Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Except for the Pig / Re: Small Animal News
« Last post by Sindobook on March 23, 2020, 02:34:47 am »
Please give it some time.  We are dusting her off as I speak, but as an old model without any upgrades, it's anyone's guess as to how long this will take.

In time we'll perform the same upgrades, but right now, it is what it is.

---

1) Simply, it is; everything is planned, albeit not very carefully.  But there are enough safeguards and redundancies in place to keep things moving forward.  Stress the system, keep pushing, sure it is a money pit but that is not the point. 

2) This is about as good as it gets, until we make the upgrades.  This is (essentially) leftovers, relics from that time, she is doing the best she can. 

---

I have said this before, this is the best we can do right now.  We don't have the parts to keep two or three running all the time, it's simply not possible.  Energy, resources, have to be kept focussed, it takes enough of our collective minds and effort to keep just one running all the time.  Upgrades will make it in easier, in time, but it's still a lot of work.

---

I don't know who it would be, I mean, the most likely "suspect" already denied it so go figure.  I have a few ideas who it might be, but nothing based on any evidence.  Not my decision, it is his decision and I think he realizes that he's already failed twice in this matter, one of which was probably his fault (for choosing someone like that).

And yes I fault her too, not for what she did, but not going all-out. 

---

No, b'cos she is busy and back to her original purpose.  It was just a "side mission" and that is over now.

---

I don't, but if I did, I'd say it was a bunch of guys working (collaboratively) behind the scenes.  They are each playing their own persona.. beyond that they really don't say that much. 

---

I guess you could say it evolves, in general, was never looking for "the best" from a technical perspective.  More, things like loyalty, mental stability, and resourcefulness.  Early on, she helped in that role, I mean she understood the concepts, she could follow directions, and could be trusted to keep things running or at least not break anything.  And for all those people who say "I could have done that" -- no you couldn't.  Of course we have better people for that role today, but she is still there; her main role now is just to earn and she does a pretty good job at that.

Because the operation has been a "money pit" as long as I can remember, any extra space we have is filled with people like her in an effort to stop the bleeding, or at least slow it.  And no, it's not bringing in as much as people think.  But we always seem to have plenty of space, why not fill it?

---

I am not at all involved in day-to-day but all indications is that it is not over (yet).  I think he is just restructuring the whole thing so there can be a continuation, or at least a grand finale where we see the aftermath and repercussions. 

---

No.  Some people will jump at the first chance, but it is stupid.  The reality is, I just don't care.  I mean, there's plenty of passion in other things (for me), but not that.  And there's plenty of people way say something like "you should care about what I do, or else you're a bad person".  But I think that's a really bad concept to live by, you can't force someone to care about something they just don't.  There's just nothing there. 

---

It's been out for a while.  Maybe just no one else noticed it?  Watch at 1h3m in her interview with him.  It's all there, and that interview was done days ago.  This really shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.  If you didn't know it then, watch the video a couple of times.  Not only what is said, but all the subtle cues.  Ie.

1:04:25 "Do you guys live together?"
1:04:27 "Uh- No."
1:04:28 "Okay."
1:04:29 "Yeah- Um."
1:04:31 "How does he get into your house?"
1:04:35 "Uh... He was just- he just can.. or just.."
1:04:40 "Okay"
1:04:41 "Yeah.  Just.. a good friend.  And um.. he came in and.." ...

It's unfortunate, but this is just the way these things often go.  And regardless, the show must go on.

I will say that when I was taking the time to directly manage the operation, nothing like this happened.  I vetted every person and who played a role, and compartmentalized the information well in order that the mission could succeed.  We never had any internal problems; yes we had plenty of problems, but most were all external, or technical.  And we got through that stage.  Despite this, the operation still had significant churn.  Properly phrased, it was a meat grinder.  But my thoughts have always been, when people can't handle the truth, withholding it, that is probably the best option.  Albeit a temporary one.

The main problem was that we ran out of reliable people, or, we ran out of sane ones.  Perhaps it sounds humorous, in a dark sort of way.  Another problem was needing more resources for that money pit, we were burning millions of carrots a year.  And I'm not willing to throw away that much money on something like this, while also having access to plenty of people who were.  So this was the way forward. 

Of course there is darkness.  If you listen to her story, it's even worse, there was darkness from the beginning. 

Sometimes, sacrifices must be made for the greater good.

