Author Topic: CCCP  (Read 7619 times)

Offline Odd_shapeShifter

• Condor Hero
  • -=[LE-QC]=- Quality Checker Teammember
    • View Profile
CCCP
« on: October 16, 2005, 11:17:44 pm »
What do you think about that codecs-pack?

Offline mikala

• Rakuen Hero
  • i wanna be an hero :o
    • View Profile
    • Mikala's Blog
Re: CCCP
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 12:01:40 pm »
nothing.
i'm using vlc :D
Jabber ID : mikala@jabber.littleboboy.net

Offline retrograde inversion

• Slapper of Wings
  • n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 09:18:42 pm »
I use CCCP at home now.  I used to keep track of ffdshow builds more religiously but one day I got tired of troubleshooting a new ffdshow build.  Well, my life is much easier now. :p

At school I use a precompiled version of mplayer for Windows, since mplayer can be installed on the school machines but CCCP can't.  With mplayer though I have to be careful with seeking because sometimes I find seeking causes a slight loss of sync.  Other than that, both setups work OK for me.

Maho

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 04:26:56 pm »
Lol.. Kind of an useless topic if you ask me, And you should Posy what CCCP is, I know it's a Codec Pack, Anything else? I use... VLC, or Windows Media Player... Not a thing I couldn't play (had some trouble with mpeg4 though, worked out by updating VLC.) Anyway~ Keep the post coming people :P

Offline supabeast

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 07:17:51 am »
Dumping my old codecs/splitters and moving to the latest CCCP got all my problems with subtitles fixed in about five minutes - fixing that crap used to mean an entire night of uninstalling/reinstalling various codecs and software to get things straight. So I'm loving CCCP.