Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD  (Read 241400 times)

Offline Azalie

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD
« Reply #465 on: June 18, 2006, 11:06:33 am »
Thanks so much! Now I'll know what they look like in case they decide to walk around AX  :D

Offline ShinnenNoHane

• n00b Hero
  • Syaron and Sakura! Hyuu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 18, 2006, 11:45:39 am »
I have spend soooo much time reading posts through lots of forums looking to find the information I want, and hoping to find lights at the the end of tunnels (meaning the darkness which not having a clue of what's going on with some releases brings me) to keep alive the hope of getting to see someday the next chapter of x series, but this is the first I ever join one and give a reply on something... :)

But it couldn't be helped!! I was bursting to express my love for Syaron and Sakura and the whole TC stuff!! Everything's ほんとに すごい!! But what I really love of it is the effort in getting it subbed by much more incredible people (say, Tofu-せんせい) which does such an incredible work! ありがとう!!  :D

I've been waiting as I'm sure much many silent readers have, for the realease of chapters 32 on, and I'm only willing to say: if there's ANYTHING I can do to help you do it, just say it, and if there's not, well, I'll keep on waiting, as it is worthy to do it.

I hope everything's right on RL for everyone!! And also hope this, as a comunity it is, can bring comfort to the aching souls of those who disappears suddenly, not only because we want he's fansubbings... But also because he makes our weeks special giving us 24 minutes of joy!!

Well, I gues that's more than enough for a first post. Sorry, I couldn't stop writing once started... ;D

I love Tsubasa Chronicles!!
見果てぬ空をふたりでとぼうよ。手をはなさないで'FLY!'
Hey, vamos a volar, pero nunca sueltes mi mano ;)

Offline Chanon

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 18, 2006, 12:36:47 pm »
:cough: it might be sacreligious(sp) to post it here but YGO jsut released ep 32.

If you read the forums on this site http://www.tsubasachronicle.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1029&page=17
it looks like they are also pretty close to subbing episode 32

Even if i do download ep 32 from these sites, i'll still download the L-E ones when and if they come out, for consistancys(sp) sake if not better quality

Offline icecold2987

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 18, 2006, 01:50:57 pm »
ep 32 was relesed by t#yugioh! hm i looked at webpage but i didnt see it. but now it there. yay.

But is L-E going to sub ep 32? cuz i started to watch this show with L-E subs and i want to finish the show with L-E subbs unless they are going to drop the project im dling the YGO ver now but i want to see L-E ver 2.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 01:57:33 pm by icecold2987 »

Offline gumbaloom

• Rakuen Hero
  • Resident Sailor Moon Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 18, 2006, 03:01:16 pm »
Look folks, simple fact is you've just experienced one of Tofu's going AWOL sessions. The length of time that these will last is variable. The time of his return could be anything from 1 to 6 months. He didn't stick around for long this time ? D:

So simple fact is don't count on DB/LE releasing eps anytime soon unless Tofu miraculously decides to come back from the dead.

So well yeah if you need your fix then YGO seems to be your best bet unless something dramatically alters.

-gumbaloom
[16:35]  <Scaevolus> hey leechers have to expend lots of effort, it takes almost a dozen keystrokes to leech stuff
[16:37]  <Mamo-chan> go stroke goomb's ego plz
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> fansubbing is not about leecher ego stroking
[16:38]  <Professor_Goomba> it's about how much we jizz when w

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
Tsubasa and NANA dropped!
« Reply #470 on: June 18, 2006, 05:18:16 pm »
Okay guys, we have dropped Tsubasa and NANA.
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii