Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 275544 times)

Offline Nephtis

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • The Voltis Network
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #420 on: October 24, 2005, 05:41:47 pm »
See now I'd watch the rest of the series again too, but I have soooo much I haven't seen already. I could too have watched the raw, and understood a great deal more than most. My Japanese just isn't up to the level where I understand as much as I do with subs, so I wouldn't want to ruin my experience by trying.

Besides, I started with Live-Evil, and I'll finish with Live-Evil. That's how I try and work, unless groups actually officially stop subbing them.

Regardless of why the release is late, who's fault it is and all that shit, I'd again like to thank Live-Evil and Dattebayo on a consistantly good quality sub, and a very quick one might I add. I've got Blood+ episode 2, but I haven't got around to watching it. I only discovered it by being here, so good job to Live-Evil for making me get something primarily due to the sub group.

I know this is off-topic, but CCS? Is that actually good? Now, by good, I mean I don't generally like children's television. It's anime sure, but it's aimed at a very different person to me. What are the odds I'll like it if I randomly pick it up? (As in, not having seen it as a kid and going back in time is awesome)

Offline Blind_Guardian

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 24, 2005, 05:57:26 pm »
First off, let me say that you're doing a great job, L-E.

I got into Tsubasa Chronicle because of CCS. I enjoyed CCS and a friend of mine asked me if there wasn't something related, so I did a little digging and came across TC. At first, I didn't know if wanted to download it. I mean, I loved Shaoran and Sakura, they were the CUTEST, but I wasn't sure about this. But I downloaded your subs and gave it a shot. AWESOME~!

I also started watching for the scanslations of the manga, since I have 0 money to buy it  :P

However, I have a question. I'm not very far in the manga, and I've watched all of L-E's subs of the anime, but I still don't understand something. When Shaoran gave up his relationship with Sakura to Yuuko as his precious thing, she said that Sakura would never remember their relationship. But is that permanent? I mean, if Shaoran (sorries, I spell it this way 'cause of CCS) gets all of Sakura's feathers back and they just want to go home to their world, will she be allowed to remember those things again, or will they be forever lost? And does this apply to Fye's tattoos and Kurogane's sword? (Which, btw, those two are so cute!)

EDIT: Also, just addressing the itch of curiousness, assuming Tsubasa doesn't get licenced (sp?) (Which considering how popular it is doesn't seem terribly likely), will Live-Evil be planning to release the whole season again subbed when they get the dvds? Like episodes 1 and 2 that I downloaded off the tracker?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 07:26:00 pm by Blind_Guardian »

Offline draconx

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 24, 2005, 07:10:31 pm »
CCS is great fun.  If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.
Linux artemis 2.6.17-mm6 #8 PREEMPT Sat Jul 15 13:48:12 EDT 2006 x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+ AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux

Offline LaO

• n00b Hero
  • Lao!
    • View Profile
    • Naruto Central/Anime Download Center
« Reply #423 on: October 24, 2005, 08:31:20 pm »
-_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Don't people read a few pages back in forum threads or is that too much to ask these days ? >_>;;;;;

-gumbaloom

it seems so.... Well hi all. I've been reading this thread ever since it came out on the torrents file. I was sick of not joining in the conversation where i know my oppinion would atleast be heard. If you guys dont know who i am, im one of the webmasters at Naruto-central.net And tsubasa chronicles is my all time fav anime. It reminds me of ccs so much(duh! CLAMp! ...)  Anyways... All this uproar about tc 26. Obviously im waiting too. Just let LE and Db do there work, and cheer them on! That's all i can do. I've seen some members of this forum, besides Le who are capable of subbing. Me and my staff are looking for acouple people who can become a new part of a subbing group. I will personally be funding this project (as in providing raws, and maybe even negotiating a salary, maybe) And Le, no im not really trying to promote anything i just need a lil help from another community, im here to stay on these forums, unless told so from staff of this forum
Q: Why does the cow say meow?
a: It doesn't...

http://www.naruto-central.net/

Jpec07

« Reply #424 on: October 24, 2005, 10:18:48 pm »
Guys. Live-Evil don't actually MAKE the episodes, they just sub them, so if CLAMP didn't put a pillow fight in there, I very much doubt there will be one in the subbed version.

