Author Topic: Tsubasa & Nana = DROPPED  (Read 63506 times)

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa & Nana = DROPPED
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 09:17:33 pm »
When active team members are going to disappear or go away for a period (for any reason) they need to communicate that with anyone and everyone who would need to know, maybe even give a reasonable idea of how long they'll be gone and when they can be expected to return.  I know I always do that; I can only think of one case where I didn't b'cos I was basically abandoning a bunch of bozos and I wanted to leave and never return without saying anything at all.  It is most troublesome when someone who has an active or ongoing role in a project disappears without some kind of acknowledgement or statement as to if or when he will return. 

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2006, 09:26:18 pm »
I suppose he could have at least spared 10 secs in the last 2 weeks to come online and just say that he would be away, even if he didn't tell us the reason.  I mean taking into account whats been happening for so long now...his constant disappearance without giving us any lead has finally done the harm.  Well, at least he is back now, and healthy.  Hopefully, he won't disappear anytime soon. (*sigh*)
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline TsubasaSeraphina

• n00b Hero
  • BISHIES! ...Err...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2006, 09:47:29 pm »
well, I don't know why so many Tsubasa fans are freaking out, since #Yugioh! is taking up Tsubasa (apperantly anyways, I havn't been able to get alot of details, since their doing somthing with their site right now and I don't do IRC) most people ought to have figured that out by now, being as it's not exactly hard to find.

~*Eternal Snow*~
Hold me tight, if I think like this,
I didn't want to know, what it was like to fall in love
I love you, My tears won't stop,
Therefore, I should be free of you

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2006, 10:01:19 pm »
The reason does not really matter, it is irrelevant.  For all it matters he could be in another group and another project in that group was taking up all his time.  It's very simple to say "I will be gone for about 3 weeks, should be back after that, if not I'll contact you guys again".  Even if one does not know when one will be back, a simple message can help other team members know how to proceed (like when our Astrologer was adversely affected by Katrina). 

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2006, 10:05:25 pm »
well, I don't know why so many Tsubasa fans are freaking out, since #Yugioh! is taking up Tsubasa (apperantly anyways, I havn't been able to get alot of details, since their doing somthing with their site right now and I don't do IRC) most people ought to have figured that out by now, being as it's not exactly hard to find.

Cause some people actually care about Tofusensei's translations and us doing the subs and not only about Tsubasa Chronicle...(which I consider selfish).
And nobody has freaked out really.
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline Vash

• Rakuen Hero
  • Love an Peace
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2006, 12:25:03 am »
Well I would like to thank all the people who download are version of Nana and Tsubasa. I would also like to thank everybodys help that worked on both of these series.

I am kinda disappointed in Tofu but I can understand that RL takes up alot of time.

Thank you for the fun times on this series cause I really loved working on something new and being part of the team.

So tofu does this mean we should RETIRE???
Vash XD

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2006, 12:34:26 am »
I doubt Tofusensei would give up.

Go Go Tofu!  ;D

Offline Tala

• n00b Hero
  • Serpentine grace
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2006, 05:47:11 am »
ygo have released 32
Unstoppable Uncoppable Untopable

Offline Syaoran-kun

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
    • Live-eviL Official Website
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2006, 06:05:22 am »
X_X
Keep up the hope!
Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations:
http://www.tsubasa-kuronikuru.com/

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2006, 12:09:55 pm »
ygo have released 32

Thanks but everyone knows that already;D

Anyways, I appreciate that unlike us, YGO seems to have some real Tsubasa fans amongst their staff.  ::) They did a really good job with it, although I don't really like their ending karaoke.  But still their karaoke stylist is rather cute, because the opening karaoke changes style according to the way the line is sung which I found pretty awesome.  The overall quality of YGO's releases are good...quality sub...and I am impressed with their translator, Shiroro, as well (people you guys should read the credits are not just leech!).  But they did make some errors with their timing of the ending sequence.

Then episode 32 is also a really warm episode and besides Chii looking very pretty and having a cute voice (uhhh, too cute actually) and Fye looking handsome in those tuxedo, the song Dreamscape, sung by FictionJunction KAORI, is rather nice.

Have you guys noticed one thing though, you know there is a lady sitting with a sleeping cat and Mokona at the end of the ending sequence with long black sleeves?  I am pretty sure it's the same lady we got to see a portrait of in episode 32...the one with long black hair...the greatest magician of that country who creates life.  I suppose we will get to see her in a very important role in the future.  ;)

Lets hope for the best. :D~Cheers.

-Tsubasa
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 12:37:39 pm by Tsubasa »

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2006, 01:18:44 am »
I dunno if we should really be discussing it here, but that "life creating" magician was the person who created Chobits, with her husband, if I'm not mistaken. can't remember what her name was, though.

Also, jsut a quick note I've picked up on, YGO (or however we're abreviating) seems to have fastened the pace on Tsubas a bit. I mean, they released what? 4 episodes in about a week?
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2006, 02:34:26 am »
As for YGO's releasing 4 episodes at once it's because they took a long time after show started to start subbing season 2, took a break again, and then released 30-33.  I am sure by the time they catch up with the broadcast, we won't get the 'it's Saturday night, Tsubasa XX out' like it was with L-E and DB's sub.  They're porbably gonna take a day or two to release.  Then if they do take a break for about a week, I guess we can expect a doube release the following week.

And really someone should take care of the ending karaoke, the font for the subtitles, karaoke style and timing it's so not right.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 02:47:09 pm by Tsubasa »

Offline Cheez

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2006, 06:45:58 am »
And really someone should take care of the ending karaoke, the font for the subtitles, karaoke style and timing it's so not right.

Hey! I ain't complainin' darlin' cuz us Japanese language noobs don't have that kinda luxury ;)  I'm just glad somebody's gettin' em out!   In other words, short of dragging my friend (Japanese native speaker who detests anime of any sort), making this person sit on the coach so they can perform simultaneous translation as  we watch the raw...

Complaining is a luxury...

Having said that, I do hope Tofu and L-E resolve their differences, because together they produce very high quality material...

As for fixes, I'm actually catching up now to past episodes of Galaxy Express  ;D
"Puu! That's one of my 108 secret skills: Super Suction Power!" --Mokona--

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2006, 04:01:27 pm »
Tofu and L-E TOGETHER do not produce Tsubasa Chronicle high quality fansubs.  Although L-E resources are used, it's Tofu and DB.  So it should be Tofu and DB, and not L-E, who has to resolve their differences.  ;D As for L-E, as you know, most people here don't care the heck about what happens to their most popular show,  ::) unfortunately. :(
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 04:27:16 pm by Tsubasa »

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2006, 06:49:38 pm »
B'cos we got more important shows like Mami to worrey about.