Author Topic: Tonde Buurin (super Pig)  (Read 29784 times)

Offline purplerose_04

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Tonde Buurin (super Pig)
« on: March 10, 2006, 09:14:11 pm »
i post this in the general current and future project but someone suggest taht i post it here too..so here it is.

i don't know if this is drop project or not but i was wondering if anyone know where i can get it.    I been searching for this anime for a long time..really long time..i seen this anime when i was young but i never forget it and i been looking for it but since it wasn't license i can't get the dvd.  if anyone know how or anyway i can get this anime please respond.  seriously i been waiting for this anime for almost 10 years so if ya have any clue please tell me. thank you

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Tonde Buurin (super Pig)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 03:38:26 am »
One of the many shows we have the DVDs for, would love to sub it but no translator out there cares to work on it.  My pigs go crazy over this show. 

Offline sakuraannie

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 05:03:58 pm »
i would love to sub this anime please contact me at sakuraannie@gmail.com thanks. im also looking for this series.

Offline burin

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 06:40:21 pm »
I love this anime.

I happen to find 4 torrent files of this anime from ep 1 to ep 4, it lead me to this forum  ;D

I really want to translate this anime but my Japanese is not good enough - poor me.  :'(

Can i ask for a favour? I really love this anime. I really want to watch this anime. So, can you send me files of all eps of this anime - sub or not sub. I dont care, i just want to watch this anime as its original.

Sozy if i'm so impolite when asking that.  :)

Offline ohayobunnie2

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Tonde Buurin
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 04:50:57 am »
Hi, does anyone know why Oppa group stop fansubbing tonde buurin, pig hero anime? Also, does anyone know where I can download or buy the series? Thanks, I just love this cute series! ;D [:burtonsnowboard]

Offline ohayobunnie2

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 05:02:56 am »
such a shame that no one is willing to translate this wonderful series because I too have been searching for this series for many years after watching it as a young kid. If anyone knows where I can get it, please contact me. Thanks. :'(

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 06:07:27 am »
Cross posting in 3 different places won't do you any good.

The episodes that were released were one shots. Untill such time as a translator comes forward chomping at the bit to translate Tonde Burrin it AINT GONNA HAPPEN.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline ohayobunnie2

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 02:51:53 am »
Yes I understand that and am now aware that its impossible, but what I was wondering about was where to get the episodes, or the series. I was hoping to buy them, do you know any websites that has Tonde Buurin availiable?

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 01:31:11 pm »
Are you the guy that keeps calling up our pig over Skype and trying to set up a 'meet' or as you called it the second time a 'date' between him and Yuebing (Vincent's bunny, Shinsen's Vincent)?  He's already answered your questions about Tondebuurin, and he doesn't want to meet Yuebing, he hates Yuebing and doesn't want to see her at all.  So lay off it already, otherwise the pig will have to send someone out to 'meet' you. 

Offline ohayobunnie2

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 04:45:30 pm »
....okay...that was rude. Well sorry I don't know where to get this series, but you don't have to assume that I'm a retard. I am starting to regret even coming here asking nicely for help when someone keeps writing to me in this manner. First of all, I have no idea what you are talking about. Second, thanks for nothing.

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2007, 05:39:06 am »
If you want to apoligize, don't place conditions on your apology and at least try to make it sound genuine.  The pig already answered you, and he doesn't like people who just run their mouth over skype and never stop to listen to his answers.  There is a proper order, and when talking to the pig, here it is:  ask question, wait, listen to answer.  Only a fool expects that asking the same question repeatedly will get him a different answer.  No one assumed you were a 'retard' at first, but when you kept asking him the same question over and over, and then even tried to set up a date between him and Yuebing, well, go figure. 

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2007, 05:50:33 am »
*glares at sindobook* >_>

[:janfynette] <_<

[:jar jar] >>;;;

Yea listen to Sindo, even if sindo doesn't make sense :P
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.