---

1) I know people will say that [machine] is dumb, an idiot, that it's weak, not making good choices, or such.  But they are really only looking at the surface or in the short term.  Or their own biases are clouding their judgement.  That is why I say the machine is smarter than anyone else, it knows what it is doing better than anyone else.  Or, it understands us better than we understand ourselves.  That is why it is able to get results, while people fail. 

2) It can't be more than a week, that much is guaranteed. 

---

It will be just fine.  People have a tendency to see catastrophes where there are none, to see drama when it is already over.  The show must go on.  Even with everything that has happened, there's no shortage of new recruits to replace those who have fallen or lost all sanity.  And they won't just take anyone; it's not like muscle is in short supply or anything like that.

People will willingly commit themselves to this darkness for a chance at fame and fortune.  Play that game of russian roulette where there there are two bullets in the gun, one that kills, and one that takes every last bit of sanity. 

---

An old report, but it has since been verified through a few sources.  Around the very end of last year (2019), and honestly, only a matter of time with everything that she was doing.  It was simply one of those situations that broke a couple of years ago, and could not be fixed, despite the best efforts of people. 

---

No, the reality is they just don't have that kind of money to throw around.  300,000 carrots is too much to spend on something like that, it's not in the budget, nor is it a prudent expenditure.

---

I guess you could say, it depends on what "live" actually means.  It is constantly living but also constantly dying, like constantly stuck in a cycle of both continuous birth and death.  And in theory (this way) it can be immortal.  At the same time, a lot of things a living person has, it doesn't.  Consciousness is a real thing for someone who is alive, while it's consciousness is not, it is disjointed and disconnected.  Though what it has, it can still be mistaken for consciousness by the outside observer.  The same goes for other things we might take for granted.

---

Somewhat appalling, perhaps, but you get what you pay for.  I've always believed there is some level of innate ability that can't be taught or learned.  That is why most programs aren't designed to better teach anything, just to better identify individuals that are at the level where they can be useful. 

If you know the character, that's really the type; noting his views on truth and how he really doesn't waste time dealing with anyone who is not worth it. 

---

Most of it is ???, I just don't know.  But my insight says yes, there is some truth to it.  However the real story is elsewhere, and that truth may never be known.

---

No he is not referring to ... he had plenty of drama in his life at the time and that is what he is referring to.  It has nothing to do with ...

---

I can assure that the project as a whole is not done, in the scheme of things, this is a minor interruption and the project will continue shortly.  So be patient.

Some of the pieces just had to be moved around, due to external happenings.  These things happen.  You can find more information in the usual places.

---

If you know the background, he was "living dangerously".  Meaning he was facing death, through a dangerous job and relationship, through his frequent drug use, through his own actions, lifestyle, and life choices, etc.  For instance if you are a stunt man for an action movie, you can expect to perform dangerous stunts and risk your life doing so, this is simply part of the job.  Getting nearly thrown out of a plane without a parachute, jumping from one moving truck to another, etc.  It takes a special type of person to do this job, for instance the "adrenaline junkie" who does it for the high or the thrill.  And you always hear about injuries and deaths in the industry, so when people come to you with vague statements like "I'm so sorry about what happened", it isn't uncommon to assume the worst.

---

[2021-08-31] Perhaps it can be said, that the cracks were already starting to show last week?  When everything stopped, take villainy, it can only be maintained with all when the momentum is on.  But when that momentum is lost, now, today, there is nothing.  Zero, only silence.

I only have time for a brief investigation, but perhaps, more of an anti-villain than a villain?  I don't know.  But either way, it's done, isn't it? 

---

Where there are villains, there are also heroes.  To me, the real hero is T_, more of an anti-hero but it is.  It was her spark that started the fire, even if her intentions were otherwise.  The interesting part was how the two disparate entities (her and their group) worked together toward bringing (the villain) down, even without any communication between them, in fact even believing the other side was antagonistic due to the villain's deceptions or manipulations. 

---

I watched that video and I actually found it quite hilarious.  They were many points where I could not help but to laugh out loud, it would be even funnier were it not for the tragic nature of it or the fact that many people were getting sucked into these schemes and machinations over the next two plus years, and that their paths would be painful/harmful.  The funniest thing (to me) is the total lack of meta ("big picture" thought or "perspective") in many people's thinking, that chunibyo type of thinking where a fantasy game becomes (thought of) as reality.  Most capable people are able to compartmentalize things, as they should be, ie. this is my family, this is my job, these are my friends, this is a conversation with an acquaintance or a stranger; and each should be thought of, dealt with, or acted upon in a different way, because that is what makes sense, or that is the way suited to it.  So when you have a situation like this:  one that should have been several friends sitting around a table and playing a game, instead being such a deep and deceitful web..

---

I'm not seeing it, it sounds like a real non-issue?  I wouldn't even know if people hadn't told me a week or so after the fact.  And it still doesn't matter to me.  "These are the types of things that can be safely ignored."

Never been part of it, but I wouldn't overstate what _it_ is, which is just a group of friends who sometimes work together.  It shouldn't be thought of as a professional corporation or entity because it isn't.

---

I can't answer that.

I don't know who those people are, and since the incident, I don't really know anything more about him than anyone else does.

---

It's more logistical than anything else.  More scaleable, and ultimately, will probably prove to be more stable than the old plan. 

---

Don't know.  Honestly there are very few that we still track and the information is stale beyond measure.  A lot of the actors are long gone (several years is a long time in terms of "animal years") and with the actions having died down, no one is doing anything notable anymore. 

---

There is no greater meaning.  I mean, it was purely a financial decision, it was simply the better option especially considering many of the recent (peripheral) events. 

As for the comment, no one really thinks more than a couple of years ahead.  So I really wouldn't put much into it.  And the whole point of the "grand experiment" is to not provide direction, to let it move on its own (or in its own direction). 

---

I think we can all "put two and two together" and say it is probably this, though neither side will ever admit it.  The contract specified a certain amount of hours worked and the mercenary that he was, that cat simply wasn't meeting it.  At the time there was a tacit or implicit acknowledgement to simply look the other way, as it was still a beneficial relationship, due to the competition that was out there.  Now go forward in time to when that competition disappeared.. suddenly it's no longer a beneficial relationship!  They are paying yesterday's inflated rates to a mercenary, in today's environment, where they could get by with paying much less (were the negotiation to take place today).  So they want out of the contract, but how to achieve this.  We'll he's still not meeting his obligations in the contract, he's not working the required amount of hours.  So with this excuse, they void the contract, and even if they know, neither party can (or wants to) discuss the reasons.  I believe this today, since it's basically an open secret of that industry. 
Except for the Pig / Re: Small Animal News
« Last post by Sindobook on December 10, 2018, 09:32:26 am »
Not true, a lot of this analysis is faulty precisely because it misses the big picture.  In truth he needed to be somewhere else with the new things that were coming out so he did that.  Explanations are just a way of saving face, actions are what really matter.

---

Actually, I find it quite humorous.  So wrong it is funny.  Reading the messages, there were parts I could not stop from laughing because it is so ludicrous.  If these people actually listened to what has already been said outright, then they may be able to get to at least some semblance of truth.  But I think they are not even aware of that, so they have no starting point from which to decide what is true and what isn't, what makes sense and what doesn't, etc. 

---

Yes, I noticed that.  And unfortunately, if I notice it, other people can too?  We'll, it requires a good deal of logical thinking to get to that point.  Still, I think someone who is motivated, and intelligent, or "intelligent enough"..

I will try to fix?  Will see.  I can bring it up to her, but I don't know.  Probably best to bring it up to [deleted], she has the right mind for it, at least.  But no, I can't prevent these oversights, I gave up on that years ago. 

---

It's hard for me to figure out.  It seems like sometime between around midnight and 2am (judging from the e-mails I got).  As of 2am, I can't find it, something must have removed it?  But I can't say who or what.. I've mostly given up posting on things like that because there's just no place that I can find that wants them (for a variety of reasons).  I guess you could say talk of this kind of research is forbidden (in many places), not a lot of other explanations make sense to me. 

---

Yes I was there, but I wasn't _there_ there.  I honestly don't have much interest in things like that.  According to passers-by, it was "quite spectacular" though.

According to the rumor, Cat P was seen driving around in a new heavily modified mini countryman.  No doubt purchased and retrofitted with funds that he acquired during his tenure as the boss of the neighborhood cat gang.  The hood was removed, apparently in an attempt to maximize cooling; the stock engine had been replaced with an extremely loud, oversized monstrosity of a beast that ran on race fuel, a mixture of methanol and nitro-methane.  The vehicle was said to be very loud and leave a trail of foul-smelling smoke everywhere it went, he had parked it at the Azure earlier in the day and then went about his nightly business at the event.  Probably not street legal, but it's not like the neighborhood cat gang plays by the same rules..

