Author Topic: Candy Candy  (Read 9594 times)

Morganskye

Candy Candy
« on: January 27, 2004, 11:40:03 am »
Is there really only one Candy Candy movie/episode? It only seems to cover a little of the story.

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Candy Candy
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2004, 06:19:04 pm »
Is there really only one Candy Candy movie/episode? It only seems to cover a little of the story.

There is a complete manga (translated into english) and a long-running anime from sometime around the 80's.  The anime was never officially released due to licensing problems within Japan, and the Manga is out of print for the same reason.  

Jenney

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2004, 08:02:57 pm »
I already knew about the licensing problems. But won't there be any other downloads?  I loved to see this candy candy movie after a long time!

Jenney

acryllic

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2004, 02:43:35 am »
ep 1-24 tv is subbed if you can read chinese

twisted_neko

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2005, 10:02:55 am »
I know this is an old thread, but I just recently became obsessed with Candy Candy and came to ask about whether there are any plans to sub anymore~

Also, anyone who is interested can find the entire manga, scanslated at:

http://members.fortunecity.com/candywhite/comic.html

The more people who love it, maybe there'll be more interest in subbing the anime!!

Offline Sindobook

• Maetel Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 06:15:05 pm »
I know this is an old thread, but I just recently became obsessed with Candy Candy and came to ask about whether there are any plans to sub anymore~

Also, anyone who is interested can find the entire manga, scanslated at:

http://members.fortunecity.com/candywhite/comic.html

The more people who love it, maybe there'll be more interest in subbing the anime!!

Can't sub it without raws.
One guy subbed a few spanish raws once, but I'm yet to locate any japanese raws of this show.