Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD  (Read 262886 times)

Offline GreatKeroBerous

• n00b Hero
  • *Sigh* I luv anime
    • View Profile
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD
« Reply #210 on: June 06, 2006, 04:01:16 am »
Just saw the new episode raw and the soundtrack for season 2 is just as awesome as season 1 so far.

They finally land in Ashura next episode so the manga and anime are in the same place kinda.

:o There is a OST for season 2, I think i just died and gone to heven. Tell me where it is!!!!!!!!! Please :'(

Kaishi Zero

« Reply #211 on: June 06, 2006, 06:11:05 am »
:o There is a OST for season 2, I think i just died and gone to heven. Tell me where it is!!!!!!!!! Please :'(

Not until July 5th.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
  • *L-E Staff* *Translator/ tlc/ newb typesetter*
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 06, 2006, 01:08:53 pm »
ME WONDERS WHY THE WAVE HASN'T HIT YET. >:( ISN'T ANYONE HERE CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT HAS BECOME OF EPISODE 32?  ??? MAYBE A BIT OF FUSSING IN THE FORUMS WILL GET TOFUSENSEI BACK HERE,  ;) CAUSE EVEN WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAS BECOME OF HIM OR HIS EPISODE 32 SUB  ??? (like Gum said before, only Tofusensei & interactii from here deals with it).

BUT DON'T ASK AROUND IN THE CHANNELS BECAUSE WE WILL THEN HAVE TO KICK AND BAN YOU  :o ....IT'S ANNOYING SINCE WE'VE GOT NO IDEA OURSELVES.  >:( I MYSELF AM WAITING FOR 32....GOD KNOWS WHEN IT'S GONNA BE OUT.  :(

- Tsubasa (as a Tsubasa fan, not as a fansubber)  :( >:(
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432
22:03 Mamo-chan: :O
22:06 Tsubie-chan: kaawaii

Offline GreatKeroBerous

• n00b Hero
  • *Sigh* I luv anime
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 06, 2006, 01:21:33 pm »
yes, i know what you mean. You want to ask about it, but the fear of being banned is lingering around.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 06, 2006, 01:35:32 pm »
Just saw the new episode raw and the soundtrack for season 2 is just as awesome as season 1 so far.

They finally land in Ashura next episode so the manga and anime are in the same place kinda.

And also here, what SailorDh meant was after hearing the new music that has been added in Season 2, she is sure the soundtrack for Season 2 (the first one is coming out in July) will be just as awesome as that of season 1.
22:02 Mamo-chan: tsubie. if you were a doll. you'd be this: https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-d138692432

Offline GreatKeroBerous

• n00b Hero
  • *Sigh* I luv anime
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 06, 2006, 01:41:30 pm »
Oh I seeeee. Silly me  ;D

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 06, 2006, 02:02:01 pm »

TSUBASA CHRONICLE SEASON 2 WATCHERS
FOR THE SAKE OF OUR BELOVED SAKURA, SYAORAN,
FYE, KUROPON,MOKONA (and any other character you like)
GET HEAR AND HEAT UP THIS THREAD. 
WHERE ARE YOU ALL???
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT TSUBASA AND THE DELAY???
[/color]
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 02:09:02 pm by Tsubasa »

Offline Lumivalkea

• n00b Hero
  • Generally insane
    • View Profile
    • ElJay
« Reply #217 on: June 06, 2006, 02:37:19 pm »
I find it amusing that the only person spamming this thread at the moment is a L-E member.  ;D

Actually, having seen the RAW I know the episode contains a new song so I'm just assuming the additional karaoke in the middle of the episode is taking extra time to do. Besides, it's not a very good episode if you ask me, so I'm not getting my panties in a wad over it.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 06, 2006, 02:50:26 pm »
I find it amusing that the only person spamming this thread at the moment is a L-E member.  ;D

Actually, having seen the RAW I know the episode contains a new song so I'm just assuming the additional karaoke in the middle of the episode is taking extra time to do. Besides, it's not a very good episode if you ask me, so I'm not getting my panties in a wad over it.

Yeah, cause the only one who cares seems to be a L-E member!  And this has nothing to do with me being a L-E staff.  I discovered L-E through Tsubasa, and ended up joining them while posting on the forums.  I'm just another girl who wants to see episode 32.  It  hasn't even been even translated (which is the 2nd step), where does karaoke come in?  If karaoke was the problem, I'd glady wait till it's released...but no, things haven't even progressed that far.

And yeah I was hoping they will bring some new song soon.

And lol, I's have downloaded the raws myself if my internet wasn't so crappy.  I mean the raw is huge!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 11:36:20 pm by Tsubasa »

Offline Lumivalkea

• n00b Hero
  • Generally insane
    • View Profile
    • ElJay
« Reply #219 on: June 06, 2006, 02:58:13 pm »
The new song is on the second half of the episode, being sung on the background much like Yume no Tsubasa or Kaze no Machi He on several episodes of the first season. Name of the song is probably Dreamscape, and it is just as good if not even better than Yume no Tsubasa, so I am really looking forward to the 2nd season soundtrack.  :D

Since 32 is probably as fillery as it can get among Tsubasa fillers, it doesn't add anything relevant to the story, and I'm focused on waiting for episode 33 at the moment.

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 06, 2006, 03:07:01 pm »
Okay you've watched the raw and you're over.  But say you hadn't watched it and someone was like 'oh, I watched it...it's just a filler, lets see what happens in 33'...would you forget about 32 and continue with 33? >:(

If 32 is not released soon 33 will be delayed as well I guess and for 33 to come out, 32 has to come out first!  And when will it come out???
>:(

Offline Lumivalkea

• n00b Hero
  • Generally insane
    • View Profile
    • ElJay
« Reply #221 on: June 06, 2006, 03:11:26 pm »
Well, I have faith in Tofusensei to get the episode out, maybe as a double release with 33 like happened with the last delay.

Yes, I still want to download 32 with subs.  ;D

Offline Tsubasa

• Chibi-usa Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 06, 2006, 03:17:54 pm »
maybe as a double release with 33 like happened with the last delay.

Lets just hope it happens this way.  And Tofusensei will never forget Tsubasa I know---it's his topmost priority when it comes to fansubbing...but it's a race against time when you consider the licensing issue.  Who knows, maybe Season 2 will be licensed within summer.

And don't forget NANA was a priority as well but we haven't been able to release a single episode in the last 3 weeks.

ace1262

« Reply #223 on: June 06, 2006, 03:28:20 pm »
Well...Hello everyone. I'm new here...long time observer though. By the way, many thanks tofusensei for the fansubs... some of us won't openly say it but we are ALL grateful for the regular fansub releases (proof is our ranting when the episodes come out later than expected ;) ).

Well...for those impatient otakus out there, all I can say is that good things come to those who wait...  

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 06, 2006, 03:46:46 pm »
but it's a race against time when you consider the licensing issue.  Who knows, maybe Season 2 will be licensed within summer.

I'm not too worried about season 2 being licensed any time soon. Because the English company hasn't even announced having a cast yet. Once they have a cast then they will have to dub, so we have a little time.