Author Topic: Well sorry for asking for help!  (Read 8037 times)

Offline Senefen

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Well sorry for asking for help!
« on: April 30, 2006, 07:16:51 am »
So I went on your channel to try to get Tsubasa. I'm a bit of an IRC noob and the note up the top says You cant get Tsubasa here go to DB's channel. Well I dont know where/what that is, I dont know if thats something here or what cos I heard about your channel from another site.
So i ask
"So where do I go to get Tsubasa?"
Get yelled at and banned.
Gee thanks a lot, you could have said details/rules are here please go read them and you'll know what to do but noooooooo, I'm banned for being a confused little newbie.
So screw you guys, it doesnt hurt to be nice to people.

Offline DeadAlready911

• kl33my Hero
  • Very Dead, Very Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Well sorry for asking for help!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 07:25:26 am »
You were banned by an idiot. I have removed it. #DB is located on rizon

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 07:29:16 am »
Dear Sir,

I'm sorry that your experience with the Live-eviL Fansub Customer Service Representatives did not meet your expectations.

Live-eviL always strives to deliver outstanding levels of customer service and customer relations to all of it's fansub downloading customers.

We strive to create a friendly enviornment where all customers can download anime and all newcomers to IRC downloading will receive one to one personal attention from one of our friendly agents untill such time as your fansub downloading requirements have been completely satisfied.

Please accept my apologies again for the poor customer facing experience which you encountered today and have a nice day!

-gumbaloom

</End Sarcasm>

Live-eviL does not provide leeching help to n00bs. We have an expectation that IRC downloaders will leech in peace and quiet and that you have the intelligence to go and google how to leech on irc without asking in channel.

As strange as it may seem we do have other things to do apart from waiting for inexpereienced irc downloaders to give them one to one personal attention.

A trip to http://ronin.soldats.net is your friend :X

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 01:42:06 pm »
Dear Sir,

I'm sorry that your experience with the Live-eviL Fansub Customer Service Representatives did not meet your expectations.

Live-eviL always strives to deliver outstanding levels of customer service and customer relations to all of it's fansub downloading customers.

We strive to create a friendly enviornment where all customers can download anime and all newcomers to IRC downloading will receive one to one personal attention from one of our friendly agents untill such time as your fansub downloading requirements have been completely satisfied.

Please accept my apologies again for the poor customer facing experience which you encountered today and have a nice day!

-gumbaloom

</End Sarcasm>

Live-eviL does not provide leeching help to n00bs. We have an expectation that IRC downloaders will leech in peace and quiet and that you have the intelligence to go and google how to leech on irc without asking in channel.

As strange as it may seem we do have other things to do apart from waiting for inexpereienced irc downloaders to give them one to one personal attention.

A trip to http://ronin.soldats.net is your friend :X

-gumbaloom
Geez....
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline suzaku_nomiko

• Rakuen Hero
  • いとおしい人のために
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 05:24:31 pm »
There are alot of blind people on IRC it seems.

I have seen countless times in my channel where people just blow past the BIG RED LETTERS POSTED IN OUR TOPIC and quickly type one of the forbidden commands.

and then come off with that sort of additude when you try to tell them why they were auto kicked.

It never ends  ::)

Thank goodness for scrips :P

/kb  randomidiot #20987
-resident Cat Girl of Live-eviL
Timer, encoder,Noob-Typesetter ,GM, Keeper of the claws of death by Kawaii!
Yasashii yoru ni hitori utau uta. Asu wa kimi to utaou. Yume no tsubasa ni notte.