Author Topic: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD  (Read 264494 times)

Offline Wenchfaery

• n00b Hero
  • the wenchiest of the faeries!
    • View Profile
    • My LJ
Re: Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season MASTER THREAD
« Reply #390 on: June 12, 2006, 08:40:29 pm »
Well if any of you are planning to buy the DVDs when it comes out. For those who live in the US, here's a good site....

www.dvdplanet.com

gives you like 30-45% off of ALL DVDs. So unless you know of a better place that's a good place to get DVDs if you wanna save money ^^.

And that's the REAL DVDS not the Hong Kong copies.

I'm totally going to buy the DVDs - the US companies like to add cool free stuff in their DVD releases! :D
~tsukino hikari wa ai no message~

Offline Count_D

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 12, 2006, 09:52:21 pm »
Oook... I don't feel like reading all of the posts in this thread so I'm just gonna post my question: Did Live-Evil and DB give up on Tsubasa? I hope not but I haven't seen any releases in a while.

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 12, 2006, 10:29:50 pm »
(sarcasm starts)Heh I just love it when people ask an obvious question (sarcasm ends). Not to be rude or anything like that, but this the "Current & Future L-E Projects" forums not the Past project forums. Hope that answers your question.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 10:33:12 pm by Shadic »

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 12, 2006, 11:47:58 pm »
*sigh* watching the raw version and having to pause and go through the dictionary is NOT very fun -.-

Offline The Amazing Aliano

• n00b Hero
  • Wanted: Life, quickly as possible
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 13, 2006, 12:10:08 am »

anyone seen the Tsubasa/XXXHOLiC 2006 calendar? Hyuu~!

I have that!!!  I LOVE january.  It's so pretty!  July's really pretty too! And, well, they're all great!  Definately worth all the money I spent on it.

I'd like to buy the dvds, but sadly in England they're hard to get.  So far I've only seen the first two on ebay, and I'm not even sure if they're region 2...

Basically if this gets licensed I won't see the rest of the series.  I only have five channels, and I've only seen five anime series on those, and bearing in mind one of those was cardcaptors...

*sigh* But let us not dwell on these depressive thoughts.  I can't say as I've been paying much attention to the clothes so far.  I only tend to notice when there's something really nice.

And I imagine it's not fun to keep pausing something to look it up in the dictionary.  I'd be doing that with every other word, since I've only done stage 1 Japanese.  I can greet people, introduce myself and say goodbye, and that's about it -_-;  I need to practice...
You can't make someone love you, you can only stalk them and hope for the best.

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 13, 2006, 01:39:27 am »
Hehe. I know none. And yeeees! England sucks. We can't get anything over here! I think the clothes are a lote more to this year's kinda fasions. And Fai/Fye/Fay/whatever looks oddly classy in a neck scarf. Ahem...kinda backs up the whole Kruo/Fainess a few people are feeling though.
I never know what to put for these things....

ace1262

« Reply #396 on: June 13, 2006, 01:51:34 am »
Well, as a pretty-faced wizard who likes putting on a mask of smiles to cover his tragic past...uh huh, he does pretty well with a scarf...just like the racing arc where even kuro-rin had one himself

The Amazing Aliano, don't worry. We don't even have it in Singapore!!! Heck, we are like 1 year late in terms of anime vcds!!!

Anyways, did you guys try to compare the CCS S&S with the TSC S&S??? They're supposed to grow, but their body seems out of...
proportion!

Kaishi Zero

« Reply #397 on: June 13, 2006, 03:05:06 am »
*sigh* watching the raw version and having to pause and go through the dictionary is NOT very fun -.-

Sure it is. :D

Anyhow I enjoyed how much they changed episode 7. A lot of small differences compared to the manga... In fact I had no idea that そうせきさま or whatever they call him was a male.. I swear he looks like a woman.

Offline Tala

• n00b Hero
  • Serpentine grace
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 13, 2006, 04:49:06 am »
just wanna point something out.

any other group subbing tsubasa was bassically waiting for the DB-LE versions and then using them as a template or ripping them off directly

so dont expect any eps past 31 from anyone but the guys here.
Unstoppable Uncoppable Untopable

Kaishi Zero

« Reply #399 on: June 13, 2006, 05:42:59 am »
just wanna point something out.

any other group subbing tsubasa was bassically waiting for the DB-LE versions and then using them as a template or ripping them off directly

so dont expect any eps past 31 from anyone but the guys here.

Hm not really. The only other group that was subbing it was yu-gi-oh and they seemed to have died after the 3rd release.

Offline SailorYue

• n00b Hero
  • KuroFai IS CANON!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 13, 2006, 05:51:08 am »
I really like the outfits, I really hope there will be an episode where they wear the outfits from the very begining of the S2 OP, I thought those were such cute outfits, especially for Fai and Sakura.

those are their LeCourt outfits im sure. Fai in a bowler= SQEEEable cuteness ^_^
kuro's outift makes him look like a rebel  :D

hers a full size of it:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/sailoryue/Tsubasa%20Chronicle/fai_n_kuro.jpg
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 05:53:28 am by SailorYue »

Offline Shadic

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 13, 2006, 06:01:27 am »
Well now we know how the other fans feel that are waiting patiently for the release of other animes that Tofu promised. Oh well "Que Sera Sera".

Offline Razzu

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 13, 2006, 01:05:10 pm »
First post - I just joined up to say that though yes, the wait for Tsubasa 32 is KILLING a lot of us - I know I appreciate all the work that's done here.  Fansubbing is waaaaay more than jotting down what characters say and I'd wager it's a bigger job than most of us realize.

So yes please work on 32 as best you can [oh heck, 33 as well] - but really this is also to say fantastic job on all the other anime you fansub, I can't wait to get into Snow Queen.

[Was that sugar-coated enough ya think? >_^]
Your dreams aren't telling you anything, they're trying to wake you up

Offline kayryn

• kl33my Hero
  • Life is just.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 13, 2006, 02:08:37 pm »
*sob* Now you've reminded me of the lack of Snow Queenness! And yus, very sugar coated. Also, for...whever that posted something about "*****" please refrain from spoiling anything, as we're still waiting on the release! Kinda goes against the point of it all. If you wanna post somewhere about them episodes we haven't got yet, please go somewhere else.
I never know what to put for these things....

Offline TsubasaSeraphina

• n00b Hero
  • BISHIES! ...Err...
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 13, 2006, 03:30:36 pm »
*sobs* jeeez, it seems like the TC fans who're gathering here are going to have plenty of time to get to know eachother before we get the new episodes, eh? At least, there's no end in sight... So no one's heard from Tofusensei at all then?

*lurves Fai in the bowler and Kuro-poo in that damn sexy jacket* Actually, those two outfits might be my favorites for the both of them, if not really high up there, I'd have to look through season 1 again.

~*Eternal Snow*~
Hold me tight, if I think like this,
I didn't want to know, what it was like to fall in love
I love you, My tears won't stop,
Therefore, I should be free of you