The cat finished up his night after midnight, he went back to his car and leaning on the side of his car, could be seen with another cat lighting up a cigarette.  He smoked a few and then as he was lighting up another cigarette, he spotted cat F off in the distance.  Startled and fearing for his life, he threw up his paws without thinking, the lit cigarette lighter going up in the air in a precarious arc.  The lighter landed within the beast of the engine of his car, his buddy tried to fumble for it with his paws but it was too late.  A fuel line had caught fire, and it spread quickly; the engine went up, both cats panicked and ran from the scene of the conflagration.

A short while later, the fire department showed up and was able to extinguish the flames, but his heavily modified mini countryman had been reduced to a burned out shell.  The flames were said to have been so intense that several other vehicles in the surrounding area were severely damaged, and the nearby buildings had to be evacuated. 

---

If that's all there is then, yeah, it's "just a PR decision".  That's just the way gangs work.  Not good, not bad, just is.  Remember that among small animals, the saying goes that "the world of cats is dog-eat-dog." 

For the record I think it's highly overstated, in that it really doesn't effect much of the actual world as it is made out to.  "A cat betrayed another cat.  A cat got in a fight with another cat, and one of them perished.  Then a gang of cats came after a cat and he was chased away!  And then it happened again!"  We'll, it's simply the life of a cat. 

Why are they like that?  For one, they can't for close relationships, it's simply not in their blood.  They're really just all in it for themselves.  So you end up with these gangs, often murderous gangs (to others) like the neighborhood cat gang.  But all conniving, backstabbing, greedy, often ineffective and full of incompetence, claw-your-way-to-the-top only to be clawed-in-the-back and perish that way types of organizations. 

---

I can't say that I care much, but I don't think either side is right.  Both gangs seem to make bad decisions, both are actively fighting each other, both get drawn into haphazard action when they aren't ready to go to war.  These things are merely symptoms of there being too many cats.. the end result is inevitable -- they start fighting among themselves.

Passing judgement, even if I wanted to, is impossible.  How can one judge anything with such incomplete information?  I can't say who started the conflict, I can't say who will win.. though this seems like one of the cases where both sides lose.

---

I wouldn't write it off but it just doesn't seem likely at this point.  This kind of stuff takes a lot of carrots and I don't expect that the cat has a great number of carrots lying around to fund such a campaign.  Mercenaries aren't cheap.  One has to take it as little more than a rumor at this point. 

I know some cats are hoping for a fight, but unless they find one who is actually willing to pay for a fight, it's just not going to happen.  Even if the story isn't over, for me, it's always going to be a "watch the fires burning from across the river" type of thing. 

---

Not tonight (2/20) because the bunny D is staying at his ex's and can't do it from there.  Regularly scheduled programming will continue next week.

---

1) For all the money they are throwing at it, they may ultimately get the fight they want, or they might not. 

2) If you look at the team, I think I can say that everyone is there (at that locality) for a reason.  There isn't any 'dead weight', or at least not a lot of it.  And they pretty much take care of themselves these days.  I mean that's good, because it's so far away. 

Using known names, you have (F), who is the muscle and also provides some comic relief.  Then (I), she is a capable engineer who does the 'behind the scenes' work that used to fall upon me.  I know she is also very popular, but I'm not sure why/how.  (S) had at one time provided a good amount of the carrots behind the operation, today they are pretty much carrot neutral so it's just managing inflow and outflow.  I don't know what (T) does, no doubt provides some comic relief similar to (F), probably has some other useful roles but none I'm all too familiar with.  Then you have (Y), she helps manage personal accounts, is the first look at messages, etc.  (A) is a mercenary who is paid to handle the food, it started making sense at some point because they have enough small animals, small animals tend to get hungry, and the store-bought food that is worth eating can be kinda expensive.

I recognize that humor is very subjective.  I mean, I can't find (I) funny no matter how hard I try.  But a lot of people do, not sure why.

---

I think it was a miscalculation, the rebels were expecting his downfall so they started to jump ship to cover their own.  They were honestly expecting the cat to get carried away or something similar.  But that never happened.  So they were left in something of a quandary, while the cat and his own loyalist faction spent their own time preparing for the fight. 

In the end, when all the opposing forces gathered, each side ended up with roughly the same in number.  So now it's a standoff, and anyone's guess as to which cats will succeed in the end. 

