Poll

Which series do you like the most amongst our current & past projects?

3000 Leages in Search of Mother
Magical Angel Creamy Mami
Magical Fairy Persia
NANA
Tsubasa Chronicle S2
Peach Girl Live Action
Sailor Moon Musicals
Galaxy Express 999
Captain Harlock TV(1978)
Queen Millennia
Ask Dr. Rin (w/HnK)
Yawara (w/Froth-Bite)
Chou Kuse ni Narisou
Glass Mask TV (original)
Kimagure Orange Road Pilot
Sergeant Ribbit OP
Tonde Buurin
Detective Academy Q (w/Ideology)
Gallery Fake (w/Ideology)
The Snow Queen
French Condor Hero
Sailor Stars
Yadamon
Oban Star Racer
Death Note
Wellber no Monogatari (NEW!)
Shion no Ou
Your Under Arrest Full Throttle

Author Topic: POLL: Most fav series amongst the current ongoing and recently dropped projects.  (Read 185356 times)

Offline Willow

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
For whatever reason, the page isn’t allowing me to vote. I wanted to cast a vote for the Sailor Moon Musicals.

Although I do watch a few other of your releases, the musicals is the #1 reason why I check in from time to time. I have done some editing and subtitling of my own and understand the amount of work involved, therefore as per request I have never asked about the status of this (or any) project. But as this one appears to have been stalled, I would like to respectfully appeal to the ladies and/or gentlemen working on it to continue the project.

This is one of Gumbaloom's pet projects. It probably won't stay stalled. For a more detailed comment see my reply in the following thread.

Click on this thread.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 11:41:41 am by Willow »

Offline Marie-A

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile

What exactly happens when you try to vote? I changed the options so that voting stats are viewable to anyone now.

I see the stats on every page of this thread.  There's no place to actually vote and I haven't voted before.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
 [:janfynette]

- Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline Marie-A

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Thanks - it works now.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #169 on: June 16, 2007, 02:08:42 am »
Odd, I seem to be loading the site and forums fine...

(looks like everyone else is getting register.com page or something)

- Tsubasa

Edit - mikala is trying to renew the domain
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 02:14:39 am by Tsubasa »
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline Sapphi

• n00b Hero
  • look at mother nature on the run in the 2970's
    • View Profile
hey, where's Space Symphony Maetel?  L-E subbed that too, right?  haha.

i'm reeeally glad the site is back up, i was getting "domain name expired!"  for a bit and i was like OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
CAPTAIN HARLOCK > ALL OTHER ANIME.
There was this one time, GOKU was acting like a super stud, and Harlock got sick of him, so Harlock SHOT GOKU, and GOKU DIED.
  ~ Masakari

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
I realized I didn't get that cause I have the server's IP in my host file.  ;)

My new ISP (although faster) had some routing issues while ago so heh I put all the IPs of the sites I usually visit in it.  ;D

- Tsubasa

Offline animeotaku99

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
Well my favorite isn't even listed. I simply LOVE You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle. Please keep workign hard on this series.

Offline pokute

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
I voted for Captain Harlock and Galaxy Express, because Matsumoto rules (and the older the show the more rules points).

I didn't vote for Sailor Stars ONLY because I watched the VKLL's over and over, and another group has been releasing softsubs which I am enjoying immensely with the subs off, so I can concentrate on the visuals, since I already know what they're saying. I'm going to watch Harlock that way one day as well ;^)

I didn't vote for Creamy Mami because even though I am fascinated by the weirdness of it, I can't be enthusiastic about it... I mean, how can you suggest to somebody that they should watch a show called Creamy Mami, about a little girl who likes yakuza? Okay, in retrospect, I should have voted for Mami.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
added

Offline Yayoi_Yukino

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
I voted for Queen Millennia, I think this show and its movie are between the best of Matsumoto's anime and it surprises me that it doesn't seem to be as popular as Harlock and GE999  :'(

Offline emsko

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
I think it's doing fairly well considering we've only managed to release three episodes so far...  It should pick up soon enough, but unfortunately, those working on it are pretty busy at the moment.

Offline bastard-sama

• Live Evil Members
  • Rakuen Hero
  • in the middle of nowhere
    • View Profile
qm had me interested since the explosion in the beginning cant go wrong with explosions
The resident bastard.

Offline animeotaku99

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
You're Under Arrest for me. Keep up the hard work with this series please

Offline ivoSF

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
mine most favourite series of the list are :

1 death note
its just aweseome, why is hard to describe, but part of it comes from the suspension it gives you.

2 shion no ou
im a fanatic go player and that peeked mine interrest in the game of shogi, so of course i love a anime over shogi, this also means hikaru nog go is mine all time favourite anime since its about go.
fun to see im the only one who votes for this series until now, i would say its decent enough even if you do not know the game of shogi at all.

3 yawara
a golden oldie, but hard to describe what makes it good, perhaps just becouse its well balanced and you get what you espect series?