Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle!  (Read 275438 times)

Offline Frostleaf

• n00b Hero
  • CCS & TRC fan
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle!
« Reply #495 on: November 07, 2005, 03:55:01 am »
Um, actually, Ashura neither has a wang nor a uterus.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/rg_veda/ashura.htm <-- RG Veda spoilers warning.

Well, I don't know about that but in the TRC manga, in one of the worlds, we'll get to meet Yasha and Ashura, a man and a woman that loved each other.
"If you lose your way, take a detour and look at the scenery" - TRC Chapter 83 (manga)

Offline bastard-sama

• Live Evil Members
  • Rakuen Hero
  • in the middle of nowhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: November 07, 2005, 08:22:42 pm »
in the manga he is referred to as 'ou' which means king or ruler (queen is 'joou') he is a guy in that part... now that you lost leave this discussion and find a better anime to watch
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 08:33:29 pm by bastard-sama »
The resident bastard.

Offline Xagest

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 07, 2005, 10:32:11 pm »
in the manga he is referred to as 'ou' which means king or ruler (queen is 'joou') he is a guy in that part... now that you lost leave this discussion and find a better anime to watch

That doesn't mean too much considering how much cross gender suprises we get every now and then in the world of anime XP

Offline bastard-sama

• Live Evil Members
  • Rakuen Hero
  • in the middle of nowhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: November 07, 2005, 11:06:35 pm »
well do you think servants of a lord wouldnt know the gender of who they are fighting for? for that reason you lost... and should find a better anime to watch
The resident bastard.

Offline EadTaes

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: November 08, 2005, 02:11:45 am »
Is it March yet????

I knwo I'm suferign from withdrawl syndrome.  :-\

Offline Frostleaf

• n00b Hero
  • CCS & TRC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: November 08, 2005, 05:14:12 pm »

How did I lost if I wasn't trying to win anything?

All I'm saying is that when I look at this:

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/4976/tsubasa09c058292ue.png

I think that's a woman. And, in this one:

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/7679/tsubasa09c058155ew.png

I see (from left to right) a man and a woman, Yasha and Ashura.

I'm not saying that I'm right, I'm just saying what I see and, if I'm wrong, then I apologize for wasting everyone's time.

PS: I've never heard of RG Veda so I would never suspect their genderless.
"If you lose your way, take a detour and look at the scenery" - TRC Chapter 83 (manga)

Offline Chibi Yuuto

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 10, 2005, 04:45:53 pm »
Just to make things clear, Ashura is really gender-less... he does have a woman appearance but he's not either male or female.

It's because Ashura-ou (Ashura's father) has suffered a curse that if he ever had a son, that son would be born gender-less (that on RG Veda).

You can see that although he looks like a beautiful woman, he doesn't have breasts ^^"""

Offline Frostleaf

• n00b Hero
  • CCS & TRC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 10, 2005, 06:12:23 pm »
Just to make things clear, Ashura is really gender-less... he does have a woman appearance but he's not either male or female.

It's because Ashura-ou (Ashura's father) has suffered a curse that if he ever had a son, that son would be born gender-less (that on RG Veda).

You can see that although he looks like a beautiful woman, he doesn't have breasts ^^"""

Ok, that explains a lot. Thanks for the polite reply.

magicalbum

H.264 HQ Tsubasa Progress Update?
« Reply #503 on: November 21, 2005, 07:10:15 am »
Just wondering if the HQ H.264 releases are still being done at the moment. If not I'll need to burn off the eps I already have but I would much rather burn off the HQ eps if they are to be released

thanks

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
Re: H.264 HQ Tsubasa Progress Update?
« Reply #504 on: November 22, 2005, 12:15:40 pm »
Direct all queries regarding H.264 releases of Tsubasa Chronicle to Tofusensei. He's the one buying the DVD's of the show and so he's the one to bug if you want more of them.

He can be contacted via irc nick = Tofusensei/Tofu2 (if he's online). Aim = Tofusensei and his email is tofusensei@live-evil.org.

Regards

gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

magicalbum

« Reply #505 on: December 01, 2005, 06:00:05 am »
thanks for the reply!

Offline SakuraSweetie

• n00b Hero
  • Tsubasa Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: December 08, 2005, 05:01:09 am »
Umm...there was a rumor on another forum that I'm on that Tsubasa may be liscenced.....would this mean no more fansubs?  ???
~*~Tsubasa Love~*~

Sirusjr

« Reply #507 on: December 08, 2005, 06:01:03 am »
well it seems that funimation has lisenced it.  Shinsen-subs got contacted saying that tsubasa among other things needs to be removed and shinsen dropped it.  I totally dont want to wait for what could end up being a mediocre dub.  I doubt they will even get tsubasa season one done before season 2 starts.  Maybe they have only lisenced season 1 though in which case, it would still be possible for L-E to continue.

Offline arwell2

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 08, 2005, 08:06:56 am »
Well, as of tonight at least, the only "official" news there is to go off on is the announcement over at ANN about the C&D order to S-S from Funi. But there is no announcement from the people at Funi saying what they have licensed. Some one on another forum said they heard that these are titles that Funi is considering but haven't bought the rights to yet.

Personally I think the whole thing bites. I am glad TC will be licensed but they shouldn't have taken action until they Officially make an announcement. This whole thing has spread chaos all over the net tonight.  I do so hope that LE-DB will continue to sub season 2. I know I don't want to wait several yrs for Funi to get around to it.  :-\

Offline Masakari

• kl33my Hero
  • Scourge of the Matsumoto Division (FLAME!)
    • View Profile
    • Live Evil
« Reply #509 on: December 08, 2005, 08:16:38 am »
Well, as of tonight at least, the only "official" news there is to go off on is the announcement over at ANN about the C&D order to S-S from Funi. But there is no announcement from the people at Funi saying what they have licensed. Some one on another forum said they heard that these are titles that Funi is considering but haven't bought the rights to yet.

Personally I think the whole thing bites. I am glad TC will be licensed but they shouldn't have taken action until they Officially make an announcement. This whole thing has spread chaos all over the net tonight.  I do so hope that LE-DB will continue to sub season 2. I know I don't want to wait several yrs for Funi to get around to it.  :-\

Well guess what? I'm glad that the fansub communitity has brought such attention to this series that you can now purchase it. I'm very sure that given the immense amount of fan following various subbing groups generated, that the nascent market for it will not go unnoticed. Furthermore, I do hope that they license season 2 before the subbers get a chance to toutch it, so that there will be more pressure to support the domestic releases so more shows can be made. The very best thing to do at this point is to have NO SUBS so that all due revenue will goto the respective intellectual property owners.
If you like this program, then this should be joyus news! More $ to clamp! Yay!!! :) :) :)
 ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;) :) ;D :D