Poll

Which series do you like the most amongst our current & past projects?

3000 Leages in Search of Mother
Magical Angel Creamy Mami
Magical Fairy Persia
NANA
Tsubasa Chronicle S2
Peach Girl Live Action
Sailor Moon Musicals
Galaxy Express 999
Captain Harlock TV(1978)
Queen Millennia
Ask Dr. Rin (w/HnK)
Yawara (w/Froth-Bite)
Chou Kuse ni Narisou
Glass Mask TV (original)
Kimagure Orange Road Pilot
Sergeant Ribbit OP
Tonde Buurin
Detective Academy Q (w/Ideology)
Gallery Fake (w/Ideology)
The Snow Queen
French Condor Hero
Sailor Stars
Yadamon
Oban Star Racer
Death Note
Wellber no Monogatari (NEW!)
Shion no Ou
Your Under Arrest Full Throttle

Author Topic: POLL: Most fav series amongst the current ongoing and recently dropped projects.  (Read 185379 times)

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
All I was doing was compiling a Top 10 list. Now, as for the reason you put up this poll, I guessed at your nickname that it was to convince L.E to keep working on Tsubasa by showing them that it's the most popular anime at L.E, and then going to a Tsubasa fan forum and asking them to vote here.

Since it is my opinion, it's only fair enough that I troll about the series you're such a "fan" of that you've writing in all caps and are obviously angry at me.

Ahhhh... Fandom. All these young people and everything.

For your kind information Nao, it was obvious that Tsubasa will end up with the highest no. of votes.  I am a translator here in L-E and it was my curiosity as an L-E member to see what series are most popular amongst ALL our projects BESIDES Tsubasa and NANA.

And my POLL got advertised in many threads not only Tsubasa and NANA.

And another thing, in the beginning, Tsubasa got only few votes and wasn't definitely on the lead because the Tsubasa fans were not coming to the forums.  So I had to let them know that my POLL was there and they could vote.  You have no idea how I got so many people to vote in total....not necessary only Tsubasa fans, but fans of other series as well.

And L-E wouldn't drop Tsubasa unless it gets licensed I can assure you.  The series being already as famous as it is, there's no need to go to all that trouble and carry out a POLL just to show people thats it's in high demand. : XD

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline mocoto

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
My 4 favorites:

Magical Angel Creamy Mami
 Magical Fairy Persia
 Yawara (w/Froth-Bite)
 Tonde Buurin

There isn't really an explanation. For me, to like or not to like something isn't a rational thing. Of course, the fact that 3 out of 4 of my choises being mahou shoujo anime shows that I like mahou shoujo shows  ;D.

Offline Dapprman

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
And my POLL got advertised in many threads not only Tsubasa and NANA.

Resulting in me accusing Tsubasa of trolling on his original posts  ;D ::) :P :D

Offline Chibi

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Tsubasa - It's been one of my favorite mangas for a while and I was so excited when I saw there was an anime! It disappoints me that the next episode hasn't come out yet since it's one of my favorite animes!

Offline Razziel

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
voted for tsubasa ofc.. it's one of the best anime series. ;)

Offline TootsiePop

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
You are a total dumbass[/color]
Same goes to you. And thank you for putting it in gigantic red text, since it contributes to your lack of intelligence. I could've seen the point just as clearly if you typed it in a normal, non-adolescent way. Say, for example, "You are a total dumbass." Then again, why even use such common insults? Do you not have anything better in your brain other than a joblot of curse words your friends taught you in fifth grade?

Offline Wenchfaery

• n00b Hero
  • the wenchiest of the faeries!
    • View Profile
    • My LJ
Same goes to you. And thank you for putting it in gigantic red text, since it contributes to your lack of intelligence. I could've seen the point just as clearly if you typed it in a normal, non-adolescent way. Say, for example, "You are a total dumbass." Then again, why even use such common insults? Do you not have anything better in your brain other than a joblot of curse words your friends taught you in fifth grade?

