Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 945575 times)

Offline Usagi_Yojimbo

• Condor Hero
  • It wasn't me, I wasn't there, you can't prove it!!
    • View Profile
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #750 on: December 06, 2004, 10:17:27 pm »
Continuing to use Google to source your comebacks I see, how original..... and yet you post the very definition in which I used the word, everyday colloquial speech, in other words, common speech, as YOU would normally speak, NOT the copy/paste bullshit you do. I'm sick to death of you,  just shut your flaming fuck hole alraedy, you started beef with me not the other way around, just get off it already.
He who sleep with itchy butthole. Wake with stinky finger

Offline Elchfaenger

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: December 07, 2004, 02:37:36 am »
I just wanted to say: I LOVE the new stages!! They mixed just the right amount of racing an "other stuff". I didn´t like the "racing only" in stages 3-6 that much.
Don´t get me wrong, they were still good, but not as great as 7-8.
I´ve always hoped, Natsuki would show up again, but this way, with a nice girl racing together with Keisuke, it´s much better. [smiley=biggrin.gif]
I was wondering about the white car in the other team. Don´t beat me if I´m totaly wrong, just saw it once, but is it a Lexus I300?
Speed doesn't kill - its the sudden stop that hurts!

Supra_Saiyan

« Reply #752 on: December 07, 2004, 11:25:47 am »
^
It is an SXE10 Toyota Altezza RS200, sold as Lexus IS200 or the new IS300 everywhere outside Japan.

The main difference is the 3S-GE engine with dual VVT-i.
It is a 2 litre engine that produces
154kW (210PS) at 7,600rpm and
216Nm (22.0kgm) at 6,400rpm

The IS200, sold as a Toyota Altezza AS200 in Japan comes with a less powerful 2 litre 1G-FE engine with peak power at 160PS.

The IS300, is equipped with the 2JZ-GE, with maximum power 157kW at 6000rpm and maximum torque 288Nm at 4000rpm

Continuing to use Google to source your comebacks I see, how original..... and yet you post the very definition in which I used the word, everyday colloquial speech, in other words, common speech, as YOU would normally speak, NOT the copy/paste bullshit you do. I'm sick to death of you,  just shut your flaming fuck hole alraedy, you started beef with me not the other way around, just get off it already.

i at least dont talk out of my ass

« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 12:52:37 pm by Supra_Saiyan »

makakazo

« Reply #753 on: December 07, 2004, 02:38:59 pm »
Thx for the hard work. I have to say that i already watched them from other fansubs but they were pretty crappy compared to your average quality. I haven't seen yours yet but i know they are better.

Offline Elchfaenger

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 07, 2004, 03:26:18 pm »
^

The IS300, is equipped with the 2JZ-GE, with maximum power 157kW at 6000rpm and maximum torque 288Nm at 4000rpm

It´s somewhat strange that the IS200 is FR but the more powerful IS300 is FF and automatic!?!

Anybody knows the game Need for Speed Underground 2?
There you can get an idea whats the big deal about the AE86: Being lightweight!
A long as there are corners, you are able to outrun even turbo-carged and twice as powerful cars, even the LanEvo VIII or the Skyline.
I wish i could drive that car...

Supra_Saiyan

« Reply #755 on: December 07, 2004, 04:34:15 pm »
the IS300 has a FR layout.  I think in Australia it is offered only as an automatic, not sure about other countries though.

NFSU is unrealistic.  have u ever noticed when ur so far ahead, the other cars always seem to catch up.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2004, 04:39:06 pm by Supra_Saiyan »

Offline Elchfaenger

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: December 07, 2004, 05:01:43 pm »
the IS300 has a FR layout.  I think in Australia it is offered only as an automatic, not sure about other countries though.

NFSU is unrealistic.  have u ever noticed when ur so far ahead, the other cars always seem to catch up.

Guess you are right about the Lexus. Must be a mistake on the german hp.
"catch up" is unrealistic, right. and in this nfs version you cant switch it off anymore. but what is more important to me: the behaviour of the cars  IS realistic, you can use the drift technics shown in initial d and so on
« Last Edit: December 07, 2004, 05:02:49 pm by Elchfaenger »

angelan

« Reply #757 on: December 07, 2004, 06:31:02 pm »

Hm...I don't know much about cars but I'm sure in Canada (and prob US) IS300s come in manual and auto. :)

Edit Linky --> IS300
« Last Edit: December 07, 2004, 06:33:58 pm by angelan »

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 08, 2004, 12:44:49 am »
isn't it funny when car companies list "Light-weight drilled aluminum foot pedals and chrome gear shift" as one of the cars features, I dont know about the rest of u, but I really dont care for crap like that, the engine,suspension...etc. is all that matters to me, heck take out the radio and A/C for all I care. Anyway you will be replacing those crappy foot pedals and gear shift with some high quality aftermarket ones.  
(written Consent- the opinions expressed here are solely of the author, it is not intented to insult or flame anyone,just my two cents)
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

winddrifter86

« Reply #759 on: December 08, 2004, 09:12:00 am »
hey what is the font that you(live evil) use on your inital D 4th stage subtitles

angelan

« Reply #760 on: December 08, 2004, 05:46:56 pm »
isn't it funny when car companies list "Light-weight drilled aluminum foot pedals and chrome gear shift" as one of the cars features, I dont know about the rest of u, but I really dont care for crap like that, the engine,suspension...etc. is all that matters to me, heck take out the radio and A/C for all I care. Anyway you will be replacing those crappy foot pedals and gear shift with some high quality aftermarket ones.  
(written Consent- the opinions expressed here are solely of the author, it is not intented to insult or flame anyone,just my two cents)

lol yeah that point made me look twice at the site....i was like.....who...really cares? People who wanted them would buy their own along with all the other customs.  Unless their some high-end stuff....I don't see the point of listing it there, theres a lot of other stuff that could be listed there that would interest the people more.  

It was like a stupid commercial I heard on the radio the other day...*announcer voice*: We have a great deal on this new 2005 car, it has...blah-blah-blah...and FOUR DOORS!!!"  I'm like...wtf?!  the whole comercial...all i remember was his HUGE emphasis on the friggin doors.  Wow, does it come with 4 tires too??

Offline Elchfaenger

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: December 08, 2004, 06:00:54 pm »

Wow, does it come with 4 tires too??

Yes, but the brakes are extra ::)
Seriously, how many people ever open the hood? And how many of them who do can name what they see there? Very few!
Most people care about looks, comfort, safety but not how the engine runs.. weird

winddrifter86

« Reply #762 on: December 09, 2004, 02:35:36 am »
anyone wanna share the name of the font?!?!?!?!

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: December 09, 2004, 06:19:58 am »
it true what Elchfaenger said, most people dont care about the engine, , its how comfy inside is.  Anyway, true Enthusiast would only care about important shit, for me the heart of the car is the most important piece, my first street turned race car is currently my 2nd favorite, after all I have to thank my father for the LS1 crate engine he got me. And yes it is a American car, yes I have many gripes about it, of course all that is fixable with some aftermarket, custom items.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

Offline Yoten

• Condor Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 11, 2004, 02:47:21 pm »
It looks like it's stopped for now, but I'll say this anyway:

No more flaming each other in this topic! Take it to private messages if you have to, since I can assure you that nobody is impressed by your flaming technique (and much less actually cares about the argument.)

In other news: I think I have a slight handle on my situation now, so despite the large timezone differences I'm planning on working on eps 9&10 in the future. Woohoo!