Author Topic: some questions from a Newbie  (Read 6094 times)

Offline kwfine

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
some questions from a Newbie
« on: October 16, 2006, 06:43:26 pm »
Hi, I have just registered as a member, and this is my first post.

I really have no idea what I can do in this forum.
Can I make some requests or asking for some files upload from other members?

Thanks!

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
Re: some questions from a Newbie
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 06:43:27 am »
You can ask in the forums unless it's a raw or licensed thing. I'm not sure even asking for mp3s is allowed here. If your upload request receives a reply or seems it will receive one, better to take stuff to pms. But do not pm admins, moderators and other staff regarding release dates or with whiny questions. PM them only if you want to be recruited or if you know them in any way. In this forum, you can discuss series, thank the staff for their hard work on so so, ask for leeching and IRC help and discuss general stuff too. You're advised to refrain from asking people for files that we don't serve. You can also seek help for playback problems and ask for reseeding when a torrent is dead. You can suggest a series for us to sub in the necessary message board long as you can provide the raws or you know a reliable source who can and you've got a translator who is interested in doing it.

Rules and regulations are posted in the current series and leeching and technical support boards. Feel free to read them. However I must warn you about something. Think twice before asking a question. Cause if the question is really stupid, you're in for pain.

Also do not demand stuff cause fansubbers have perfect rights to do stuff in whatever pace they want. Keep all the trolling and flaming to the relevant threads cause if you manage to piss off a staff, they might report you to the mods, although that's rarely done, and you maybe banned from the forums for eternity.

Other than that, welcome to the L-E Forums.

-Tsubasa
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline kwfine

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: some questions from a Newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 07:50:56 am »
thanks!

I was offline for a few weeks.