Author Topic: All In  (Read 37969 times)

Offline fong06

• n00b Hero
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: All In
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2003, 03:11:32 pm »
I dont know.
I also use mIRC
But can u tell me the servers and channels where u can dl all in?

THX

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2003, 06:20:10 pm »
#live-evil@irc.enterthegame.com
#live-evil@irc.mircx.com
#korean-movies@irc.mircx.com

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

Offline fong06

• n00b Hero
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2003, 04:26:36 am »
#live-evil@irc.enterthegame.com
#live-evil@irc.mircx.com
#korean-movies@irc.mircx.com

Uh........ I know these already. Do u know any channels where u can dl asian stuff ?

zola

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2003, 11:20:14 pm »
I don't wanna break any rules by spamming so all I'll say is that another group is releasing ep 2 of All In on Sunday the 16th at 6PM CST ^^;

take care y'all!

Offline fong06

• n00b Hero
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2003, 04:02:06 am »
I don't wanna break any rules by spamming so all I'll say is that another group is releasing ep 2 of All In on Sunday the 16th at 6PM CST ^^;

take care y'all!

REALLY???
THX FOR THE INFO!
,but which group is releasing it?
and where can i dl it?

Which channel at mIRC?

zola

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2003, 02:10:36 pm »
hey fong06 - i PMed you the info since putting it here would be spamming ^^;

ep 3 will prolly be in a week and a half.

later yo

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2003, 02:51:56 pm »
Good luck with your release zola, not that you'll need it.

Anyway, live-evil and korean-movies are still working on the project.

Offline DeadAlready911

• kl33my Hero
  • Very Dead, Very Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2003, 10:22:19 pm »
Zola, I removed your post on the fact that its rude to the people working on All In and Live-evil.  

zola

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2003, 12:23:50 am »
Zola, I removed your post on the fact that its rude to the people working on All In and Live-evil.  

I don't think your removal of my post was in good taste.  I wasn't being polite but at the same time I do not feel that I was being rude.

What would you say is being rude? Translating a series almost 70% incorrectly and then proudly proclaiming the effort you put into it while at the same time, being hostile to any criticism of your errors? Or making people unknowledgeable of the language aware of the low quality job?

You're probably capitalizing on the fact that I used the phrase 'god awful' but I ask you to show that translation to ANY person who is fluent in korean and see the response it ellicits. Furthermore, this is the first post criticizing the translation - which is actually far more informative than previous posts which are merely praising the work.  I realize that this isn't a forum to flame a series or group but at the same time, it's not a place where only compliments should be given. Afterall, a discussion forum about a series should promote the quality of the fansubbing.

I was quite bothered by the fact that the korean-movies translator made absolutely NO indication that he had made any errors and simply pointed that out.  I did not personally attack him nor did I say anything that was false. I think it would've been 'just' on your part to have moderated my choice of words perhaps but not the post itself because the issue of translation is very important.  I mean, look at how much of an uproar AJ causes with their releases.  Believe me, if you knew korean, you would be outraged.

What I do feel was very rude of me was to promote my own channel which is a blatant show of disrespect so I sincerely apologize for that and if that had been the basis on which my post was removed, I would not be writing this one. I ask that at least a modified version of my post be put back up because for you not to do so would be indicative of the fact that you, even aware of how bad the translations are, are only conducive to praise and compliments and don't care about accurate subtitling.  I hold live-evil in high esteem - not only because a close friend of mine, loae, holds you guys in relatively high regard, but because I believe you guys are dedicated to your work.

So why go against that principle and start snuffing out the truth?

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2003, 02:26:09 am »
Hey zola,

Yeah, I understand that the translation had errors in it. I had no clue to this at the time or I probably would have done something about it. (Note that I know 2 words total in korean :D)

Honestly the project was stuck dead in its tracks for months because no one was encoding it, so I just encoded it and released it one day without giving much thought to it. I sort of took it for granted that the translation was decent, but I guess it wasn't. :(

Sorry about that~

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

zola

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2003, 02:41:34 pm »

Don't be.  I really didn't intend to criticize l-e and for that matter, you weren't responsible for the erroneous translations ^^;

Basically, I was just upset that my post had been removed for what i felt to be an unjust reason.

g'luck finishing the series.

take care yo,
~zola

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2003, 04:52:08 pm »
Same as with the translation.   As I said before, we are looking to do a much better job on episode 2 as the translator now has some experiance under his belt.

the_dreamer

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2003, 12:12:31 am »
i can't find the episode 2, the torrent is not seed now ?
Please anyone can tell me a link or a channel ?

PA

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2003, 03:02:47 pm »
You should have seen the smile on my Korean friend's face after we had watched the first episode I had downloaded... I can't thank you enough. ^_^

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2004, 01:27:58 am »
Maybe we might have ep3 done one day never.