Author Topic: Schools OUT!!  (Read 9205 times)

Offline GreatKeroBerous

• n00b Hero
  • *Sigh* I luv anime
    • View Profile
Schools OUT!!
« on: June 08, 2006, 07:29:55 pm »
 ;D ;D Smiles for all. I get out of school today. Im officialy a senior at 2:35 Yeaa go me!!

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
Re: Schools OUT!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 09:05:11 pm »
Sigh...
Gosh, I am around the same age as you GreatKB and I've got so many stuff to do lol.
School may be out but then next week I have my GCE A level exams Physics and Chemistry 3 papers each and then after that I've got to learn how to read Arabic and then prepare for SAT1 and SAT 2and some other stuff.  Then I am also joining as a Japanese language teacher at some institution...and I'm not gonna get paid for it...then from August will also be joining as a GCE Pure Math teacher in Grade 8 (paid) and will have to learn how to cope with around 100 kids in their early teens (and I myself have always been an only child).  And then I will have to start my apps for college.

Then there is also my translating job as a fansubber, which is the only fun one.  ;D  I guess I'll TL check some stuff like Sailor Stars and Creamy Mami (hopefully) and probably translate the Creamy Mami OAVS (gosh I hate that, never liked Mami) and then continuce translating DAQ and hopefully some day Eriko will be officially started.  Then there are clubs, activities, parties, I've got to attend.

And finally, my I get disconnected from the download site every f**king 5 mins while I'm downloading and since my speed doesn't go beyond 10 kb/s (while I'm having to download files between size 120 - 350 MB!), I'm having to sit around my computer 24 hours...I haven't even slept much for the last 2 weeks.  And then other internet access issues....I haven't been able to connect to the ETG network for the past 2 days and although I'm new I already miss it and fell very lonely.  In short, my life sucks!  :'( And now, Tsubasa is delayed!
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline GreatKeroBerous

• n00b Hero
  • *Sigh* I luv anime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 02:53:03 pm »
LOL, yha, my summer is booked too.I dont have as much stuff going on but i work at a summer camp, and well, there i'll be for my summer. I get 24 hours off each week and then its done two weeks before school gets back in.

Offline b4k4ni04

• n00b Hero
  • b4k4^ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 08:17:40 am »
*happy dance* why do the happy dance you ask? 'CAUSE SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMER  ^_^! ;D :D ;D time to catch up on all the video games i have lying around :3;
*bzzt* I'm too damn lazy to think up a sig, try again later

~b4k4

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 05:57:27 pm »
Me not even adult yet and so much responsibility....my exams today...GCE...sucked...I hate life. :'( :'( :'(
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii