Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 934832 times)

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #735 on: December 04, 2004, 11:48:28 pm »
Well, our eps are out tonight, so I hope they live up to everyone's expectations.

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

Vryel

« Reply #736 on: December 05, 2004, 03:54:52 am »
Whoohoooo! Can't wait...  [smiley=biggrin.gif]

ryot4

« Reply #737 on: December 05, 2004, 04:38:52 am »
can't wait for them!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2004, 04:55:27 am by ryot4 »

lfepooh124

« Reply #738 on: December 05, 2004, 05:07:31 am »
Thank you LE and Ideology, hit me up whenever you guys are in the 805/UCSB area, i'll buy each and every one of you a 40.

LFE.Pooh

Offline Usagi_Yojimbo

• Condor Hero
  • It wasn't me, I wasn't there, you can't prove it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: December 05, 2004, 06:30:36 am »
To Usagi_Yojimbo picture's worth a thousand words, and although I could, I am not going to spend any more of my time to get the message across.

Please try to stay on topic.  This thread is about the anime Initial D.  Not about asking for releases or for sucking up.  Make a new thread for other topics.

You are such a fucktard. You're the one who started the flaming when I was just trying to show a little appreciation to L-E for doing good work. You're so patheticly starved for attention you decided to start shit w/me, if you're unhappy with the results than you'll just know better next time. And as far as a picture being worth a thousand words, seeing how your venacular probablt doesn't consist of a thousand words, I can see why you steal pictures to speak for you.
He who sleep with itchy butthole. Wake with stinky finger

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: December 05, 2004, 07:43:49 am »
thank u thank u thank u. Deffinetly worht the wait. the battle with Bunta was kickass. thx LE and Id.
(forgive for the spell errors, to ecxited to type).
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

Offline Love_Eun_Hye

• n00b Hero
  • @ Anime - K PoP @
    • View Profile
    • www.RacingWeb.Net
« Reply #741 on: December 05, 2004, 07:47:19 am »
Finally !!  ;D ;D ;D

I'm overwhelmed !!  ;D ;D ;D

Supra_Saiyan

« Reply #742 on: December 05, 2004, 09:38:45 am »

You are such a fucktard. You're the one who started the flaming when I was just trying to show a little appreciation to L-E for doing good work. You're so patheticly starved for attention you decided to start shit w/me, if you're unhappy with the results than you'll just know better next time. And as far as a picture being worth a thousand words, seeing how your venacular probablt doesn't consist of a thousand words, I can see why you steal pictures to speak for you.

You mean VOCABULARY?
vernacular -n.
1  langauge or dialect of a particular country (the Mass is now said or sung in the vernacular, not in Latin).
2  language of a particular class or group (shearer's vernacular).
3  everyday, colloquial speech -adj. (of language) native; not of foreign origin or learned formation.

vocabulary n. (pl. -ies)
1a  words used by a particular language.
1b  words used by a particular book, branch of science, author, etc. (scientific vocabulary; the vocabulary of Shakespeare).
2  list of these, in alphabetical order with definitions or translations.
3  individual's stock of words.

Perhaps you should check up on your own vocabulary.  Believe me, I can write up an entire paper on your stupidity with material from this thread alone.

If name calling is all you can do, it just goes to show just how immature you are.  You have very few things worth saying, you dont know anything about cars, yet you pretend you do, and im starting to think you have the mentality of a 10 yr old kid.

For the last time,  just drop it.  As i said earlier, this thread is about Initial D.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2004, 01:28:15 pm by Supra_Saiyan »

Offline GooWakJai

• Condor Hero
  • I am Young and Dangerous (uh huh;)
    • View Profile
    • My World
« Reply #743 on: December 05, 2004, 10:35:33 am »
Woot Woot, Good Job LE! Keep up the good work
Scars of the Past.  Memories of Pain

Offline Spymon

• Maetel Hero
  • Still here...
    • View Profile
    • Contains Spoilers
« Reply #744 on: December 05, 2004, 10:51:01 pm »
People are saying we spely braking as breaking, oh well nevermind.  Not sure how that slipped through.

Dissection, Experiments, Unfortunate Accidents

Offline GooWakJai

• Condor Hero
  • I am Young and Dangerous (uh huh;)
    • View Profile
    • My World
« Reply #745 on: December 06, 2004, 02:36:05 am »
ok so im still thick headed bout where did Project D raced this time?  like the name of the course. is new or wat?
Scars of the Past.  Memories of Pain

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: December 06, 2004, 03:15:50 am »
not sure, but if arcade stage v3 is right, then it could be shomaru, not sure though since I havent read the manga yet
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

disoneaznpnoy2o9

« Reply #747 on: December 06, 2004, 06:57:57 pm »
aye u guys i would like to say that thanks for those who wrote the subs for the initial d haha. its even better than the other ones that ive download u guys rock and keep up the good work try to make the one for 9 10 coming up soon on december 9th torrents will be out in this one web we want people from live-evil to make the subs for this initial d expisode 9 and 10 aight then yall see ya later

Just_J

« Reply #748 on: December 06, 2004, 09:26:38 pm »

Irony > you. :D

Woot, I gotta DL the ID eps when I get home.

angelan

« Reply #749 on: December 06, 2004, 10:17:21 pm »
aye u guys i would like to say that thanks for those who wrote the subs for the initial d haha. its even better than the other ones that ive download u guys rock and keep up the good work try to make the one for 9 10 coming up soon on december 9th torrents will be out in this one web we want people from live-evil to make the subs for this initial d expisode 9 and 10 aight then yall see ya later

hehe but....huh? try some punctuations next time ^^

but since i'm bored...
*puts msg through the Super L-E QC Machine....*

Code: [Select]
[begin output]
Hey guys! I would like to say thanks to those who worked on the subs for Initial D, haha.  It's even better than the ones I downloaded from other groups.  You guys rock!  Keep up the good work!  Make the one for episodes 9 & 10 as well!  The torrents for the raws will be out on December 9th [should be 18th, *shrugs*].  I want the live-evil team to make the subs for Initial D episodes 9 & 10 too!! Alright then, see ya later!
[end of output]

don't mind me....i'm bored
« Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 10:20:32 pm by angelan »