Aw, guys, c'mon. Can't we just get along? Some of us like one anime, some of us don't. We're all here because we love L-E's subs, right? That's common ground, isn't it?
~tsukino hikari wa ai no message~

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
Masakari is a hopeless troll who seems to have not only Tsubasa, NANA, Sailor Moon, etc. but the fans as well.  >:( You can go on as much as you like about him, he can be such a pain in the ass.  As the author of this poll, I'll really appreciate any comments like the one TootsiePop has given. ;)
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline theweirdwitch

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
hi there,
 i voted for tsubasa, its clamp it has great music, fun art and i have been reading the manga and enjoy watching the characters come to life through the anime.

thank you so much for subbing this series.

Offline TootsiePop

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Masakari is a hopeless troll who seems to have not only Tsubasa, NANA, Sailor Moon, etc. but the fans as well.  >:( You can go on as much as you like about him, he can be such a pain in the ass.  As the author of this poll, I'll really appreciate any comments like the one TootsiePop has given. ;)
I don't come around here much, anymore, but this thread got me to look into Nana... I actually think it's good, too. It has one of those unique plots and isn't all stupid jokes like some have. There's not much humor in it at all, really, which is a nice change compared to other things I've seen.

Offline TootsiePop

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Oh, and as for Masakiri who seems to think I'm of the unintelligent nature... I'm in AP classes, getting many college credits out of the way when I'm a Junior in High School. I've read many authors such as Hemingway, Ayn Rand, and Steinbeck. I've had many political discussions about these authors, their books, and what their ideas contribute to society and how eutopias are all based on the person and will always end horrific. I've also had many discussions in my AP French class about such things as new laws, the fixing of oil prices, and the genocides in Rwanda and Cambodia. So, before you go assuming that first of all, I'm a 'dumbass', and second, that all Tsubasa fans are 'dumbasses'... perhaps you should do a bit of research and maybe you'll find your argument to be moot.

Offline Elchfaenger

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
Oh you are so great *yawn*
Speed doesn't kill - its the sudden stop that hurts!

Offline Razzu

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Oh, and as for Masakiri who seems to think I'm of the unintelligent nature... I'm in AP classes, getting many college credits out of the way when I'm a Junior in High School. I've read many authors such as Hemingway, Ayn Rand, and Steinbeck. I've had many political discussions about these authors, their books, and what their ideas contribute to society and how eutopias are all based on the person and will always end horrific. I've also had many discussions in my AP French class about such things as new laws, the fixing of oil prices, and the genocides in Rwanda and Cambodia. So, before you go assuming that first of all, I'm a 'dumbass', and second, that all Tsubasa fans are 'dumbasses'... perhaps you should do a bit of research and maybe you'll find your argument to be moot.

It's been my woeful and direct experience that the very people who ZOMG!INSIST they're such and such, well, they're the ones who turn out to be the exact opposite:

FIRST DATE CONVERSATION:
"I'm such a nice guy, no really, I'm really, really nice"

CUT TO THREE MONTHS LATER:
"I keel you with my boxcutter!!!"

[Sagely headnod].  And now for an oddly fitting quote:

"Never try to tell everything you know. It may take too short a time."
- Norman Ford
Your dreams aren't telling you anything, they're trying to wake you up

Offline kiches

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
I voted for Yawara! I'm get addicted to almost any good sports/game/competition type shows, and Yawara is exceptional.

ace1262

It's been my woeful and direct experience that the very people who ZOMG!INSIST they're such and such, well, they're the ones who turn out to be the exact opposite:

FIRST DATE CONVERSATION:
"I'm such a nice guy, no really, I'm really, really nice"

CUT TO THREE MONTHS LATER:
"I keel you with my boxcutter!!!"

[Sagely headnod].  And now for an oddly fitting quote:

"Never try to tell everything you know. It may take too short a time."
- Norman Ford

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

-Robert McCloskey

*sigh*