Author Topic: Initial D 4th Stage comments... - Archive Topic (Locked)  (Read 934163 times)

Offline Love_Eun_Hye

• n00b Hero
  • @ Anime - K PoP @
    • View Profile
    • www.RacingWeb.Net
Re: Initial D 4th Stage comments...
« Reply #795 on: December 20, 2004, 07:28:25 am »
I can wait for LE's version. It's the best^^

disoneaznpnoy2o9

« Reply #796 on: December 20, 2004, 06:11:32 pm »
aye initial d 9 and 10th episode just came out at this one web i wonder when are u guys gonna do the subs for this episode its even way better than any other subs. well i will be looking forward to this soon aight then yall see ya later...

Offline GooWakJai

• Condor Hero
  • I am Young and Dangerous (uh huh;)
    • View Profile
    • My World
« Reply #797 on: December 20, 2004, 11:10:27 pm »
I agree.....GAMBA-TE! LE
Scars of the Past.  Memories of Pain

Offline hellbent

• Condor Hero
  • don't drift under the influence
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: December 21, 2004, 12:57:59 am »
u people need to chill, The eps just came out, and did u forget that this is exam week. Hopefully after X-mas we will see the eps. Either way I will be busy fingering people at the mall for a parking space.

P.S- to L-E, take as long as u want, quality over speed.
There are 2 things infinite.
Human stupidity and the Universe....Iam not sure about the universe.

Mirage

« Reply #799 on: December 21, 2004, 03:46:03 am »

for the record,
no, they are not better than Touch (tomoyuki Tachi for those crybabies about bagging on english names)
the only reason why takumi beat tachi was because of sheer luck (damn bird!)

Dude, Takumi had to make up a lot of distance after Tomoyuki bumped him out of the way.  He drove with no lights for the last quarter of the race and stuck on his ass waiting for a mistake, which came when Tomoyuki dodged the idiot cat that ran across the race course.  It's Tomoyuki's fault he dodged, he could have run the cat over and killed it and still gone on and won, his instant reflex was to dodge and Takumi capitalized on that mistake.  Whether or not you call it luck is a matter of opinion.  I will say this though, Ryosuke is much better than Tomoyuki.  Takumi says so in the beginning of the next episode.

So with the dream team of Keisuke, Ryosuke, and Takumi they can take on anyone, Ryosuke would have no trouble taking down pros, and in my eyes neither would Keisuke and Takumi.  Also you will find out that in this stage of the series Keisuke is slightly better than Takumi, they had a race in the manga which will definitely make an episode somewhere along this stage.  So that trio would pretty much be unstoppable, it would take a serious pro with some serious car to take them down.

Supra_Saiyan

« Reply #800 on: December 21, 2004, 07:32:27 am »
^

Bunta :)

GunsmithCat

« Reply #801 on: December 22, 2004, 12:38:12 pm »
^

Bunta :)

Bunta's the man, undoubtedly. I can't wait to see more of him with that 22B. Bunta's gotta have the hookup on anything auto performance at this point. He got that crazy 20V 4AG motor for the 86, got the 22B, wonder if he could somehow hookup a R26B motor for Keisuke's car?

Offline GooWakJai

• Condor Hero
  • I am Young and Dangerous (uh huh;)
    • View Profile
    • My World
« Reply #802 on: December 23, 2004, 01:09:47 am »
I liked this one quote in the manga describing Bunta: "He can drift while he sleeps" lol
Scars of the Past.  Memories of Pain

Just_J

« Reply #803 on: December 24, 2004, 02:22:49 am »

Bunta's the man, undoubtedly. I can't wait to see more of him with that 22B. Bunta's gotta have the hookup on anything auto performance at this point. He got that crazy 20V 4AG motor for the 86, got the 22B, wonder if he could somehow hookup a R26B motor for Keisuke's car?

It's not a 22b, it's a V5 (might be a 6, but I doubt it) with the 22b front bumper and rear spoiler. The 22b has huge fender flares, sits lower, and the vents on the hood look different.

Red_Suns_FC3S

« Reply #804 on: December 24, 2004, 11:11:48 am »
Just wanted to say thank you! For your very timely release of 4th stage. Now that's what I call a timely one. I thank you  for that Christmas gift! It will hit the spot tommrow after a grueling day of work (on christmas eve.)  Thank you again! And I hope all your Christmas; (and for those who don't celebrate.) or holiday wishes come true. Make somebody happy on the 25th!!! I hope everybody has happy holidays and a merry christmas to all!

Thanks again!!

- Slade ^_^

k4m1K4z3

« Reply #805 on: December 24, 2004, 11:21:27 am »
i will give takumi his credit for adapting to the blind attack and getting close to tomoyuki, but the stone cold fact is still that takumi won by luck because you know takumi would have done the same thing, hell, he may have even crashed, who knows? but im still sticking to the fact that tomoyuki is better than project D, ryosuke is a very brilliant thinker, but he's no longer the "white comet"

takumi SAYS ryosuke is better? TAKUMI SAYS!?!?! takumi is a good racer, NOT a good analyzer i wouldint believe takumi for a second because he still barley knows what he is talking about, he is just a good racer and thats it(well he is a good analyzer ONLY when he races but i still wouldint trust his word when he said that)

lets not forget the incident with kai at Irohasaka and takumis "victory" (pile of leaves anyone?)
I'll see you soon =)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2004, 11:47:29 am by k4m1K4z3 »

Offline Tofusensei

• Admin
  • Rakuen Hero
  • Believe in love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: December 24, 2004, 08:40:30 pm »
Just wanted to say thank you! For your very timely release of 4th stage. Now that's what I call a timely one. I thank you  for that Christmas gift! It will hit the spot tommrow after a grueling day of work (on christmas eve.)  Thank you again! And I hope all your Christmas; (and for those who don't celebrate.) or holiday wishes come true. Make somebody happy on the 25th!!! I hope everybody has happy holidays and a merry christmas to all!

Thanks again!!

- Slade ^_^

Glad you appreciate the gesture! May all your Christmases be merry ^^

-Tofu
The alpha and the omega of Live-eviL.

My_S13_Sucks

« Reply #807 on: December 25, 2004, 10:34:24 am »
Wow live-evil.....you guys released these new eps fast!! Thanks for the hard work you put into releasing these episodes so fast... You guys give better service than poeple who are PAYED to complete jobs\projects!

DrDubbleB

« Reply #808 on: December 25, 2004, 08:44:00 pm »
Wow guys, you're awesome!  Thanks for getting the episodes out so increbily fast. :D

Duo

« Reply #809 on: December 26, 2004, 12:38:36 am »
Episodes 9-10 were great. Thanks for putting them out before Christmas. It was like a present from you.

Kyoko looked so hot in Episode 9 Why did Keisuke pass her up. Tsk tsk....