General > Oppai Fansubs

Tonde Buurin (super Pig)

<< < (2/3) > >>

ohayobunnie2:
such a shame that no one is willing to translate this wonderful series because I too have been searching for this series for many years after watching it as a young kid. If anyone knows where I can get it, please contact me. Thanks. :'(

gumbaloom:
Cross posting in 3 different places won't do you any good.

The episodes that were released were one shots. Untill such time as a translator comes forward chomping at the bit to translate Tonde Burrin it AINT GONNA HAPPEN.

-gumbaloom

ohayobunnie2:
Yes I understand that and am now aware that its impossible, but what I was wondering about was where to get the episodes, or the series. I was hoping to buy them, do you know any websites that has Tonde Buurin availiable?

Sindobook:
Are you the guy that keeps calling up our pig over Skype and trying to set up a 'meet' or as you called it the second time a 'date' between him and Yuebing (Vincent's bunny, Shinsen's Vincent)?  He's already answered your questions about Tondebuurin, and he doesn't want to meet Yuebing, he hates Yuebing and doesn't want to see her at all.  So lay off it already, otherwise the pig will have to send someone out to 'meet' you. 

ohayobunnie2:
....okay...that was rude. Well sorry I don't know where to get this series, but you don't have to assume that I'm a retard. I am starting to regret even coming here asking nicely for help when someone keeps writing to me in this manner. First of all, I have no idea what you are talking about. Second, thanks for nothing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version