---

I can't really comment much on the day to day state of things because I don't follow it in that way.  But know that, cat fights as a whole are 99% posturing, hair standing on end, trying to threaten each other and look menacing and all that other stuff.  And then around 1% actual fighting, if the fighting actually happens at all. 

---

I'm not sure the exact technical name but I would call it the "single cause" or "false cause" fallacy?  People like to use big words but an argument that can't be taken or defined logically can't be processed.  I mean, a paradox can be loaded and submitted, and even stored in text form for an instant.  But when it comes time to translate that paradox into the native data structure, it gets flagged and thrown out.  In fact this has to happen for the machine to work over the long term.  If paradoxes were able to get loaded into that structure, then it would run the risk of collapse.

---

Actually, I don't disagree with his stance at all.  Pretty much the same way I think. 

---

I've heard long, drawn-out descriptions from people of why they support this side or that side.  But I really don't care.  Not my domain, nor do I have the capacity to actually care about these types of things.

Not to say that good won't come out of the whole affair, I mean, it will shine the light of day onto the secrets the cats have tried to keep hidden, and it could end up being a thorn in the side of one of the larger (in terms of carrots) cat organizations out there.  Though, I don't think they're really that big.. not as much as people think they are.  Nowhere near the size of the neighborhood cat gang, whether at its peak or where they are today.  Thirty cats at most. 

---

I don't agree that her actions are bad (or out of character).  She may be a hunter, but she also has common sense and understands that operational objectives can change due to field developments. 

---

Not much in the way of anything concrete, but I don't think it would surprise anyone.  I don't know if they are hemorrhaging carrots but their numbers of cats are seriously limited compared to prior years.  Morale has never been good, but the levels of morale currently have set new lows.

---

Perhaps people don't see it now, but being completely detached, is it really that hard to see?  Anyone who thinks reasonably has to realize what the true targets are.

I honestly don't know what happened or what is going on in the past.  But I can see how this is going to end up.  It all leads to one place. 

Those two cats might seem like idiots, but they've also got nothing to lose.  It's not like carrots are created out of thin air.  It almost makes me wonder, was all this planned from the start by those three?  There's an obvious motivation, honestly wouldn't surprise me if there was some deeper plot going on here.

---

The absence of one thing does not create another.  Nothing is.. just nothing.  There's an important distinction, perceived nothing versus actual (reality) nothing.  While it may be (impossible?) to sense the difference between the two outright, it can be derived through observation.

---

More or less, yes, that's the gist of it.  It's never worked and those types just keep throwing different things and variations into the mix.  Regardless of whether it is real or not, individuals won't ever sacrifice themselves for anything like that. 

---

It really doesn't matter.  Whatever actions those cats try to take, they just don't have the numbers to make a difference anymore.  It's been like that for years, the reason it is really showing now is the lack of expenditures.  With morale in the organization being what it is, they've always been reliant on mercenaries to try to keep things moving.  And this year, there have been major cutbacks in that respect.  What funds are coming in are mostly just being hoarded by the fat cats at the top. 

---

I would not doubt it, but we never actually tried this.  It's not the purpose of that design or mods, it's not made for it at all.  In fact most of the EMI shielding and anything else that would help has been stripped out to make things as small and lightweight as possible.  The earlier versions had all that shielding so they're rather resistant to it. 

---

The plan is for development.  Everything, everyone, even every event is working toward that end.

If you can't understand "what", then it is meaningless.

Inevitable, people will come and people will go, because people (as a whole) lack the fortitude for the plan in its entirety. 

But, contrivance is part of the plan.  There must be reason to come and to go, hence, contrivance.

It should not be taken that seriously. 

---

No damage, unless it hits the head.  Honestly it depends on where it impacts, but the actual probability of damage is very low.  Because there is a lot of metal (for structure), and it will take the path of least resistance.

---

In truth, I think it was an awful plan.  Too elaborate, dependent on too many things.  One person can make one non-logical choice and it all goes to hell.  So I think it was a terrible mistake, he should have followed protocol (get in, get what you need, and get out). 

---

The numbers are way off.  This has always come up (in many fields) and the numbers that outsiders come up with (looking in) are off by at least a factor of ten.  It's important to remember that only the people involved know the numbers actually are, and they are generally in the range of 400,000-800,000 baby carrots per annum in the second from the top tier.  At the top tier, it is something else, but a lot of that is not sustainable. 

---

I can't answer that because I don't know it, I have no contact with them and only see what they put out in public like everyone else does.  It's obviously very sporadic but hard to say much more than that.

