Poll

Which series do you like the most amongst our current & past projects?

3000 Leages in Search of Mother
Magical Angel Creamy Mami
Magical Fairy Persia
NANA
Tsubasa Chronicle S2
Peach Girl Live Action
Sailor Moon Musicals
Galaxy Express 999
Captain Harlock TV(1978)
Queen Millennia
Ask Dr. Rin (w/HnK)
Yawara (w/Froth-Bite)
Chou Kuse ni Narisou
Glass Mask TV (original)
Kimagure Orange Road Pilot
Sergeant Ribbit OP
Tonde Buurin
Detective Academy Q (w/Ideology)
Gallery Fake (w/Ideology)
The Snow Queen
French Condor Hero
Sailor Stars
Yadamon
Oban Star Racer
Death Note
Wellber no Monogatari (NEW!)
Shion no Ou
Your Under Arrest Full Throttle

Author Topic: POLL: Most fav series amongst the current ongoing and recently dropped projects.  (Read 185451 times)

Offline draconx

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Definitely has to be the Snow Queen, I just love the 6 episodes that are out now.
Linux artemis 2.6.17-mm6 #8 PREEMPT Sat Jul 15 13:48:12 EDT 2006 x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+ AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux

Offline ladoga

• n00b Hero
  • what is this?
    • View Profile
I voted for my four favorites. In order of importance. (If i had fifth vote that would have gone to Harlock, sorry Harlock)

- GE 999. 
Tetsuro is so cool, symphatic and funny. I like GE999 charachters very much. There is something very deep and honest in these older shows. I can't believe no DVD is released. This classic has waited subbing for over 25 years.

- 3000 leagues in search of mother
Miyazaki and Takahata.

- Snow Queen
Looks like a good rendering of this classic fairytale.
I want to see more.

- Queen millenia.
I didn't know it even existed. First episode was very funny...hard to say what it will be like, but looks promising.

Offline Dingus

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
My favourites are definately the classic Matsumoto pair: Galaxy express 999 and Captain Harlock!

Galaxy express is brilliant spacedrama I remember from my childhood days, and I'm thrilled beyond words everytime I see a new episode released!

Captain Harlock has a nice story and a classical Matsumoto look which I like. Definate A - material!

Offline soupcan58

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
I personally voted Tsubasa Chronicle S2, Sailor Stars, and Galaxy Express 999.

I'm a CLAMP fan so that's why I picked Tsubasa.  It isn't the best show in the world, but I do like to watch it so I voted that.

I voted Sailor Stars because I've seen all the other Sailor Moon episdoes(and most of the movies) and have been wondering how this final saga played out.

I voted Galaxy Express 999 because a friend told me the show was good a couple of weeks ago and now I'm hooked.

I hope that wasn't too long winded.  Thanks for taking my vote!

Offline kratosauron0

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
I voted only for Tsubasa Chronicle Season 2.  This is because it is the only anime on that long list that I can afford to watch regularly, and is because I love CLAMP, the manga, and the first season of this anime.  And I haven't been inspired to sample the rest of that huge list of anime.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 07:25:45 am by kratosauron0 »

Offline Wenchfaery

• n00b Hero
  • the wenchiest of the faeries!
    • View Profile
    • My LJ
I voted for NANA and Tsubasa S2, but also for the Sailor Moon Musicals and Ask Dr. Rin. I didn't even know you guys were doing the BSSM musicals! I am a true Moonie from wayback in the wayback, and I'm going to run off to d/l those now!

Now, as for why, both NANA and Tsubasa I got into through the manga, and I know you guys have consistently high-quality subs. Ask Dr. Rin because it is a really interesting concept for a series (and very mahou shoujo, which I LOVE), and I''ve already pretty much explained the Sailor Moon thing. :D
~tsukino hikari wa ai no message~

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
Why has this poll slowed down?  Come come vote! 
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline zetecr

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
3000 leagues is my pick by some margin, owing to the sheer artistry (and I'm not referring to just the visuals). Followed by GE999 (mainly nostalgic value), Yawara and Creamy Mami (just fun, quintessential anime titles)..

