Poll

Which series do you like the most amongst our current & past projects?

3000 Leages in Search of Mother
Magical Angel Creamy Mami
Magical Fairy Persia
NANA
Tsubasa Chronicle S2
Peach Girl Live Action
Sailor Moon Musicals
Galaxy Express 999
Captain Harlock TV(1978)
Queen Millennia
Ask Dr. Rin (w/HnK)
Yawara (w/Froth-Bite)
Chou Kuse ni Narisou
Glass Mask TV (original)
Kimagure Orange Road Pilot
Sergeant Ribbit OP
Tonde Buurin
Detective Academy Q (w/Ideology)
Gallery Fake (w/Ideology)
The Snow Queen
French Condor Hero
Sailor Stars
Yadamon
Oban Star Racer
Death Note
Wellber no Monogatari (NEW!)
Shion no Ou
Your Under Arrest Full Throttle

Author Topic: POLL: Most fav series amongst the current ongoing and recently dropped projects.  (Read 181686 times)

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
Hi guys, we'd like to know which animes are your most favorite from our current active projects.  :) Stalled titles have also been included.  :) You can vote for a maximum of four titles.  Please chose carefully and don't forget to tell us your reason for liking the show this much.   :D Oppai fansubs have also been included. ;)

NOTE: Just because you can vote for four titles max, it doesn't mean you HAVE to vote for four titles. 
Please vote for only and only those titles which are your favorite. ;D

-Tsubasa  8)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 05:35:25 pm by Tsubasa »
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
I like TC for various reason...especially cause I'm a Syaoran and Sakura die-heart fan.  I'm one of the greatest fans of CCS that ever existed.  Plus I like Yawara cause it's one of those shows which really keeps ya locked to the screen, very intense and a unique plot..which got me to be a fan of Tani Ryoko.  Plus I like DAQ cause I'm a Satou Fumiya fan.  I love his detective series...especially Kindaichi.  And being a shoujo myself, I'd obviously be a Sailor Moon fan...hence Sailor Stars.  Sailor Moon is a legend amongst animes.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 02:16:48 am by Tsubasa »
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
I voted for the following (and also in the order of year they came out too)

3000 Leagues of Mother (1976)
Galaxy Express 999 (1978)
Yawara (1989)
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars (1996)
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
I voted for the following (and also in the order of year they came out too)

3000 Leagues of Mother (1976)
Galaxy Express 999 (1978)
Yawara (1989)
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars (1996)

Thanks your highness.  ::) Although I would have appreciated it if explained your choice.   ;)
Gee, no wonder dear Mamo-chan is still a nOOb HERO.   ;)
Anyway, good luck with your computer.

Offline Dapprman

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
I only voted for Nana.

The reason is that at present this is the only L-E fansub that interests me and I was not going to blind vote for others.

Of course I might regret this at a later stage if I get hooked on another current project ^^

Offline Mad_man

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Captain Harlock

Galaxy Express 999
Queen Millennia

Captain Harlock + Galaxy Express 999 because i grow up with them, and Queen Millennia because it is a part of "Harlocks-Matsumoto universe"

Offline The Amazing Aliano

• n00b Hero
  • Wanted: Life, quickly as possible
    • View Profile
I voted Tsubasa Chronicle and The Snow Queen, as these are the only two that gained my interest for the moment.

Tsubasa Chronicle is a favourite of mine that I'm glad to see is coming out again, as I am a big fan of CLAMP.  As for the Snow Queen, I've always liked that story, and to see it in an anime version is great!  Hasn't been updated for a while, though, I think.  Ah, well, I'm grateful to have anything at all.
You can't make someone love you, you can only stalk them and hope for the best.

Offline Hybridchild

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Captain Harlock

Galaxy Express 999
Queen Millennia

Captain Harlock + Galaxy Express 999 because i grow up with them, and Queen Millennia because it is a part of "Harlocks-Matsumoto universe"

Voted the same for pretty much the same reasons

Offline Beckett

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
I only voted for Nana.

The reason is that at present this is the only L-E fansub that interests me and I was not going to blind vote for others.

Of course I might regret this at a later stage if I get hooked on another current project ^^

Same here, Nana is the only one I am following, so it's all I voted for.

Offline Daisuki-chan

• n00b Hero
  • Wanna come watch with me?
    • View Profile
    • My LJ
I voted for NANA because I love it. The artwork is gorgeous and the plot is very interesting! 

TOFUSENSEI NEEDS TO GET TO WORK!
I also voted for Sailor Stars because that is my very favorite Season of Sailor Moon and I have it on the old VKLL subs but LE's were proving especially nice! These are the only two I watch from LE but both have been held up! >:(
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 08:40:41 pm by Daisuki-chan »

Offline suzaku_nomiko

• Rakuen Hero
  • いとおしい人のために
    • View Profile
I voted for Tsubasa!

Why?

Because I Love CSS so much that I spent an UNGODLY amount to own first pressings of the Japaneese laserdiscs of them and sub them myself :P

19 discs X $45-$65 each

Do the math :P

-resident Cat Girl of Live-eviL
Timer, encoder,Noob-Typesetter ,GM, Keeper of the claws of death by Kawaii!
Yasashii yoru ni hitori utau uta. Asu wa kimi to utaou. Yume no tsubasa ni notte.

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
Bah I have to explain? Nuts to that! :(
called me a n00b hero? *kicks tsubasa*
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline Elchfaenger

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
I voted for Yawara and NANA.
For Yawara, because it's cute and relaxing to watch. I don't really understand why I'm stuck with it, but I am.
For NANA, because it sounds promising. Haven't started watching it, but I definitly will. The story seems quite good from what I've read about it.
Speed doesn't kill - its the sudden stop that hurts!

Offline Lady_Bell

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
If I had to choose only one it would have been far-and-away the Snow Queen.  I was heart broken when episodes stopped coming out.  There's just something so amazing about the story, art, and soundtrack.  Plus, no one else is working on it, so if it gets dropped here...  x_x

Harlock, because it's awesome?  I don't know why.  I just love this show.  Another one that no else has.  Ditto for Galaxy Express 999.

I also voted for Nana, because I like L-E's version more than the others being released, but at the same time it's not a rare show, so I'm less attached to this choice than the above 3.

Offline Galen

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Reasons: Creamy Mami is very close to finished.
Tonde Buurin is a great series (although, it has an English dub; the problem is finding copies of it).
I did not list Yadamon because it wasn't on the poll. Yadamon also didn't make the "heroines most likely to kill somebody" list, even those she is one of the few magical girls to carry and use guns.
"I'll make a Habit of It" is going to be tough finding raws, but I still want to see the next few episodes. Based on the scripts, the tone of the show changes abruptly as Nagisa is forced to abandon her father's goal of a dojo to focus her energies on actually becoming an Idol, instead of just playing as one on stage. That's probably why the original project lost interest.
As for Pelsia -- I don't actually like Pelsia; it has no consistency whatsoever. Strike that vote.

-Galen