Poll

Which series do you like the most amongst our current & past projects?

3000 Leages in Search of Mother
Magical Angel Creamy Mami
Magical Fairy Persia
NANA
Tsubasa Chronicle S2
Peach Girl Live Action
Sailor Moon Musicals
Galaxy Express 999
Captain Harlock TV(1978)
Queen Millennia
Ask Dr. Rin (w/HnK)
Yawara (w/Froth-Bite)
Chou Kuse ni Narisou
Glass Mask TV (original)
Kimagure Orange Road Pilot
Sergeant Ribbit OP
Tonde Buurin
Detective Academy Q (w/Ideology)
Gallery Fake (w/Ideology)
The Snow Queen
French Condor Hero
Sailor Stars
Yadamon
Oban Star Racer
Death Note
Wellber no Monogatari (NEW!)
Shion no Ou
Your Under Arrest Full Throttle

Author Topic: POLL: Most fav series amongst the current ongoing and recently dropped projects.  (Read 185474 times)

Offline Willow

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
I think this is a great poll! It 's nice to see what people like and why.

My favourite is Creamy Mami. It's the reason I came to Live-evil. I started working for Live-evil because I figure the more people working, the more likely it is that the series I like will be worked on.

I find some magical-girl series strike a tender spot in my heart. Next to Fancy Lala and Full Moon, Creamy Mami is my favourite. These girls have been given an unusual ability and they are making the most of it.

My next choice is Ask Dr. Rin! When I tracked that one down, I was quite suprised to find myself back at Live-evil. I like it for the same reasons.

Yawara is my third choice. So far I've only seen the episodes I've QC'd. But I am planning to watch them all. Judging by the recap episode that just came out, Yawara has a lot of the character development that I tend to enjoye.

I didn't make a fourth choice. None of others struck a special chord with me, although I have enjoyed many of them. I would very much like to see Persia finished, as it is an example of my favourite gendre. Although I consider Persia to be a clueless twit I'd still like to see the rest of the series.

Offline Ninyekka

• n00b Hero
  • Anti Hero
    • View Profile
    • Murmuur
Oh, and by the way, I'd really like to see Glass mask subbed a little further *grin*

Kaishi Zero

Tsubasa Chronicle is my fav. 2nd fav would be Nana.

Offline archangel

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
I think Nana is the number #1 anime I am watching from Live-Evil  and I believe I said it before, I like Nana because of the plot and character development.  I'm a CLAMP fan so I watch Tsuabasa.  Some of the others I do not like and some of them I have never heard of. When I have some hard drive space maybe I'll try some of these unknowns.   :)

P. S.  Some of us do thank Live Evil, are we supposed to thank them every hour?

Offline confuzzled puppy

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
I vote for the following:

Tsubasa Chronicle S2 (I'm a sucker for the cute couple :P )

Tonde Buurin (I remember watching this when I was younger n found it weird but funny  :D )

and last but not least...

Sailor Stars (how can I not forget what started me into anime :) )

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
I think this is a great poll! It 's nice to see what people like and why.
Thanks Willow, for liking my poll! ^^  Some people seem to find it below standard and you have made me very happy by saying good things about.
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Elchfaenger

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
Hm, I've got a question about this poll: When will it be closed and what will you do with the results? In short, what's the reason for this poll? Just curiosity or some purpose?
Ops, three questions ;) So far there are a few projects with no votes. Will those be dropped?
Anyway, it's interesting to watch :D
Speed doesn't kill - its the sudden stop that hurts!

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
Hm, I've got a question about this poll: When will it be closed and what will you do with the results? In short, what's the reason for this poll? Just curiosity or some purpose?
Ops, three questions ;) So far there are a few projects with no votes. Will those be dropped?
Anyway, it's interesting to watch :D

JUST CHECKING ON SOMETHING. 
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline dooky

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • The Encyclopaedia of Sailor Moon
Sailor Stars for me. The remastering is top quality.
The Encyclopaedia of Sailor Moon: Not as clever as it thinks it is... but then who is that clever?

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
I voted for Snow Queen because I miss working on it and hope we can find someone to translate again.

I also voted for DAQ and Gallery Fake in the hope that we can get them restarted.

I think I voted for Peach Girl as I miss the challenge of trying to edit the damned thing!

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
I voted for Snow Queen because I miss working on it and hope we can find someone to translate again.

I also voted for DAQ and Gallery Fake in the hope that we can get them restarted.

I think I voted for Peach Girl as I miss the challenge of trying to edit the damned thing!

We're working on DAQ now.  :D

Offline kanchoassassin

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
  I voted for Sailor Stars because I've never seen any subtitled version of it, Captain Harlock because it looks interesting, and Ask Dr. Rin because my girlfriend is obsessed with it and I don't want to listen to her go on and on about it forever if it doesn't get finished. ::)

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
Hmmm...well...ummm...thanks for voting, but only vote for those which you have watched the subbed version of, from us, not just because you generally watched it somewhere and liked it.  And whats this Captain Harlock looks 'interesting'?  Have you watched it or not? 

Offline Murphy

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Pretty easy pick for me, I'm afraid...

TRC is the series I'm most anxious to see each week simply because it's "new"...

I also voted for Sailor Stars and KOR because they are old faves-especially Stars... *_*
Stars I'm especially impressed with, tho, as up until now I've seen sub-quality fansubs (mainly due to inferior technology at the time).

Offline Galen

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
As for Pelsia -- I don't actually like Pelsia; it has no consistency whatsoever. Strike that vote.
-Galen

Okay, I've rewatched the seven episodes of Pelsia, and I was wrong; it's completely consistent. What I remembered as being odd is that Pelsia is from Africa, but her parents run a convenience store in Japan, where Pelsia has apparently never been. Then they go to all the trouble of having Pelsia flown to Japan so that they can ignore her from close up and go on with their own lives. Enroute to Japan, Pelsia gains the Power of Dreams -- or rather, the fairies recognize that she has that power, since she has evidently been using it since the story started.
Rather than rely upon others, I have ordered the R2 DVDs, so raws will be available if you decide to continue it.
-Galen