General > Current & Future L-E Projects

POLL: Most fav series amongst the current ongoing and recently dropped projects.

<< < (2/38) > >>

Mad_man:
Captain Harlock

Galaxy Express 999
Queen Millennia

Captain Harlock + Galaxy Express 999 because i grow up with them, and Queen Millennia because it is a part of "Harlocks-Matsumoto universe"

The Amazing Aliano:
I voted Tsubasa Chronicle and The Snow Queen, as these are the only two that gained my interest for the moment.

Tsubasa Chronicle is a favourite of mine that I'm glad to see is coming out again, as I am a big fan of CLAMP.  As for the Snow Queen, I've always liked that story, and to see it in an anime version is great!  Hasn't been updated for a while, though, I think.  Ah, well, I'm grateful to have anything at all.

Hybridchild:

--- Quote from: Mad_man on May 31, 2006, 03:10:28 pm ---Captain Harlock

Galaxy Express 999
Queen Millennia

Captain Harlock + Galaxy Express 999 because i grow up with them, and Queen Millennia because it is a part of "Harlocks-Matsumoto universe"

--- End quote ---

Voted the same for pretty much the same reasons

Beckett:

--- Quote from: Dapprman on May 31, 2006, 01:11:35 pm ---I only voted for Nana.

The reason is that at present this is the only L-E fansub that interests me and I was not going to blind vote for others.

Of course I might regret this at a later stage if I get hooked on another current project ^^

--- End quote ---

Same here, Nana is the only one I am following, so it's all I voted for.

Daisuki-chan:
I voted for NANA because I love it. The artwork is gorgeous and the plot is very interesting! 

TOFUSENSEI NEEDS TO GET TO WORK!
I also voted for Sailor Stars because that is my very favorite Season of Sailor Moon and I have it on the old VKLL subs but LE's were proving especially nice! These are the only two I watch from LE but both have been held up! >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version