General > Current & Future L-E Projects

POLL : Bring people to the Anime Classics!

(1/19) > >>

gumbaloom:
NOTE - Leiji Matsumoto diehards need not vote in this poll

As the topic says.

Does our subbing of ultra popular shows like Tsubasa and Initial D 4th Stage make you interested in the more classic anime shows we sub.

Have you come for Tsubasa and then gone out and downloaded another show and actually enjoyed it ? Or do you just come here for your weekly Tsubasa fix and the leave without a second thought to anything else we sub?

Tell us what you think!

-gumbaloom

Sun_Tze:

--- Quote from: gumbaloom on April 30, 2006, 10:52:01 am ---NOTE - Leiji Matsumoto diehards need not vote in this poll

-gumbaloom

--- End quote ---

Treachery!

Masakari:
Okay, considering that Harlock gets about as many downloads here as it did under several other subbing brand names, and the fact that there is factor of 100 separating anything "classic" to the popular mob series, the answer is obviously; No, only in rare circumstances.

Pop-culture whores are brainless morons who come only to watch whats popular, becasue that's the sort of half-witt dumbasses they are.

Classic Anime fans are smarter to boot; I never get requests for help with IRC from Leiji fans. Tsubasa fans are like "Duh, ::drool over Sakura:: Uh.... @Find Tsubasa," becasue they can't READ.

Tsubasa fans are pathetic husks of people who mindlessly bend and yield to the whims of Pop-culture[/color]

SailorDh:
We're not just Tsubasa fans we're CLAMP fans :P

We go nuts over thier other shows too.

draconx:

--- Quote ---Tsubasa fans are pathetic husks of people who mindlessly bend and yield to the whims of Pop-culture
--- End quote ---
I find that generalization a bit offensive...

I discovered live-evil from tsubasa, and have watched many of your shows since then (Snow Queen being one of my favourites, at least from the first eps.)

Each anime I hate is one more anime I can't watch.  So I hate as few as possible and thus can watch the greatest possible amount.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version