Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 950259 times)

Offline debchan

• n00b Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #690 on: November 26, 2004, 04:19:11 pm »
I say link away, if other groups care enough to release theirs in a timely manner i say they should be applauded. if some people here are gracious enough to post those links they should be thanked not condemned.. and if other people are too loyal or should i say STUBBORN to click those links to some already subbed initial D goodness, they dont have to.. because as i know, ignorance is bliss.

and i already calculated that this would get some of ur panties in a bunch so flame away. stuff had to be said.

It might be a gracious thing to do for the people who can't wait, but make no mistake; it's rude to L-E.  

I don't understand the fuss about waiting.  I mean, everyone realizes that it's two months between releases anyway, right?  You're going to end up waiting one way or  another.

It's been said before, but it bears repeating; subbers do this for free.   They are gracious enough to share with us, however, they don't owe us a timely release.  They don't owe us anything at all.  

Supra_Saiyan

« Reply #691 on: November 26, 2004, 04:42:43 pm »
we've got a winner ? [:meganne]

I WIN!!!

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #692 on: November 26, 2004, 11:46:21 pm »
What they all forget is that Initial D isn't that great anyway.  It is however a lot of fun.  Our subs are nearly complete we just have a few edits to iron out, that's all.  We're not perfect but if we see there are blatent errors we're not just going to say what the hell and release.

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

Supra_Saiyan

« Reply #693 on: November 27, 2004, 04:32:02 am »
^  How come LE is releasing 2 episodes at a time instead of one at a time like the release for episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4?

skygod81

« Reply #694 on: November 27, 2004, 05:48:50 am »
lalala...

Red_Suns_FC3S

« Reply #695 on: November 27, 2004, 09:25:05 am »
What they all forget is that Initial D isn't that great anyway.  It is however a lot of fun.  Our subs are nearly complete we just have a few edits to iron out, that's all.  We're not perfect but if we see there are blatent errors we're not just going to say what the hell and release.

Glad to hear the progress. Wonderful.  [smiley=austin_powaaah.gif] keep up your good work.

Gideon

« Reply #696 on: November 27, 2004, 03:44:07 pm »
I to think that releasing one ep at a time would be a very good idea. Then u would spread it out a litte

angelan

« Reply #697 on: November 27, 2004, 07:47:00 pm »
but realize that the way some of these eps are made....they kinda link on to each other.....would you want to be waiting for the second one in suspense? :P

Its not so much for this release but think about the last few...the first of the pair were usually fillers with races in the second ep....i'm not sure why they decided to do it this time tho since....i don't see much link between the two :)

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #698 on: November 27, 2004, 11:42:28 pm »
It's not that we're waiting for both, it's that there's one little thing holding up ep7 and ep8.  We also have a little more work to do on 8.

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

ryot4

« Reply #699 on: November 28, 2004, 03:20:11 am »
why don't you guys have a separate division doing fourth stage only, that way it would be much faster without sacrificing quality... kind of like what dattebayo and anime heaven are doing with naruto.

Offline Sun_Tze

• Condor Hero
  • Beware the eyebrow of doom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: November 28, 2004, 05:06:28 am »
why don't you guys have a separate division doing fourth stage only, that way it would be much faster without sacrificing quality... kind of like what dattebayo and anime heaven are doing with naruto.

But DB/AH are huge... have you even a glimpse of how much members we have? the biggest team we have is the QC team :P
Something tells me where's not in Kansas anymore...

Offline GooWakJai

• Condor Hero
  • I am Young and Dangerous (uh huh;)
    • View Profile
    • My World
« Reply #701 on: November 28, 2004, 06:40:02 am »
^  How come LE is releasing 2 episodes at a time instead of one at a time like the release for episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4?

Its not LE's prob but the directors of Initial D in Japan, cuz they release 2 eps every other month.  So LE just releases 2 eps together everytime.  
« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 06:40:36 am by GooWakJai »
Scars of the Past.  Memories of Pain

Supra_Saiyan

« Reply #702 on: November 28, 2004, 09:44:52 am »
^ i never said it was LE's prob

i know that 2 episodes are released every 2 months.  But LE subbed and released ep1, then released ep2, 3 days afterwards. same with ep 3 and ep 4.  I was thinking maybe it would be better if they sub one ep at a time instead of 2.  That way we at least have something to watch while waiting for the other one.  You're gonna hafta wait 2 months for the next 2 eps anyway...but i think it'd be nice to watch something...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 09:46:06 am by Supra_Saiyan »

Offline Usagi_Yojimbo

• Condor Hero
  • It wasn't me, I wasn't there, you can't prove it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: November 29, 2004, 04:09:25 am »
I think it's good enough that Live-eviL does such a good job on their Subbs. I mean if waiting is a priority to some people ( not saying anyone specifically ) than maybe they should focus their attention on other subbers.
He who sleep with itchy butthole. Wake with stinky finger

disoneaznpnoy2o9

« Reply #704 on: November 29, 2004, 03:52:00 pm »
damn whats happening ive been waiting for a long time and still havent finished the nitial d 7-8 episodes..... ive been waiting to download that from u guys but never seemed to get it out yet what happen?