Naturally, and of course no such of a thing would be in-character at all for either of them (unless you want it to be all typical anime-style: that I could see). The reason it was brought up was mere amusement at the thought of the two characters gettin' the fight on with pillows. The idea was created out of pure imagination, and, given that it's not actually going to ever happen (unless the guys at CLAMP get really bored), I say that it is a very amusing concept. Who knows? Maybe they're reading this board and nabbing ideas from it for later on in the series (we are on the internet, after all...).

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 24, 2005, 10:58:42 pm »
Here's a question worded wierdly:

I haven't seen all of Clamp's works so I dunno where some chars come from. So I went surfing on the net, for a fansite that tells where some chars come from. I found one and it got most of it. Mokona was from Magic Knight Rayearth and all that. However, they didn't say where Fye and Kurogane came from. So I'm curious if they came from anywhere or completely made up for this anime.

Kiba_Portugal

« Reply #426 on: October 24, 2005, 11:41:46 pm »
Fye and Kurogane are completely made up for this anime. THE ALMIGHTY TSUBASA CROSS OVER LIST! the name says everything. ;D
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 11:43:25 pm by Kiba_Portugal »

Offline Razon

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 25, 2005, 12:53:17 am »
Then do that.  Don't come whining here.
I'm not whining  :-\ I was just saying that I would watch the raw, anyway if it will take alot longer then I will sub it. Am I allowed to post it here if I do?

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 25, 2005, 01:30:09 am »
You know, I have actually been obsessing over my Future Soundscapes recently. The music from this series is jsut too awesome for worlds. It really is. I'm beginning to love Kaijura Yuki. I really am. Along with Yui Makino, FictionJunction, Eiri Itou and Maaya Sakomoto.

I already loved Kotani Kinya for all those amazing songs he did for Gravitation.
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline Blind_Guardian

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: October 25, 2005, 02:05:18 am »
I just adore the music to this show! When I heard it, it gave me the same compulsion that gripped me when I played the games Shadow Hearts and Shadow Hearts: Covenant. I HAD to buy those cds. Same thing here.

It's awesome. I have both OSTs constantly on loop, lol  :D ;D

And yayness for Episode 26! Live-Evil, you rock!

Offline Frostleaf

• n00b Hero
  • CCS & TRC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 25, 2005, 02:22:40 am »
EPISODE 26 IS OUT!!!
"If you lose your way, take a detour and look at the scenery" - TRC Chapter 83 (manga)

reiko

« Reply #431 on: October 25, 2005, 02:41:30 am »
I want to thank L-E and DB subs :) They are, by far, the best subbing group I've seen. Thanks for feeding my Tsubasa crave! =D

Offline soupcan58

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 25, 2005, 03:30:51 am »
What more can I say than.....

THANK YOU TIMES INFINITY!!!!!!!

Kiba_Portugal

« Reply #433 on: October 25, 2005, 03:32:44 am »
The music from this series is jsut too awesome for worlds. It really is. I'm beginning to love Kaijura Yuki.

A small description of the Yuki Kajiura music: (taken from the old review of Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE in Baka-Updates)
"Kajiura Yuki, the music composer for Tsubasa (also one for Mai-HiME) is one of the best composers that churn Pop, Choir, Classical, and Modern Rock altogether into one genre. Apparently, i do not know what type this is só I'll call it Kajiuran music. :P The way she puts it all together creates a type of fantasy-like aura to the anime. As I have known, Kajiura works best with strings and choir, combining the two of them together is a real pleasure-giving sensation as it calms the mind or runs it like a heartbeat. You might have noticed the similarities between the soundtracks in Tsubasa and Mai-HiME as the strings and choirs came into action."

I love this description, it says everything about Yuki Kajiura music. ;D
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 03:37:53 am by Kiba_Portugal »

delphenuz

« Reply #434 on: October 25, 2005, 03:33:25 am »
Hehe i bet it was all a ploy.. ep 26 will seem so much better coz we had to wait XD... neways thanks live-evil and hopefully ill get the benifit of leeching tsubasa season 2 off you ;)