General > Current & Future L-E Projects

New series suggestion thread

<< < (5/56) > >>

Willow:

--- Quote from: tekkaman_x on July 23, 2006, 11:11:13 am ---i have a suggestion for a fansub, wasn't sure where to put it though ???. My suggestion is episodes 3 & 4 of the Queen Emeraldas OVA released in 1998, as only the first two episodes were licensed and released in the west.

--- End quote ---

This has already been discussed in Matsumoto. I believe we decided to add it to our wish list. Someone did some research and found absolutely nothing to hint that 3 & 4 is licensed or is likely to be licensed in the near future.

However, I haven't seen anything more discussed in recent weeks. It may have gotten pushed to one side in the effort to crank out episodes of our more active series. (I know I forgot.  :o ) Why not give YaoiBoy or Masakari a pm, let them know your interest and find out what the current status is?

We are more likely to start doing real work on this if people keep reminding us.

Masakari:
Okay Okay Okay......A few things here...

A)We Need Raws. Its a wish within a dream until we get some Rawz. Either You Provide them, or provide a place to get them, or the captial to buy a nice DVD source, or Convince Gumbaloom et. al. to Front the $.

B)It would be MUCH faster than Harlock, becasue there would be no Audio-Ubering. There is a Backlog of 2 harlock eps due to Audio Backlogging currently.  >:( >:( >:( >:( To Yaoiboy....

C)Emereldas is Blonde....Um..... :-[ :'( I seriously don`t get the attraction to her stories barring extensive participation by Harlock and friends. Maetel is the only exception to the Blondes are ugly rule, becasue of the 345 times Tetsuro said her name inside 3 scenes in 2 movies... Anyone whos name is worthy of being shouted that many times in a row HAS To have SOME hawtness... either that ot Tetsuro is REALLY desperate.... or has a mother con...I dunno dude...

D)I need a Harlock Costume...A really good one. If you can direct me towards one, the chances of this happening increase....Alot.... ALSO THIS IS NOT A BRIBE. :D ::) :) ;) ;) ;)

E)メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!!メーテル!!! :)

MazoneMayu:
maetel is blonde

emeraldas is red ...yum

bastard-sama:
i would also like to request that everyone that comes here to whine, request stupid stuff, and make stupid posts to just leave and dont come back.

tekkaman_x:

--- Quote ---A)We Need Raws.

--- End quote ---
If I had them, I'd upload them.
I think you might be able to get them here:
http://www.discking.com/dk/catalog.jsp?id=VCD0000000001105&id2=&lan=b5
http://www.discking.com/dk/catalog.jsp?id=VCD0000000001106&id2=&lan=b5
Damn, now it's tempting to buy them even though I barely have enough funds to live on... life is cruel :'(

--- Quote ---B)It would be MUCH faster than Harlock, becasue there would be no Audio-Ubering. There is a Backlog of 2 harlock eps due to Audio Backlogging currently.  >:( >:( >:( >:( To Yaoiboy....

--- End quote ---
Not my place to say on that

--- Quote ---C)Emereldas is Blonde....Um..... :-[ :'( I seriously don`t get the attraction to her stories barring extensive participation by Harlock and friends. Maetel is the only exception to the Blondes are ugly rule, becasue of the 345 times Tetsuro said her name inside 3 scenes in 2 movies... Anyone whos name is worthy of being shouted that many times in a row HAS To have SOME hawtness... either that ot Tetsuro is REALLY desperate.... or has a mother con...I dunno dude...

--- End quote ---
Maetel is hawt...... 8)

--- Quote ---D)I need a Harlock Costume...A really good one. If you can direct me towards one, the chances of this happening increase....Alot.... ALSO THIS IS NOT A BRIBE. :D ::) :) ;) ;) ;)

--- End quote ---
i don't know of any to acquire, as i would get one myself  ;D ;D. Only ones i've seen dotted around the web are those that people have made themselves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version