General > Current & Future L-E Projects

POLL : Bring people to the Anime Classics!

<< < (2/19) > >>

Masakari:
Tsubasa isn't anime. Its Ass-Shit.

MazoneMayu:

--- Quote from: gumbaloom on April 30, 2006, 10:52:01 am ---NOTE - Leiji Matsumoto diehards need not vote in this poll

--- End quote ---

ok,so there's no need to vote for me  ;)

however...ultra popular usually stands for crap & pulp imo (a few exeptions are made. and stuff like SSM I can't call 'new' since it's Leiji )

the reason I've always loved you guys (& still do) is actually the old stuff
there's some new stuff I like,like SQ but that's prolly coz it kinda reminds me of Heidi (which I saw long before most of the 'new' animefans were even born ;D

hey...I must be old ...  :P

LEIJI RULES!!

Elric of Grans:
Just the other day I was thinking to myself that I wish Live-eviL would just focus on their `spacialities', rather than wasting time on `popular' projects. Do not get me wrong, I am very pleased to see you pick up Tsubasa Chronicle and NANA, but I would rather see your resources put into more regular releases of Leijiverse and classic mahou shoujo titles.

I am probably an oddity, but I started collecting Live-eviL releases for the classics, and after I saw the quality I started collecting the other releases here in preference to other groups.

MazoneMayu:

--- Quote from: Elric of Grans on May 02, 2006, 04:26:58 am ---I am probably an oddity, but I started collecting Live-eviL releases for the classics, and after I saw the quality I started collecting the other releases here in preference to other groups.

--- End quote ---

no you're not  ;)

that's what l-e still stands for imo:decent rips of classic shows

Shadic:
wow so much generalization. Personally I don't care if the anime is popular or not I'll watch it if the story interests me. I like Tsubasa because it has many characters from different clamp series that I enjoy and also my favorite composer is composing for it and that's the reason why I watch it not because it's popular. Popular anime like Naruto and Dragon Ball doesn't interest me so I could care less what happens to it, I'll watch anime that no one else watches if the story interests me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version