Poll

Which series do you like the most amongst our current & past projects?

3000 Leages in Search of Mother
Magical Angel Creamy Mami
Magical Fairy Persia
NANA
Tsubasa Chronicle S2
Peach Girl Live Action
Sailor Moon Musicals
Galaxy Express 999
Captain Harlock TV(1978)
Queen Millennia
Ask Dr. Rin (w/HnK)
Yawara (w/Froth-Bite)
Chou Kuse ni Narisou
Glass Mask TV (original)
Kimagure Orange Road Pilot
Sergeant Ribbit OP
Tonde Buurin
Detective Academy Q (w/Ideology)
Gallery Fake (w/Ideology)
The Snow Queen
French Condor Hero
Sailor Stars
Yadamon
Oban Star Racer
Death Note
Wellber no Monogatari (NEW!)
Shion no Ou
Your Under Arrest Full Throttle

Author Topic: POLL: Most fav series amongst the current ongoing and recently dropped projects.  (Read 181725 times)

Offline Masakari

• kl33my Hero
  • Scourge of the Matsumoto Division (FLAME!)
    • View Profile
    • Live Evil

I like Tsubasa for various reasons. It has a nice interesting plot,

You are a total dumbass[/color]

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
You are a total dumbass[/color]

Make up your mind Masakari, you want Tsubasa to get more votes OR NOT?
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Galen

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Hi Galen, thanks for voting.  Sorry for Yadamon :-[---I have included it now. :P
But I said ONLY VOTE FOR THOSE WHICH ARE YOUR FAVORITE.  If you don't really like Pelsia, you shouldn't have voted for it.   ;)

I'd be happy to switch my vote from Pelsia to Yadamon, except that I don't know how.
-Galen

Offline Azalie

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
I've seen about half of the anime on that list, but I only voted for Tsubasa Chronicle since it's currently my favorite anime. I also have a feeling some people in LE dont want it to be subbed anymore, so I'm making sure it gets my vote. The story is intriguing, theres character plot (which I find to be really rare in anime these days!), and it extends beyond the average anime in animation and plot. It's by far the most interesting show I've seen lately.
Yeah yeah, flame me all you want Tsubasa haters, I couldn't care less if you choose to insult me for my opinions :p

Offline Lumivalkea

• n00b Hero
  • Generally insane
    • View Profile
    • ElJay
Only voted Tsubasa Chronicle since it's at the moment my #1 favourite anime. I have about 10 other currently running animes I watch but none of them are being subbed by L-E.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
Only voted Tsubasa Chronicle since it's at the moment my #1 favourite anime. I have about 10 other currently running animes I watch but none of them are being subbed by L-E.

Yeah, but we'd like to know why it's your no. 1....your reason for liking it.  Cause most people at LE here seems to hate the shows and we better tell them our reasons for liking it.
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Lumivalkea

• n00b Hero
  • Generally insane
    • View Profile
    • ElJay
Yeah, but we'd like to know why it's your no. 1....your reason for liking it.  Cause most people at LE here seems to hate the shows and we better tell them our reasons for liking it.

Hum, kinda hard to explain. A friend got me into CLAMP works via Tsubasa Chronicle. I have devoured TRC and xxxHOLiC mangas and animes just to get more, and have started on other CLAMP mangas. I am a huge fan of Fay and Kurogane. For me it is an addiction, the art is incredibly beautiful, I love the characters and the music is mindblowing. Another thing factoring in is that my former biggest favourite BLEACH is in filler arc and it just keeps getting worse and worse. Tsubasa's fillers look good and fit into the canon.

Hyuu~ kakkoii desu!

Anyway, I don't get the Tsubasa hatred. If I were a fansubber, I'd like to sub series that gets watched as much as possible, to see my work enjoyed by as many as possible.

And just for the record, I'm not a pre-teen fan of Tsubasa, since many seem to be of the opinion that it's a kiddies show. I'm way closer to 30 than 20 of age.

Offline Ninyekka

• n00b Hero
  • Anti Hero
    • View Profile
    • Murmuur
Sailor Stars:  I've been dying to see the entire sailor moon series since I was a teen.
Yawara:  It's a fun series
The Snow Queen:  I've always been fond of fairy tales anyways.
Creamy Mami:  It's a cute serie...but the voice is hard to deal with :P

I would have added more, but I couldn't. 

Offline Chikatetsu

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
The Snow Queen got my vote, since it's the only series in the list I'm watching.

Offline pyn

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
i just <3 TRC!!!  mainly `cause i love clamp

Offline babel

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Voted for Nana because it's one of the few animes which seem to have a slightly different 'attitude' which is refreshing amongst so many mix-and-match clones out there. 
The other one I voted for was Tsubasa 2, simply because it's CLAMP and I'll watch anything of theirs for the designs - they're small works of art.  When a CLAMP series actually has a story too it's a bonus (though I think their xxxHolic far outstrips T2 on that score).
Those are the only 2 of your current projects that I'm following, but I like them both.

Offline ANDARIAL

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
my favorite is Yawara,then mami,then persia finally nana  :)
ANDARIAL is awesome, worship him!

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
Voted for Tsubusa S2, simply because its prolly the best one so far. In all honesty I havent watched any of the other shows, save for Initial D (but that done anyway).
Tsubasa is my main one.
and I think also the one that can get ur more fans and more people to visit the site to look at other of your series.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

Offline CJGREN

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
I voted for NANA.

Mainly because its the only one I'm currently watching. But also because its my favorite series.  ;D

Offline bobby6

• kl33my Hero
    • View Profile
  To be honest the only reason I joined this site or even found out about Live-Evil is because you are/were? subbing Ask Dr. Rin. I love the series and the fact that someone is taking the time to sub a more obscure and older anime. I can't wait to see the rest of it in the future.
"<YaoiBoy> hi guys
<YaoiBoy> nice job getting DN out
<Blue_Mage> I think I might be addicted to the ending song...
<Blue_Mage> It's so pretty."
ROFL ;D