Author Topic: POLL : Bring people to the Anime Classics!  (Read 116329 times)

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
Re: POLL : Bring people to the Anime Classics!
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2006, 10:38:49 am »
Huh?  ???  You just trolled this person in my thread:

http://forum.live-evil.org/index.php?topic=973.msg11736#msg11736
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Masakari

• kl33my Hero
  • Scourge of the Matsumoto Division (FLAME!)
    • View Profile
    • Live Evil
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2006, 12:10:01 pm »
Huh?  ???  You just trolled this person in my thread:

http://forum.live-evil.org/index.php?topic=973.msg11736#msg11736

Yes I did. Unlike some mindless morons here, I actually base what I flame on what is actually said in the previous post. Upon reading this thread, I was MOST PLEASED, but upon reading ass-shit about Nana, I became Irate, and just wanted to flail my arms up and down. It vexed me that much. :o :o :o

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2006, 12:27:19 pm »
Well, it's only YOU who seems to have a serious problem with Nana here.  Go wash your brain, this is not your playground or Mama's lap for acting like a mentally retarded & spoiled brat.

Thanks for helping me to increase my posts.  After Tsubasa fans had to abandon the forums, I began feeling lonely.
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline Masakari

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
    • Live Evil
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2006, 03:50:12 pm »
Well, it's only YOU who seems to have a serious problem with Nana here. 
Obviously Tofu had an issue with it. His actions have shown how much he truly cares about Nana.
Go wash your brain, this is not your playground or Mama's lap for acting like a mentally retarded & spoiled brat.
Wrong. My Brain is squeaking clean actually. I fail to see how it is ME who is spoiled, SOMEONE here needs to LEARN THEIR RANK and RESPECT THEIR SENIORS. :o :o

Thanks for helping me to increase my posts.  After Tsubasa fans had to abandon the forums, I began feeling lonely.

You Would feel lonely without your tsubasa fans...after all, said fans are nothing but a bunch of people who [CENSORED] over pics of Nekkid Sakura and friends, and without other people to [CENSORED] with online, their sickening twisted demonic online ritual of mutual [CENSORED] over said pics really cant happen as efficiently.

Post count means nothing, Its whats inside those post that count...and so far your posts are as empty as your head.

Offline Masakari

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
    • Live Evil
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2006, 03:53:10 pm »
WTF![/size]
WHy the hell cant you report your own posts to the moderator? I wanted to show off my FLAME!!!!!!

FLAMES!!!!!

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2006, 08:55:23 pm »
My Brain is squeaking clean actually. I fail to see how it is ME who is spoiled, SOMEONE here needs to LEARN THEIR RANK and RESPECT THEIR SENIORS. :o :o

There is nothing seniorish about you and you've failed to convince me that you're worth respecting.  I shall be ashamed of anyone who'd go into respecting such a retarded [censored] like you.  I'd rather kick you around like a football.  After all, what are you but a troll?

You Would feel lonely without your tsubasa fans...after all, said fans are nothing but a bunch of people who [CENSORED] over pics of Nekkid Sakura and friends, and without other people to [CENSORED] with online, their sickening twisted demonic online ritual of mutual [CENSORED] over said pics really cant happen as efficiently.

Problems with vocabulary Masa?  you obviously didn't find a good word with that  corrupted brain of yours for the areas with [CENSORED].

Post count means nothing, Its whats inside those post that count...and so far your posts are as empty as your head.
Ahem...not something I'd expect to hear from you, who just posts troll messages, nothing of any substance.  For example, have you ever tried posting on the 'leeching and technical help' message board?  I bet not, people need help there!  But you can't cause you are disable in that respect and you're so ignorant about thses stuff and hence your posts are limited to worthless trolls.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2006, 08:58:27 pm »
WTF![/size]
WHy the hell cant you report your own posts to the moderator? I wanted to show off my FLAME!!!!!!

FLAMES!!!!!

Uhhh...cause no one really wants their posts to get deleted by someone else?

See, you've just proved how much of a dumbass are you.

Offline Masakari

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
    • Live Evil
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2006, 02:52:25 am »
There is nothing seniorish about you and you've failed to convince me that you're worth respecting.  I shall be ashamed of anyone who'd go into respecting such a retarded [censored] like you.  I'd rather kick you around like a football.  After all, what are you but a troll?
Hey, Trolls have rights too. Just becasue we are short, cute, and have colorful hair doesn`t entitle you to walk all over us.

Problems with vocabulary Masa?  you obviously didn't find a good word with that  corrupted brain of yours for the areas with [CENSORED].
Ahem...not something I'd expect to hear from you, who just posts troll messages, nothing of any substance.  For example, have you ever tried posting on the 'leeching and technical help' message board?  I bet not, people need help there!  But you can't cause you are disable in that respect and you're so ignorant about thses stuff and hence your posts are limited to worthless trolls.

There is no good word one can substitute for those [CENSORED]s. Such foul acts cannot truly be expressed in words alone, and I do not wish to pollute or corrupt the younger viewers of this board with the filth that is Clamp-verts.

And No, my posts contain 55% of the USDA reccomended dosage of Ire and Chaos. You only need to read 2 to get your entires day worth of those things, aren`t I just so kind?

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2006, 03:19:18 am »
All in all, you just don't know anything useful to write.  Better stop it before Yaoi starts with that 'you two should get married!' again.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 03:28:57 am by Tsubasa »

Offline Masakari

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
    • Live Evil
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2006, 03:55:19 am »
All in all, you just don't know anything useful to write.  Better stop it before Yaoi starts with that 'you two should get married!' again.

Unless Yaoi is secretly a Voodoo priest, I`m not to worried about even the most horrifying predictions he can make actually comming to fruition.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2006, 03:20:06 pm »
Predictions????  I hope you mean 'jokes'.  :-\

Offline MazoneMayu

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2006, 11:54:53 pm »
Unless Yaoi is secretly a Voodoo priest,

namu amida butsu...namu amida butsu...namu amida butsu... ;)
matsumoto's minion

also the king of kaijuu

Offline bob24

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2006, 08:36:19 am »
to be honest i have never heard of tsubasa, but now i'm curious so i'll download it and see what it's about.
i know live evil from different subs but i am especially greatful for the fansubbing
of Yawara!!
i'll let you know how i liked tsubasa when i see it
(should anyone care haha)

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2006, 11:38:33 pm »
  You should really have an option for voting that says you came here for something else originally and don't even have a clue what Tsubasa and the other "popular" animes are about. I was going to answer this poll, but none of the options work for me. ;D
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2006, 10:23:18 am »
I guess this thread was meant for only those who watched Tsubasa Chronicle and/or Initial D.