Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Except for the Pig / Re: Small Animal News
« Last post by Sindobook on December 10, 2018, 09:32:26 am »
Not true, a lot of this analysis is faulty precisely because it misses the big picture.  In truth he needed to be somewhere else with the new things that were coming out so he did that.  Explanations are just a way of saving face, actions are what really matter.
Current & Future L-E Projects / Re: Queen Millennia
« Last post by soxonoxon on October 16, 2018, 11:15:29 pm »
L-E: past project
soxonoxon: future project

Been patiently waiting a while for this to be completed.
Now I must patiently wait for time to start watching it.
Current & Future L-E Projects / Re: Record of Lodoss War ロドス島戦記
« Last post by tenkenX6 on September 09, 2018, 12:25:24 pm »
Please move this thread to the "Past L-E Projects" section. Thanks.
Current & Future L-E Projects / Re: The Trapp Family Story (World Masterpiece Theatre)
« Last post by tenkenX6 on September 09, 2018, 12:24:34 pm »
Needs to be moved to the "Past L-E Projects" section.
« Last post by tenkenX6 on September 09, 2018, 12:23:12 pm »
Shouldn't this thread be moved to the "Past L-E Projects" section now?  ;)
General Forum / Re: Kakegae no Nai Omoide (Irreplaceable Memories)... A homage to CP
« Last post by tenkenX6 on September 09, 2018, 12:21:14 pm »
This years hommage to CP was a huge success. We were able to release a ton of episodes in his honor. A huge shout out and thanks to all who made this possible.  :) FYI, September 8th will be honored as "ConsiderPhlebas Memorial Day" starting from this year.  Saizen's post for it can be found here: https://www.saizenfansubs.com/2018/09/08/considerphlebas-memorial-day/ and Live-eviL's can be found here: http://www.live-evil.org/archives/2018/09/08/cp-memorial-day-yawara-eps-25-26-yawara-atlanta-special-blu-ray-with-frozen . Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on both posts.  ;D

And as a closing message, I just wanted to repost Anders Morell's (CP's brother) amazing and beautiful quote for ConsiderPhlebas Memorial Day: "Where are you my brother? Inside your heart brother. Where do you live my brother? Inside your mind brother. What path will you walk my brother? Along with your memories brother." 
« Last post by mamochan on September 02, 2018, 10:24:36 pm »
Do people still use the forums? In case there are lurkers, Queen Millennia is complete. Finished.
All 42 episodes are available on torrent and on the bots (via IRC).
General Forum / Re: the forums are dead!
« Last post by suzaku_nomiko on September 02, 2018, 07:49:56 am »
*Bump*

The forums are still dead and will probably stay dead, since fansubbing is mostly dead these days, sadly.  :-\

I think that  fansubbing is NOT dead, but the forums are because Facebook killed them...
General Forum / Re: the forums are dead!
« Last post by tenkenX6 on August 06, 2018, 11:37:03 pm »
*Bump*

The forums are still dead and will probably stay dead, since fansubbing is mostly dead these days, sadly.  :-\
General Forum / Re: How fast is your internet?
« Last post by suzaku_nomiko on March 02, 2018, 02:00:43 am »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10