Poll

Which series do you like the most amongst our current & past projects?

3000 Leages in Search of Mother
Magical Angel Creamy Mami
Magical Fairy Persia
NANA
Tsubasa Chronicle S2
Peach Girl Live Action
Sailor Moon Musicals
Galaxy Express 999
Captain Harlock TV(1978)
Queen Millennia
Ask Dr. Rin (w/HnK)
Yawara (w/Froth-Bite)
Chou Kuse ni Narisou
Glass Mask TV (original)
Kimagure Orange Road Pilot
Sergeant Ribbit OP
Tonde Buurin
Detective Academy Q (w/Ideology)
Gallery Fake (w/Ideology)
The Snow Queen
French Condor Hero
Sailor Stars
Yadamon
Oban Star Racer
Death Note
Wellber no Monogatari (NEW!)
Shion no Ou
Your Under Arrest Full Throttle

Author Topic: POLL: Most fav series amongst the current ongoing and recently dropped projects.  (Read 185717 times)

Offline winsonkoh

• n00b Hero
  • Welcome to Gallery Fake~
    • View Profile
Re: POLL: Most fav series amongst the current ongoing and recently dropped proje
« Reply #150 on: December 24, 2006, 10:57:21 am »
Love Gallery Fake so far, so I wish to see more of it... maybe I can be a QC for this? :X

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
Re: POLL: Most fav series amongst the current ongoing and recently dropped proje
« Reply #151 on: December 24, 2006, 06:45:18 pm »
Hehe thanks but Gallery Fake is awaiting on a translator for further progress. Translator requirements are highly intensive for something like GF. btw, you should make a banner from that signature picture.  ;)

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline winsonkoh

• n00b Hero
  • Welcome to Gallery Fake~
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 24, 2006, 07:54:10 pm »
lol i can't find anything bigger for that, thats from a japanese site. I wonder if i could find something similar...

Offline Siing

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Death note. its in my top 5. Snow queen is in my top 10  *cough, i have about 25 anime in top ten, cough* Death note the story is simply amazing how light and L do there stuff.
The snow queen i also absulutly love. its just got one of those stories which give me that feeling to reflect on it after each episode, like mushishi for example. Id probly be in my top 5 also, but i gotta wait quite a while for an episode to come out, while deathnote i know will always come out the next week ^^.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 04:27:04 pm by Siing »
~The world is not beautiful, and that in a way, lends it a sort of beauty~

Offline mabok

• n00b Hero
  • | Graphics Designer |
    • View Profile
Gotta be Death Note !

Offline syprate

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Death Note all the way!!! I absolutly love death note it is one of the most ingenious series i have ever seen its one where it outwitts the viewer as well as the characters. alot of other series are predictable in their logic while L's insane logic keeps you guessing and so many twists that you find yourself loving it even more ^_^!!!

Offline kyu

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Death Note is just amazing  :o

Offline sosanimeboy

• n00b Hero
  • LE Staff - Editor and Death Note Harem Alpha Male
    • View Profile
    • My Site
Unfortunately, we just wrote down "Le-Death Note project" in our Death Note.

Swing by my place and experience a whole new world of pain...

Offline syprate

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
lol too bad death note had to be dropped it sure was a contestant for the popularity contest

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
Although some of you cannot vote as these forums do not seem to have 'remove vote' option made available for normal users, Wellber is in the list now. :)

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline Selenity

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
For whatever reason, the page isn’t allowing me to vote. I wanted to cast a vote for the Sailor Moon Musicals.

Although I do watch a few other of your releases, the musicals is the #1 reason why I check in from time to time. I have done some editing and subtitling of my own and understand the amount of work involved, therefore as per request I have never asked about the status of this (or any) project. But as this one appears to have been stalled, I would like to respectfully appeal to the ladies and/or gentlemen working on it to continue the project.

My reasons for picking this one:

Mugen Gakuen in particular is a musical that I feel is a shame to never have been subbed. Although there is no one particular part that I would call my favorite, I do feel that this musical was the best one overall. The choreography was excellent, and the story was the most cohesive out of all the musicals with almost no “slow” parts, at least in my opinion. There was great camaraderie between the performers and the dancing was top-notch. This is probably due to the fact that this musical had more of the best known performers than any other, including the longest running Pluto, Uranus, and Jupiter, and the second longest Moon, Mercury, and I believe Mars. There was also an exceptionally good Venus and one of my favorite Mamo-chans (I can't decide between him or his successer ^_^).

My japanese is decent enough that I could understand most of the musical. However there are several parts, particularly some of the jokes by the Grimm senshi, that I just couldn’t get no matter how many times I watched it.

My hope is that someday all of the musicals and specials will be fansubbed. I would sub them all myself, but I don’t know anyone fluent in japanese, which I’m sure is the usual problem. If additional help is needed for this project I more than willingly volunteer, but please note that the only program I am familiar with is Adobe Premiere Pro.

Biggest reason, I love the musicals of course!

I would also like to see Sailor Stars finished, although I have already seen it. I love the new quality.

I also watch the Trapp and Snow Queen stories, but neither are important enough to me to give them a vote.

Thanks for all the great subs!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 12:47:33 am by Selenity »

Offline Marie-A

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
I can't vote either.

Galaxy Express 999 - a show I had seen late at night a couple of times on the space channel.  I didn't know the name and searched for it now and then on the web for quite a while.  I found it on your site when you were at episode 6.  It's still by far my favourite series.  This search introduced me to the fansubbing sites, which has opened a new world, so that's part of it too.

Queen Millenia, Harlock - because they're related.   Harlock appeared in one of the space channel shows - I thought it was the same show at the time.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
Well, it doesn't sound like you people have voted before and the voting isn't locked either so I wonder. What exactly happens when you try to vote? I changed the options so that voting stats are viewable to anyone now.
* Tsubasa wonders what's happening.

- Tsubasa

Offline mamochan

• Rakuen Hero
  • Ayukawa!
    • View Profile
who cares? <_<;
DVD Backlog: Galaxy Angel (all of them), GITS: SAC, Juuni Kokki, Last Exile, Master Keaton, Rurouni Kenshin TV, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, Saber Marionette J to X, Slayers (The), Slayers Next, Slayers Try.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
Meow!
* Tsubasa tucks Mamo-chan into bed.

- Tsubasa