, SO much better than the movie). Sukisyo. Chobits. Card captor Sakura and basically every other CLAMP anime there is. BLOOD+ AND SNOW QUEEN!!

I think almost every series I've downloaded has been good. Apart from Mirage of Blaze, but that was only because I'd downloaded the dub and honestly, if it's not in it's original language, I just don't wanna know.