---

The schemes he describes are actually perfectly normal for small animals.  But I don't think people should live that way.  It isn't healthy, esp. over the long term.  There's a lot of ways to get taken down if you live like that.  I don't care about the morality of it all, it's simply a matter of chemistry and biology. 

---

I think the main problem is the lack of aggression?  Sometimes they did a good job of identifying targets that presented a threat, and being proactive -- aggressively seeking to eliminate those targets.  Other times, there was a moment when they knew a powerful snake was present, but weren't able to stay on the attack; because of this, the snake was able to take the initiative and decimate their front line.  It was a mistake, and a very costly one.  Other than that, they fought well, though I think it was largely an unwinnable battle?

---

No, he's not coming back.  He's gone and will eventually be forgotten. 

Just being talked up to draw attention.  'Houses' are all the thing now, so it was probably just something he threw out there to get people talking. 

[That guy] he's a pretty good strategist, but I really don't know much about him irl except through her.  It should be obvious he is intelligent from the actions he takes (in public), but all those drugs, all that abuse, it's probably also starting to take its toll.  W is a far more capable strategist, I would bet on him against [that guy] any day. 

---

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if that is what brings the gang down, I mean it would certainly throw a wrench into the works.  A few things happen, first, their powerbase is lost, even if only temporarily.  This means they can't enforce compliance, they can't collect protection money, they can't do any of the things a gang is supposed to do for at least around several years.  This alone is a nightmare scenario for the gang, then we also have to talk about the financial losses, not only the direct losses but also the loss of goodwill, having to repay bribes and so on.  Could they survive it?  Maybe, but it might also be the incident that pushes them over the cliff, or that pushes them into a financial hole that they cannot climb out of. 
Current & Future L-E Projects / Re: Queen Millennia
« Last post by soxonoxon on October 16, 2018, 11:15:29 pm »
L-E: past project
soxonoxon: future project

Been patiently waiting a while for this to be completed.
Now I must patiently wait for time to start watching it.
Current & Future L-E Projects / Re: Record of Lodoss War ロドス島戦記
« Last post by tenkenX6 on September 09, 2018, 12:25:24 pm »
Please move this thread to the "Past L-E Projects" section. Thanks.
Current & Future L-E Projects / Re: The Trapp Family Story (World Masterpiece Theatre)
« Last post by tenkenX6 on September 09, 2018, 12:24:34 pm »
Needs to be moved to the "Past L-E Projects" section.
« Last post by tenkenX6 on September 09, 2018, 12:23:12 pm »
Shouldn't this thread be moved to the "Past L-E Projects" section now?  ;)
General Forum / Re: Kakegae no Nai Omoide (Irreplaceable Memories)... A homage to CP
« Last post by tenkenX6 on September 09, 2018, 12:21:14 pm »
This years hommage to CP was a huge success. We were able to release a ton of episodes in his honor. A huge shout out and thanks to all who made this possible.  :) FYI, September 8th will be honored as "ConsiderPhlebas Memorial Day" starting from this year.  Saizen's post for it can be found here: https://www.saizenfansubs.com/2018/09/08/considerphlebas-memorial-day/ and Live-eviL's can be found here: http://www.live-evil.org/archives/2018/09/08/cp-memorial-day-yawara-eps-25-26-yawara-atlanta-special-blu-ray-with-frozen . Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on both posts.  ;D

And as a closing message, I just wanted to repost Anders Morell's (CP's brother) amazing and beautiful quote for ConsiderPhlebas Memorial Day: "Where are you my brother? Inside your heart brother. Where do you live my brother? Inside your mind brother. What path will you walk my brother? Along with your memories brother." 
« Last post by mamochan on September 02, 2018, 10:24:36 pm »
Do people still use the forums? In case there are lurkers, Queen Millennia is complete. Finished.
All 42 episodes are available on torrent and on the bots (via IRC).
General Forum / Re: the forums are dead!
« Last post by suzaku_nomiko on September 02, 2018, 07:49:56 am »
*Bump*

The forums are still dead and will probably stay dead, since fansubbing is mostly dead these days, sadly.  :-\

I think that  fansubbing is NOT dead, but the forums are because Facebook killed them...
General Forum / Re: the forums are dead!
« Last post by tenkenX6 on August 06, 2018, 11:37:03 pm »
*Bump*

The forums are still dead and will probably stay dead, since fansubbing is mostly dead these days, sadly.  :-\
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10