How well will the current crop of popular titles stand up to the passing of time, I wonder?

Offline Blined

• n00b Hero
  • Saberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    • View Profile
I only choosed Tsubasa S2 bcaz its rly the only anime tat interests me now...though in the future I might get hooked up onto sumthng else...for now itz just Tsubasa (Great costume, great music, great voice act, great subs  ;) ...just say that everythings GREAT).
Tada~~ ;D

Offline Nao

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
It might be interesting to establish the current Top 10:

1. Tsubasa (45)
2. NANA (28)
3. The Snow Queen (20)
    Sailor Stars (20)
5. Captain Harlock (19)
6. Galaxy Express 999 (17)
7. Yawara (13)
8. 3000 Leagues (12)
9. Queen Millennia (11)
10. Creamy Mami (10)

Apart from #1, these are all good shows.....  ;D
(Just trolling :D)

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
It might be interesting to establish the current Top 10:

1. Tsubasa (45)
2. NANA (28)
3. The Snow Queen (20)
    Sailor Stars (20)
5. Captain Harlock (19)
6. Galaxy Express 999 (17)
7. Yawara (13)
8. 3000 Leagues (12)
9. Queen Millennia (11)
10. Creamy Mami (10)

Apart from #1, these are all good shows.....  ;D
(Just trolling :D)

THIS THREAD IS NO PLACE FOR TROLLS...IT'S CREATED BY A TSUBASA FAN SO NO TROLLING ABOUT THAT. ALL YOU SHOULD BE DOING IS WRITING REASONS FOR YOUR FAVORITE, NOT NEGATIVE STUFF ABOUT ANY SERIES.
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline GlassMoon

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Hello!

This is my first post to the forums, even though I've been hanging around here for a while, looking at the odd post and update.

I picked Creamy Mami only, as that's the only reason I found out about live-evil subs. I love Creamy as it's one of my first animes I ever watched, and I would absolutely love to see it finished, especially since you guys have done such an excellent job on the past 44 episodes!! please please please please finish it! ^______________^

and I promise I'll check out some of your other shows too! :D
afterall I'm sure the quality is very high there as well!

1by4by9

Well. I grew up with albator so I'm pretty fond of everything by matsumoto . So my favorite series are:
Queen millenia: Because this has never before been translated in a language I understand.
Galaxy express: I never saw the complete series, just a few french dubbed ones about 20 years ago.
Captain harlock: It deserves a good translation, but I have the french dubbed ones.

Offline Nao

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
THIS THREAD IS NO PLACE FOR TROLLS...IT'S CREATED BY A TSUBASA FAN SO NO TROLLING ABOUT THAT. ALL YOU SHOULD BE DOING IS WRITING REASONS FOR YOUR FAVORITE, NOT NEGATIVE STUFF ABOUT ANY SERIES.
All I was doing was compiling a Top 10 list. Now, as for the reason you put up this poll, I guessed at your nickname that it was to convince L.E to keep working on Tsubasa by showing them that it's the most popular anime at L.E, and then going to a Tsubasa fan forum and asking them to vote here.

Since it is my opinion, it's only fair enough that I troll about the series you're such a "fan" of that you've writing in all caps and are obviously angry at me.

Ahhhh... Fandom. All these young people and everything.

Offline Nao

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Well. I grew up with albator so I'm pretty fond of everything by matsumoto . So my favorite series are:
Queen millenia: Because this has never before been translated in a language I understand.
Actually they dubbed about 10 episodes to French and showed them on La Cinq back in 1991.

Galaxy express: I never saw the complete series, just a few french dubbed ones about 20 years ago.
About 35 got dubbed, yeah.

PS: no "double-post" mod applied here? Ahh, too bad!